Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) Empty
PostSubject: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 10:04 am

Calbur reached the top of the steps leading up to the DWMA by hopping ten steps at a time in single bonds, once he reached the top he looked back down and saw Rowan not to far behind "Come on slow poke," he called back taunting her "We don't have all day." The wind blew from the north as a cool breeze that had become a strong gust due to the altitude he was standing at, it ruffled his hair out of habit he brushed it out of his eyes using the back of his hand but a cruel reminder happened after when he realised his right hand was still the hilt of a sword.
He had only just found out he was a weapon through a series of unfortunate events, he looked back down the way at Rowan 'Well...and one pleasant event...' he thought to himself Calbur then turned his attention to the Academy before him "It's a lot bigger up close then I imagined it to be..." he thought aloud, he then felt a sharp tingling sensation in his right hand and found when he looked at it was back to normal. He use his now normal hand to shield his eyes from the sun's rays as he looked skyward to try and see the full scale of the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 10:45 am

" AHHHhh! " yells Arthur. A black smog came in on the wind, it solidified and became a sixteen year old boy. " I will conquer you wind! " he jumped into the gust and turned into the gas again before flying at caliber. He solidified just before hitting him. "Sorry! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 2:07 pm

Rowan walked up the steps, coffee in one hand and a manga in the other hand. She saw her weapon and smiled "Hey Cal!" she closed the manga and put it in her hoodie pocket." She looked over at Arthur "Who's this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 3:04 pm

Cal didn't feel the boy bump into him, so when the boy (Arthur) spoke he didn't hear what he said but the guy sure got Cal's attention. He gave the boy a confused look but that was dominated by his naturally fierce, cold hearted facial expression "Did you say something?" He asked actually curious then he heard his name being called by his partner "Yo Rowan, it took you long enough to get up here. As for this dude no idea just met him. (*turns to Arthur) Name is Calber, but just call me Cal...it's so people don't call me Calibur instead of Calbur."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 3:16 pm

Kokoa came running to Arthur while dragging Nolan along "I heard a scream, is everyone okay?"

"... Choco dragged me here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 3:55 pm

Rowan smiled "Sorry Cal, I stopped at the coffee shop on my way to school. Got myself a mocha, and snagged you a muffin." She pulled a small paper bag out of her pocket and handed it over to Cal. "I didn't know what to get you, so i had the guy at the counter just grab you a random one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 3:57 pm

"Are you both new~?" Kokoa asked noticing the pair "I'm Kokoa, nice to meet chu~!" She said sweetly.

"Nolan, Nolan Schultz. Your pleasure to meet me." He said running a hand through his dark red hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 4:33 pm

Cal blushed when Rowan handed him the paper bag, this was the first time anybody had done something like this for him "Uhm...thanks..." He tried to smile but he just ended up smirk with a few of his sharp teeth showing, he could smell cinnamon coming from the bag, before today he would considered that a luxury seeing how hard it was to find it growing in the wild unlike mint "Looks right that guy got lucky, I didn't pack a lunch so I'll eat it then." He explain to his partner before turning his attention to the two who had just arrived, he did his best attempt not to have his natural expression over his face but failed only to continue his smirk, he held out his hand to Kokoa "The name's Calbur, Cal for short. I'm this lovely lady's weapon, she can introduce herself and es we're new...or at least I am." He then looked at Nolan not trying to look friendly "Look I'm pretty what is a pleasure to me, and quite frankly your adittued is not something I enjoy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 4:37 pm

"Please excuse Nolan, he is... Not used to meeting new friends, right Nolan?" She laughed nervously and looked at Nolan.

"Shut it, Choco."

"Okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 4:54 pm

Cal's eye brow started to twich, he was now pissed "you have no right treat her like that..." He glared at Nolan with a look that could kill if possible and body who did see him and didn't know him would say he looked like a demon. "I may have not known her longer then you but at this point of time I consider her a good person until proven otherwise to me and one thing that really pisses me off are bullies who act rude showing no manners and taking advantage of those KIND PEOPLE!" As his voice turned into a scream several flashes of golden light came from his body the blades erupted from all over his body. "So better apologie and show some manners and respect..." He growled to Nolan after grabbing his shirt and holding him up in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 4:59 pm

"No, wait!" Kokoa rushed to Cal's side "Please let him down, we get along like that!" She said as she made puppy eyes.

