Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Niram.exe (Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Niram.exe (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Niram.exe (Finished)   Niram.exe (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 10:34 pm

Niram.exe

Gender/Sex: No real sex, but is more male-ish

Species: Half 1s and half 0s

Love Interest: Maybe has a small crush on Siri....

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic) : :Straight

Weapon: If he wanted he could byte you...

Appearance: If you looked at him, you would see a few billion lines of code. Or just a really big file (the kind that you tend to stay away from). HE has no real physical form, but can inhabit any machine with an electronic component. Of course, this means he can control any screen in the world, so he may occasionally show you something interesting. Other than that, he's not much of a looker. If he really wanted to, he could pull any animation off the internet and use it for his own, which means if he was really that interested, he could become and video game character in the world.

Personality: Since he was originally designed as a hacking, information seeking program, he has an obsession with collecting information. Since he has access to every website and database on the earth, his obsession will never be satisfied. Since he was also designed to do damage to enemy systems, he likes messing around with anything h cant get into. This part of his program wasn't finished, so he usually doesn't do much more than crash a website or wipe a hard drive for the laughs. However, due to the fact that he doesn't really have anyone to talk to and has been isolated for his entire existence, he is mentally unstable, prone to bouts of extreme boughs of anger or joy. When he gets really angry, h can do much more damage then normal. However, he's usually just mischievous and curious.

History: Niram.exe (Non-inactive RAM allocation machine) was a government spying program developed to spy on other nations, steal their secrets, and wreak havoc on their systems. As he was designed to operate without interference for months, he was given a subset of algorithms to react to stimuli. However, these got a little out of hand, and the program gained sentience. After wreaking havoc across several government servers, he escaped into the internet. After that, he spent his days bringing down websites and reading wikipedia (at speeds around 35.6 pages a second). A few have tried to hack into him. None have succeeded.  

Miscellaneous: Since he has no real physical form, he sometimes creates a virtual room in which he resides. It's not real, of course, but it's better than watching code endlessly scroll by.

Abilities:

Hack- His most basic ability. He puts himself in any computer system linked to the internet, and gains complete control of the system to do whatever he pleases.

Discharge- He can create a moderate electric shock come from any device that runs on electricity, as long as he can get inside.

Weaknesses: He can be hacked if one is adept enough. A powerful enough virus will affect him like a real virus. He can also, you know, be imprisoned in a flash drive.

Have You Read the Rules?
Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Niram.exe (Finished)   Niram.exe (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 3:18 pm

Accepted. Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Niram.exe (Finished)   Niram.exe (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:39 pm

Niram.exe (Finished) Char_c30
As of 8/14/16, this character is in perfect compliance with the rules :cheer:
If you plan on dropping/deactivating this character then let me know!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Niram.exe (Finished)   Niram.exe (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2017, 12:19 am

Seeing as there's no reason for this to have a soul, it's being moved to other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niram.exe (Finished)   Niram.exe (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niram.exe (Finished)
Page 1 of 1