Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions, and Epitaphs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introductions, and Epitaphs Empty
PostSubject: Introductions, and Epitaphs   Introductions, and Epitaphs I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 1:11 am

Shifting awkwardly through the streets, "One, the other..." the wind graces a body it hasn't known for a millennium.  "One, the other." His voice was still dry, his skin as grey as the undertone's, with a smell that matched it. "One, the other." He droned. Finally it sinks in. He can walk normally once more. An onlooker can note the unnatural gleam of red that trails with each sway of his eyes, and the keen will note an immense witch soul.

With little understanding the man stops in the middle of the crowded street. Quickly, noises of crashed cars, and angry men littered the air. Leaning back the man stretches, his entire body seeming to shatter for all the noise from this simple movement. He couldn't stand it. He had to cut lose. Come what may. The soul spike's as it shakes away it's 3000 year atrophy, and prepares magic it doesn't fully remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, and Epitaphs   Introductions, and Epitaphs I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 1:37 am

Joe noticed something, a soul... A WITCHES SOUL! He quickly broke from his group, saying he'd catch up later. As he ran his used his abilities to increase his speed, once he was in eye sight, he stopped, walked into a near by building going to the roof, and jumping off. He resonated, making him durable enough to survive the fall, and used it also shooting his wavelength, strait at his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, and Epitaphs   Introductions, and Epitaphs I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 1:45 am

Upon feeling the resonance, Evnissyen turns, but the unexpected blast was too fast to avoid completely. Taking a hit to the shoulder, he reels into a car next to him. With a smile he peeks up under his hood. "Quaint." He states finely, a fount of fire sprouting from his hand, then compressing into a marble sized orb of fantastic color, and explosive power. Thrusting forth his hand, the sphere races towards the assailant, hissing like a snake all the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, and Epitaphs   Introductions, and Epitaphs I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 12:34 pm

Joe noticed it and uses his resonance to increase speed this time, and barely managed to get out of the way, his shirt singed. He jumped at the man, using both hands to shoot his soul wave length, his only option would be to dodge back, and if he did he would be caught by his kick, also shooting soul wavelength. If any of these hit he would use both hands to shoot soul wavelength, like Stien did to Black*Star.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, and Epitaphs   Introductions, and Epitaphs I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 1:04 pm

The orb, having missed its target, crashes into a nearby building, causing an explosion several meters wide. The force pushed at the clothing of anyone in the area. As the opponent approaches him once more, Evnissyen readies himself to engage. Weaving between the first two blows, he is met with a kick to the chest. This would have been laughable if not for the wave-length, throwing him into a nearby crowd.

This wasn't working. Evnissyen's body was far stronger than any human had a right to be, but the atrophy of limbo still weighed heavily on him, and he could not move as fast as he needed to. Grabbing a woman next to him, he hefts her into the air with a single arm. Evnissyen gives a short lived smirk, as a controlled fire starts at the woman's feet. "Forfeit, and I'll end the plebeians suffering." He calls in a commanding tone over the woman's cries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, and Epitaphs   Introductions, and Epitaphs I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 1:20 pm

Joe stopped in his tracks. This bastard was using hostages, a good idea mind you,but irl this was horrible. He stood up, seeing he had no choice. He put his hands in the air, signalling his surrender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, and Epitaphs   Introductions, and Epitaphs I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 1:30 pm

Had that actually worked? He must have been new to this art, if a single hostage would stop him so quickly. Only the inexperienced do not recognize the price on must pay for a victory. "I find the soldiers of this era most engrossing." The fire flicked away from the woman's legs. With the same arm he throws the woman into the Shibusen. Hidden behind the woman, another orb made it's way for an impact. To solidify the boy fate, Evnissyen erects a ring of fire just the size of the blast radius around the pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, and Epitaphs   Introductions, and Epitaphs I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 3:59 pm

Joe jumped up and grabbed the woman, unaware or the bomb. When he grabbed her he heard the familiar sound and used himself to shield her, the woman lived, but Joe was destroyed in exchange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, and Epitaphs   Introductions, and Epitaphs I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:07 pm

Evnissyen gave another grim smile. "That makes thrice in this day alone. To think my brethren fear you so." Approaching the burnt corpse, he knelt down. The woman desperately crawled away, and Evnissyen would let her. He owed the boy at least that. "No. Even you're better than my so called brothers, and sisters. If only you had spoke to me first. So much wasted potential." He spoke, driving his had into the boys chest to retrieve the luminous soul. "You'll be put to good use." The sirens drawing closer, Evnissyen made his way from the scene. He has seen enough for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions, and Epitaphs   Introductions, and Epitaphs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions, and Epitaphs
Page 1 of 1