Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dusk Twilight Finished!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dusk Twilight Finished!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:41 pm

Dusk Twilight Finished!!! HottAnimeEmoGuy41

Name Kannon Dusk Twilight

Weapon: Alice Snow & Ann Snow

Love Interest: N/A
Appearance:
Although Dusk usually dislikes the clothes of ninja he still has to wear what they do. Unlike others the male seems to hate most clothes he see's so he makes his own. From this idea he created his own line of outfits to wear. The one he usually wears while out, and about the ninja world is nothing spectacular at all. It includes a cloak in were a scarlet red shade on the outside. It's trims however were a light grey. The cloak were not suited for stealth, and so it included a reverse side in which were a light grey just like the trims of it. Each of the sleeves the cloak included hung downward about 4 inches past his waist. This added length concealed the boys hands, and arms for the most part. The cloak possessed no hood, but instead had a collar that resembled that of the Akatsuki cloaks collar. Printed across the cloaks surface were a number of sliver crescent moons, or in other words his clans Crest. underneath the cloak he wore a black shirt. The shirt had the image of the current strongest female on it. Just below Dusk wore a pair of black jeans. They were ripped ever so slightly over the knees, and a small hole graced a spot just above his left knee as well. A pair of white boots tied this outfit over all together.

The hair of Dusk were a light tinted grey shade, and had been combed forward into the form of a single bang that covered his L.eye. Each eye were a vivid emerald pigment that glew brightly compared to the boys attire. Being quite slim he possessed no real fat to his body, or muscle for that matter. So basically he could be compared to stick rather than a person. The boy also had a second set of ears that sprouted outwards from underneath the locks of his hair. The ears matched that of a felines, and was a trait of his clan. Although the ears were not alone, and a felines tail could also be seen wrapped around him. It extended outward about 3 feet, and was a light sky blue color just as the ears were.

Personality:
How can one begin to describe the seed of madness? Well well that is nothing more a easy task coming to Dusk. Fore unlike those who have submitted to the madness of life he has not.Instead the male will remain locked away,and shy in all manners. Meaning that he rarely ever talks to anyone lacking the need to speak with anyone. The on going solitude the boy faces is really a good really. It caused very emotionally crippling state most ninja suffered from to flee from his mind. Instead he Acquired a new found blood lust, and enjoys to ramble on,and on. Eventually getting to things about his views of life. Initially becoming a more straight forward person at those times even going so far as to call his unconstitutional rambling holy as he will mention "The luck of a cat" many times. A phrase that he finds to be holy. This is his favorite phrase.It means that it's only by pure mercy that your still alive. Isn't that such a nice thing to say? Moving on to the love Dusk suffers from. Most of the time the male is fairly shy as you know, but when it comes to girls with a happy,or selfish personality comes along he tumbles.His mind seemingly becoming blank. Anything he wishes to say will not happen. Instead things of utter disappointed are mentioned, or nothing at all. This can, and will hinder him in most battles unless he happily decides to ignore the female at the present time. Usually he doesn't ,but does decide to focus on her mainly. Unlike other people who are fairly social to their gender Dusk is not. He finds other males repulsive, and useless. Really it is just him comparing all other males to that of his worthless father. After all the guy did attempt to murder him after he was born. So why on earth does he not just hate him? It's simple really. He finds that if one male can do it why not the others. So he dislikes the entire gender for clearly no reason. When around them he'll be silent, and most likely ignore every thing they say. Responding only when spoken to as well. Other wise missions are not filled conversation. Unless a female of some sorts is involved.

History:

Once long ago when the ninja world were a place filled with nothing,but war and hatred a couple stood before many acting as one.They were the lone surviors of a on going war.Both were young yet highly adept in the art of being a ninja.One of these ninja were a Sino Furama,the other were Ino Furama,both however remained highly ranked ninja even on this hopeless battle field inwhich tugged upon the difference between peace,and suffering.Unlike others they would not end their lifes upon the countless shed of scarlet liquid around them.They instead wanted a home of peace where the child they waited so long for could finally be born.After several hours of fighting off the impending army of foes around them,they stopped coming.All advances had ened leaving the two standing alone in a area scattered with numerous bodies.Taking advantage of this Sino,and Ino decided to convert a few of the bodies into scrolls sealing them quickly.At that time Ino's water broke.The moment they'dbeen waiting for had finally come true,the one they had pre-named Kannon Furama after the Japanese god of Mercy were being born.

