Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning Introductions (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Morning Introductions (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 1:06 am

Blanc scratched his head as he walked through the halls of the DWMA. Yawning tiredly, he looked around, thinking on his teacher's instructions. 'Find a Weapon partner.' What kind of a teacher just dismissed his student from class until he somehow found a partner somewhere in the building? Blanc looked around, grumbling to himself as he fingered the tag on his shirt that read 'Meister'. Appearantly, all unpartnered individuals had to wear them. He remembered vaguely his teacher mentioning something about weapons wearing tags as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 9:15 am

Kura: once again I walk bouncing down the halls, an upbeat smile on my face. I was feeling happy at that moment, but who knows how long that will last? Maybe I'll be having a terrible day in the next few minutes. Who could tell?
And, yet again, I wore my weathered "Weapon" tag. I had repeatedly taken it off several times before, but those times never seemed to last long. That saddened me, on occasion. But, of course, I tried to never let it show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 8:10 pm

Blanc sighed as he wondered what the rest of his class was doing right now. Most of his peers had formed pairs a while ago, with the exception of the one or two solo weapons, leaving him the odd man out. Sure, he had proved himself capable of wielding most of the volunteer training weapons, and even defeat some of his classmates with them, but it wasn't the same. He had no partner, and despite his outward appearance of cheerful , he still knew that a meister without a weapon was still useless. He yawned and walked around a corner, before crashing into something, knocking him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 8:18 pm

Kura: "AUGH!" I exclaim as I dramatically tumble backwards. "Oof." I let out a muffled exclamation as I hit the DWMA floor. I sit up to see what had bumped into me, and tilt my head. "Oh, sowwy!" I say, smiling slightly. "I didn't see ya there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 7:16 pm

Blanc rubbed his back, shooting the girl an apologetic grin as he rose to his feet, extending his hand to her. "It's fine," He replied sheepishly. "I suppose I wasn't paying attention either, sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 7:28 pm

Kura: I take his hand and pull myself up with a grin. "You're a Meister?" I ask, indicating the tag he wore. But before I could get ahead of myself, I stifled my excitement by remembering the other Meisters who had already left. I would be more careful, next time I found a suitable Meister...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 7:42 pm

Rubbing the back of his head, Blanc glanced down at his tag and responded with a short, "Yeah..."  Before noticing the girl's own well-worn "Weapon" tag.  "You're a weapon, right?"  For a moment, he felt his hopes rise, before he reminded himself that this girl was obviously far more experienced, and was probably looking for a better meister than him. He wondered if she, to was headed to the training areas to practice with some of the other currently partnerless students. He had been walking in that direction himself to try to perhaps find a partner there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 8:50 pm

Kura: I nod my head energetically. "Uh-Huh, I'm a weapon!" I say. Wanting to continue the conversation, I ask another question. "Where were you going?" I ask, head tilted like a dog's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 9:04 pm

"I was heading over to the training area," Blanc replied. "I'm trying to find a weapon partner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 9:09 pm

Kura: "wow, that's weird, I was actually going to the training area too~!" I say. I tried to keep my happy mood to make a good impression, but I could feel it slipping back into a depressed mood. If he was looking for a weapon, and we were both going to the training area, we could at least try out how well we resonated. And if not, oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 2:01 am

"Really?" Blanc forced a smile onto his face. He sighed inwardly, forcing himself to come to terms with the fact that he was probably going to just make a fool of himself, and then started off towards the set of double doors that led outside to the open-air training grounds. "Well, then, let's go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:26 am

Kura: with an inward bounce of hope I follow this person I just met out into the training grounds. "I'm Kura, by the way." I say just to confirm in my mind that I had introduced myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:09 pm

Blanc blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light, then turned to Kura. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kura," He told her, shanking her hand. "I'm Blanc Alveia."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 10:53 pm

Kura: "Cool name!" I remark as the two of us enter the training grounds. I look around, contemplating on decimating a target or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 11:46 pm

Blanc looked around and frowned as he saw the training area to be deserted except for them. He groaned inwardly and turned to Kura. "Erm..." he began, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Seeing as there's no one else here, would you be alright if we tried to practice together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:24 am

Kura: "Oh, that's fine with me!" I say. My mood shifts inwardly again, and I become more happy. I smile and decide to warn him of my weapon form beforehand. "I'm a serrated sword, owkay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:30 am

Blanc grinned and nodded, relieved that it was a weapon he knew how to use. "Alright," he told her. "Let's start."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:35 am

Kura: I not and transform into my weapon form: a foot-long blade with a serrated edge on the right side, with some cool added things to the hilt like silk wrappings and tassels hanging off the end.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:10 am

Ooc: can I join!!!????? I wanna! Droon hasn't been in anything in forever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:18 am

Blanc saw as Kura flew into the air, his arm snaking out and wrapping his fingers around her hilt.  Bracing himself, Blanc felt his head pound with the usual slamming, shrieking sensation of Kura's wavelength grating against his, wildly out of synch, and the handle becoming uncomfortably hot in his bare grip.  He felt Kura's soul recoil in confusion, as he blocked out the sound as best he could.  Focusing, Blanc felt for his own soul wavelength, then twisted and shaped it, tuning it to match that of the weapon in his hand, until he felt them join and merge.  Instantly, the sound faded, and the handle became warmer and calmer.  He then took a moment to inspect the blade, holding it with both hands, testing it's weight, running a finger up and down the edge, and giving it a few experimental swipes, before holding up the blade, addressing Kura.  "It's brilliant," he told her, a wide smile spreading across his features.

OOC: Well, this was kind of a private thing to have our characters partner up...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:26 am

Ooc: I get it, it's fine. I figured that if you two are practicing together then you might need an opponent to fight against, thus helping you form a connection with your partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:28 am

OOC: Nah, I think that here, we'll just be fighting targets. Thanks though. I think we might need that soon.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 1:41 am

Ooc: it's fine! I understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 11:01 am

((I thought like one other person might be nice later on, so it won't get boring and so Blanc and Kura can interact with others as a team. Maybe when the moment is right...?))

Kura: I gasp and, if I were in human form, I would be bouncing up and down. "Really?" I exclaim, making sure that my hopes weren't about to be viciously dashed. But, Blanc didn't seem to be the type that would trick someone for fun, when he knew it might hurt them. No, I felt quite certain we were compatible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 5:50 pm

OOC: Yeah, that was more or less what I was thinking.

Blanc nodded and turned to Kura. "So..." he began, glancing around the area. "What should we start off with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Introductions (Private)   Morning Introductions (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning Introductions (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next