Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

alex  Empty
PostSubject: alex    alex  I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 1:44 am

[img]Place image here(Optional, remove * in the end tag if using tags)[/*img]

[size=16]Name: Alex powerhouse

Weapon: none right now

Love Interest: (Those who are you character's crushes or committed relationships should go here. This is an optional portion and may be left blank.)

Appearance: Alex is a very attractive  middle aged woman much like her twin Alice expat she wear a school teacher uniform and doesn't wear any makeup and wears her hair in a bun and wears a black vial over her face

Personality: she is very shy and doesn't take to anyone ever the only time she talks is when she is teaching she would rather stick her head in her sand then talk to someone sister unlike her she is not as boad and won't go after what she wants. she likes to drink and she normally wont talk to anyone Intel she is drunk when she is drunk she its 100% like her twin Alice in almost everyway but the makeup also when in a fight she would rather hide away some where then fight that is the main reason she has no partner

History: just like her sister she joined the academy when she a teenage girl unlike Alice Alex never grew out of her shy phase it only got worse as she got older but because of her grades as a kid and the need to teach other she joined the academy as a teacher she is still looking for a partner just like her sister unlike her she is not as boad and won't go after what she wants.

Miscellaneous: she would go after she wants if she was less shy

Have You Read the Rules?
"soul eater is cool"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alex    alex  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 2:03 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alex    alex  I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:03 pm

alex  SuBGn35

Sam, you need to edit her coding/formatting, run a grammar check, and remove the image coding if it is not in use.. Other than that, her Appearance description needs to be expanded into a paragraph.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alex    alex  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 5:51 pm

alex  SuBGn35

The above changes have not yet been completed. Please correct this character, if you plan on using it.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alex    alex  I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 9:48 am

alex  SuBGn35

Sam,

All of the above changes still need to be made, as well as changing the title of the character sheet to her name (Alex Powerhouse). Unless these changes are made by the end of the year, she will bee unapproved and will not be usable until the edits have been completed.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alex    alex  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alex
Page 1 of 1