Within a few seconds Ino laid upon the tainted terra dreaming of it's lush green fields of grass.The very thought of the rose bushes,and fruit trees clouded her mind allowing the female to simply soar through the many contractions she went through.Not to long after more of their rivaled clan the Aburame had arrived,both ninja not ready to fight decided to use what they called the Final Measure.No thought would be placed into before 8 scrolls were scattered across the air,and as each rolled open they stopped at about 6ft length of the sky.No smoke were emitted just a swarm of puppets dressed in a number of torn blue battle armor.The puppets varied in a number of five hundred to a thousand.Each diving downward into the flood of Aburame warriors slaughtering only a few of them.Seeing as Sino,and Ino were masters in the art of puppets they control them all with ease.After a 6 hour battle the Aburame had all mostly retreated,and as a last ditch effort they stole aaway Kannon at the last second. Sino,and Ino now nearly out of chakra focused their attacks on the thief who stole away their child.But the ninja dodged leaving them to wastefully aim toward him,allowing his allies to strike both ninja down with blades directly in the skull killing them both. Both deaths seemed fairly simple as they perished from lost of blood.

After countless debates the remainder of the Aburame forces devoted the left over time to perform a proper burial of the boys parents. They then left a note over both of the graves placing the child onto the ground beside it leaving. Being failed members of their clan, the Aburame decided to face the light with one last good deed before going into hiding. Almost several days later the one known as Jace found the boy. Jace taking care of the child for the first 3 years of his,life devoting it mainly to the training of his ninja skills. Eventually sharing the number of snake related jutsu to Kannon,just as Lord Ken had once done for him. A fter a number of years 6 to be on the mark Jace had honed the childs puppetry skills to a chuunin level. He then left the boy alone at the grave of his parents to tend to other matters of the ninja world.Having read the note left on the graves he felt a need to destroy the villages who allowed this to happen. The first step however involved studying his origin.

Study of the Furama Clan

After searching the land xxx Kannon finally located his clan of origin. Although he didn't really care for them very much the boy still wanted to make himself known. So for 2 years he'd survey the clan, study them, and even go far enough to grab other children out from their sleep to join his cause. Within those years of doing so he had gained the faith of the newer generation of Furama ninja. This meant that genin, chuunin ,and even a numerous amount of the clans jounin were going to help him overthrow the current elders. Unlike the elders Kannon possessed a army, and would show no mercy to the ones that defied him. It took a total of 3 days to plan out a direct attack of the clans current protectors. Then.Then it happened in one single hour. The rising stars of the Furama had annihilated their supposed superiors with no trouble. Kannon not even being with the clan all his life had even used their jutsu to defeat his uncle Tasu Furama, killing him with one of his fathers puppets. He gained this puppet the day he arrived at the Cloud Village, having a stranger give to him.The only thing the person said were his fathers name.

The win Kannon had achieved gained him the nickname Snow Devil, due to his brutal use of his clans jutsu in such little time.With the Furama Elders destroyed the social structure of it declined with no rule. This eventually lead to the clans turn to crime after Kannon had fled the Land of Fire & Iron, now being a wanted criminal. After he had finally crossed the border between the two life became deadly, for now he rarely visted villages. Although he had infinite money he had no where to really spend it. So instead he decided to stalk Sasori to learn more about the art if puppetry. This occurred for about 1 year being noticed almost twenty percent of the time.

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
".-. I love Soul Eater"

Last edited by YumerkiAburama on April 23rd 2014, 9:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:12 pm

.-. I'm making the history now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 2:32 am

Alright now finished. So bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 7:29 am

Xo Ignore my Naurto references, and bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:15 pm

Still nothing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 10:37 pm

.-. This now a 8th day bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:36 pm

The answer for have you read the rules is incorrect. I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:14 pm

@-@Oh my. I've been tricked by my scattered brained thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:58 pm

Hehe, if you forgot just read the rules again. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:44 pm

Xo Finished. Xc Nuuuuu don't laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:17 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!! YOU FOGETED DA ANSAW!!! HA!!(sorry about my grammar. english is my first languae. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 7:37 am

Co I always forget the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:12 am

The character doesn't break any rules to my knowledge, so they're accepted, but I'd like to see you go through and build your character off of something other than madness and being crazy. A lot of people are using the "My character is mad!" trope and it's starting to feel overused. You guys are more creative than that! I believe in you! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:13 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:21 pm

Dusk Twilight Finished!!! SuBGn35

Yume, please do a grammar run through and remove the "Finished" tag from the title. Other than that, you're in the clear!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Twilight Finished!!!   Dusk Twilight Finished!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusk Twilight Finished!!!
Page 1 of 1