Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) Empty
PostSubject: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:00 am

Candy was standing on the left spire of the academy; the highest point you can climb to without flying. She stood out without being a long way up, having been wearing a pink and blue shirt and green trousers, along with some multicoloured trainers. But not only did that stand out, but her hair, which was also blue, green and pink. Her hair flew to the side with the wind as she bounced on her toes, looking downwards and grinning widely. Time to go! She thought as she crouched down and sprang forward towards the stairs leading to the academy entrance. She turned a few times in midair before free-falling a little distance. "Wheeee!!" She exclaimed on her way down. To anyone down below it may have looked like she was about to become a soggy puddle down by the stairs and also would have looked like a suicide attempt. It wasn't one, though!
Back to top Go down

Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:11 am

Sapphire was walking up the stairs to the school. It's been a good first week, where she met several interesting people, and managed to get a meister as well. As she got to the top of the stairs, she started to ponder why people always complained about these. They weren't that bad, like the others said they were. They- She looked up, interrupted by a big "we". She saw a girl falling down, straight to the concrete floor. She sat down on the ground and watched, waiting to see what would happened.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:17 am

Around 10 meters from the ground, Candy turned into her weapon form; a bouncy ball. She shot right back upwards towards one of the balconies of the school and transformed back into her human form to perch on top of the banister. "Whoops, I seem to have scared some people!" She exclaimed looking at the faces of some students who were most likely just walking to lesson. She jumped back down and did the same as before, turned into her weapon form and bounced until she could safely land down by the entrance. "That was fun." She said, now somewhat less excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:21 am

Sapphire nodded, her eyes closed. Her clothes changed, and turned into a black business suit and a black tie.

Sapphire: Yes, I concur. It sounds like it was lot of fun. . . Sorry, I always wanted to do that.

She gave a small laugh as her clothes turned back to normal. She got up, then held out a hand to the girl.

Sapphire: It's nice to meet you. I'm Sapphire, and you would beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:27 am

Candy beamed at the girl who had just approached her and grabbed her hand, shaking it up and down violently. "My name's Candy." She shouted out loud for everyone around to hear. "Nice to meet you, Sapphire! Very nice to meet you!" Had changed from from her less excited one to a VERRRRYYYY excited one in a matter of seconds. That's how things were going to be!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:33 am

Sapphire didn't mind being small, she was cute because of it. Though, one problem is that because she was so small, she was very light. This meant that when Candy shook her hand, her whole body started to shake. She grabbed the girls hands, trying to stop. As she talked, her voice shook just like her body.

Sapphire: Stop shaking, I have to pee now.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 9:48 am

Candy let go of the girls hand and stepped back. "Oh, sorry," She said. "Didn't mean to inconvenience you." Candy seemed to act sensible for a minute. Well, that wasn't going to last, was it? None of her moods do. "Where you heading off to?!" She asked the girl, overly excited about something or other again. She already forgot that the girl had said she needed to pee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:10 pm

Sapphire lost her words for a second, making random noises to find them.

Sapphire: U-Uh, I'm just heading to class. Not really doing much.

This was a weird experience for Sapphire. Usually, she was the hyper one who did stuff like this, so being the one lost for words, it was pretty scary. And she still had to pee, so that didn't help at all either.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 4:00 pm

"Oh, class? Class is boring." Candy said, now completely sounding indifferent. Was it just her or was the girl in front looking confused? Candy then determined that she didn't care. "Still gotta go to class anyway!" Candy exclaimed as she turned quickly and pointed towards the top of the entrance to the school, while also staring towards that point; the quick spin, may or may not have sent Candy's long hair whipping across Sapphires front. Candy kept up the pointing pose for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 4:21 pm

Sapphire closed her eyes as the hair hit her face, then started to spit it out. This girl was pretty weird, and may be the death of Sapphire.