Nolan's expression remained blank "Yeah, what Choco said."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 5:17 pm

Rowan's eye's went wide "Cal, put him down. Please, I don't want to make enemies at this school. Calm down Cal." She looked at her weapon "I appreciate the compliment, but not you attacking another DWMA student. Please Cal, just calm down." Her eyes had a pleading look in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 5:27 pm

The rage slowly drained from his face leaving him with a slightly pissed off expression he dropped Nolan to the ground and looked down at him "you have a good friend so how about you treat her with some respect." Cal's attention was taken way by one of the blades sticking out of his arm, he then patted himself down all over to fond the blades all over him, he sighed and faceplamed, before offering a hand up to Nolan "Okay I now know why you both sh*t yourselve. Sorry I didn't mean for all the swords to pop out of me, I wouldn't have killed you the worse I would have done would probably punch you across the courtyard." Cal apologised smirking trying to look friendly "truth be told I just found out I was a weapon a few hours ago, so I don't know how to use my abilities...so if it makes you feel any better I'm going to end up looking like a human pin chusion for who knows how long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 5:29 pm

" don't overreact man. they clearly have a different relationship than bully and victim. plus you would have to go through me. " Arthur wasn't Shure he liked cal, he was kind of d***.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 5:54 pm

"You know I just saw the closest thing I had to call a father murdered by whatever this thing was (*Pulls out the kishin egg soul and shows before putting back in his pocket.) and then told I'm a weapon of sort and then blades begin to pop out of me...so please excuse my behaviour up until now." Cal explained with a bow similar to how a butler would address his master, he was begging sincer although it may not seem it. It has taken alot of his energy not to break down in tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 5:55 pm

Nolan stood up on his own and brushed dust off his shoulders "Yeah, if anyone was a victim here, that would be me. With Choco dragging me down the halls randomly and that." He approached Kokoa and patted her head

"Hehe, sorry~" Kokoa apologized "Also" She turned to Cal "You're supposed to eat that, they're delicious~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 6:09 pm

Cal stopped bowing and took the soul out again and looked blankly at it "...eat this...what is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 6:14 pm

"It's a kishin egg's soul. We weapons are supposed to eat 99 of them and a witch's soul in order to become Death Scythes~" Kokoa explained in her usual childish and cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 6:20 pm

Cal looked at the soul 'isn't eating a soul pretty sadistic?' he asked him self in his thoughts 'any way these things seem to be of some sort of value.' he looked at Nolan "here catch..." he tossed the soul to Nolan "you can have it, just to show my apology is sincere...besides," he smirked again "I'm not that hungry any way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 6:23 pm

Nolan catched the soul "I don't eat souls... Besides, it's your kill, you have it." He then gave the soul back to Calbur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 6:35 pm

Cal caught the soul single handed and then looked at Kokoa "Are you his weapon then? if so then take it on his behalf. by the way you guys talk about these kishin egg things it sounds like you hunt them for sport...I killed that egg in self defence and it was...luck and misfortune at the same time..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 6:41 pm

Kokoa shook her head no "I'm not his weapon, and you're supposed to kill them if you're part of the DWMA. They're threats to the world after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 6:42 pm

" well there are kishen eggs and normal souls. now a normal soul is perfectly innocent and probably harmless but a kishen egg is one of the most evil being imaginable. " Arthur had known loss, nobody at this school didn't it seemed. but he dident like people who talked down to others and made threats as a first impression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 6:58 pm

"still it doesn't feel right if I eat it...I don't believe in vengeance or revenge...it just creates a cycle and probably kill something inside me if I eat the soul of the thing that ate his soul...doesn't feel right." Cal explained and then turned to both Arthur assuming he was a weapon and Kokoa "would one of you please take this burden from me? or do I really have to eat it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 7:09 pm

"Well, you don't HAVE to, but you should..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)   The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first step down a long road Rowan's and Cal's first day (open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next