Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex and Cal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:34 pm

Alex and Cal approached the large staircase that led up to the DWMA.

"There's no way I'm walking up these steps every day, know what I mean cal, cal?"

She was already half way up the steps "are you coming alexander?"

"hey wait!" he ran up to catch up to her.

they reached the top to see a few other students around waiting for the doors to open, perhaps a chance to make some friends before classes begun?
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 11:55 pm

Thomas sat on a chair outside of the d.w.m.a. he still hadn't figured out a deal to live in the dorms, so he spent the night here. he woke up covered in birds. just... calm birds. He stood up and to his surprise they didn't leave their perch. " Shoooo! " said Thomas waving his arms around. the stubborn pigeons didn't budge. " please? " he said looking directly into one of their eyes. they flew up into a tree and stayed there watching him.
*sigh he says as the newcomers approached. " you two new here? "
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:26 am

"yes"

"I'm alexander, and this is-"

"CLBR VII. and who are you?" she asked thomas
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:50 am

" Sorry but caliber five? is that how it goes. Tell me, are you two weapons or Meisters? "
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:59 am

"It's caliber 7, Cal will do, and I'm a weapon and she's my meister"

"Thomas, your name is Thomas."

alex turned to Cal. "How- when- you know what I don't wana know"
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:31 am

" Ok this is really confusing because my name is Thomas to... so why did you come here? "
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 10:44 am

" we signed up for this, school thingy, this is it isn't it?"
"Could you direct us to the one known as Laura Metzger?"
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:59 am

" I'm almost as new as you. I could help you find her but I don't know where she is. "
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:07 pm

"We will find her." Cal walked directly towards the doors and opened them, even if the school wasn't open yet.

Alex followed along with her
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:34 pm

" hmmm. " something seemed off with cal. her limbs weren't quite right... " Hey I do know my way around the school. I could show you the classrooms, she's probably in one of them.
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:44 pm

"Ok." she said not turning, just standing there
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:11 pm

" Very well, this way. " Thomas starts leading them through the halls. " So are you an amputee? " Thomas asked. He had extremely good eyes, and could tell if something was natural or not.
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:20 pm

"No." she said , again not even making eye contact.

"why do you care?" alex said walking beside them
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:24 pm

" oh you know. Know thigh neighbor. " he stopped by the first classroom. he opened the door to check inside. " Aaaaaaaaaaand empty. * sigh. I'm sure she's around here somewhere. " he started walking to the next door. " How old are you guys? "
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 6:33 pm

"thirteen"

cal didn't respond.

Ms.metzger was standing behind them with a bjorn strapped to her chest carrying her baby. "Don't ask, I can't miss work so here I am, these must be the new students?"
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 7:49 pm

" yup, call me if their any trouble. " Thomas turned around and walked away, if she needed him then she could ask.
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 7:56 pm

"Explain your curiosity" cal said as she appeared right behind thomas
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:04 pm

Thomas squinted at cal. " there's just something wrong with your body. "
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 9:52 pm

"Nothing is wrong." she said in her usual monotonic voice. she turned back around and headed to class.
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 11:49 pm

" Not wrong, you're clearly healthy its just it doesn't look real. " Thomas couldent place it but he knew the difference between something alive and artificial.
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 10:35 am

She ignored him and just kept walking to the classroom. "Is it that difficult for you to figure out?" she says right before she walked into the room.
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 10:47 am

" Oh don't you even tell me your an android. " said Thomas following her.
Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:01 am

"ok" she took what he said literally and didn't tell him. She took her seat next to alex and awaited the other students.

A few other students like Connor, Dylan, and Tristan showed up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 4:05 pm

Lukas amd Anna walked into the classroom and they sat at their places "Good morning" Anna and Lukas said. Then Lukas noticed CLBR and Alexander "Oh..New students! Nice to meet you both." He said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex and Cal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Cal   Alex and Cal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex and Cal
Page 1 of 1