Sapphire: Yeah, we do. And we need to do other stuff, like go to the bathroom and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 4:28 pm

"Forward march!" Candy exclaimed as she started to do exactly that. She had no clue where the toilets were, but that is only a slight hindrance when you have- "The power of guessing," said in a strangely composed way. Not once did the idea of ASKING where the nearest set of toilets were crossed Candy's mind, that would be too simple! So with that, Candy continued to march forth, in search of the toilets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 4:33 pm

Sapphire marched right behind her, getting into the grove of things. After a bit, she forgot she needed to go, and the two of them marched around randomly. It was a pretty weird site that the two of them were making, but Sapphire never really cared what other people thought. So, it was okay in the end.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 9:01 am

"So, where to now?" Candy asked sounding curiously curious. She was lost and completely forgot what she was going to do and where she was walking. Candy thought that the marching was fun enough, but there was that feeling that she needed to go somewhere. She wasn't going to dwell on it, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 4:25 pm

Sapphire: I don't know. I was just following you.

She gave a big grin and scratched her head, then remembered their goal.

Sapphire: Oh yeah, I remember now. We were heading off to the bathrooms cause I still have to pee. Alright, so, lets go now, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:15 am

Candy continued to march forward. "I have got only ONE problem with this plan!" She exclaimed as she swung around, once again not minding her long hair. "I have no clue where the bathroom is..." She said, disappointedly. "You should probably lead..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:47 pm

Sapphire gave a small laugh, rubbing the back of her head and thankful that she dodged the hair.

Sapphire: Alright, I'll lead then.

She poofed on herself an army hat, then walked out in front. She gave a big salute to Candy, then started marching on wards to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 5:10 pm

Candy followed Sapphire diligently, wandering how exactly the girl was changing her clothes so fast and where she got them from. A moment later she stopped thinking about it and instead thought about bunnies. Bunnies are- "Cute!" She exclaimed randomly out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 7:25 am

Sapphire ignored the girl as she sprinted into the bathroom. Thankfully, there was no one in there, So Sapphire got first dibs. After she finished, she left the the stall and went to the sink, and started to wash her hands.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 7:41 am

Candy stood by the side of the toilet like she was guarding it, still in an army kind on mood. She used a mop which was left in a bucket by the side as a gun, holding it by the hairy end. She wondered about the OTHER thing that she had to do, but couldn't place it. She was in a school; that's true. She was a student... Class! Oh dear... Class is- "Boring!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 7:48 am

Sapphire walked over to Candy and poked her on the nose.

Sapphire: Sorry Candy, but what ever you find is boring you probably have to do. It's kind of the way the world looks. Now come on, let's go back out again.

She poked Candy on the nose one last time, then headed out of the bathroom door, not sure of where to go.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 7:55 am

Candy walked out after discarding the mop gun and shrugged. "I have NOOO idea what class I have!" She exclaimed and then started skipping down the corridor giggling about something or other. To be honest, she didn't know herself. She never knows anything at all usually, except for the thing she's been doing for the past couple of minutes. Then she forgets and does something else. It's the cycle of random; getting used to it takes time, but then it's just fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 7:45 am

Sapphire laughed out loud a bit, then put a reassuring hand on Candy. She knew what Candy meant by this, and patted her back lightly after a bit.

Sapphire: It's okay Candy. We can easily find out what class you should go to. Come on, let's go find it then.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 7:51 am

"Ok!" Candy said as she turned towards Sapphire. "Lead on!" She exclaimed pointing forward at an undefined point of non-interest. Whatever the class was, it couldn't be bad. Boring? Yes. No class is bad when you don't even know what is going on most of the time; all classes are better for not knowing what you are doing most of the time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 7:55 am

Sapphire nodded, then started forward. She then stopped, then turned to Candy.

Sapphire: Wait, if they knew today was your first day, wouldn't they have given you a schedule? Check your pockets to see if you have one first before we march around the school randomly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 8:08 am

"Huh? Ok..." Candy looked down at herself and then stuffed her hands in her pockets. Out of one she pulled out a pencil and a paperclip and out of the other a piece of slightly tatty paper. Huh... Must have been stuffed in that pocket for at least a day... She put the contents of the first pocket back and gave the piece of paper to Sapphire. "I don't remember how it got there... I never remember why I put things in my pockets!" Candy giggled to herself and started bouncing up and down on her toes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)   Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boing Boing Boing Boing! (Open) (No Jac allowed.) (Please, long-ish posts?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next