Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flower Sharp INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Flower Sharp INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Flower Sharp INACTIVE   Flower Sharp INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 2:33 am

Flower Sharp

Animal Form: Shark

Love Interest: She is by. she loves to make friends. loves flowers. she loves to eat seafood.

Appearance:She has long black hair that goes past her shoulder. she either wears tight black dress or a dress with flower designs. she has large chest and has bright teal eyes. she always wears her hat which is teal like her eyes.

Personality: She is by and will every now and then try to find a date but usually tries to find a permanent partner. She is kind and always try's to use flowers to cheer others up. She loves to help others even if it may endanger herself and reveal her secret.

History: She was raised by her mother only not knowing anything about her father. She was raised to be loving and kind unlike most witches. she always had a hard time. she would either get teased for being a witch or flirted on by every guy she passed. She lost her mother to unknown factors at the age of 17. Sense then she has either lived by the oceans or in disguise in towns.

Miscellaneous:she is defensive

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater[/center]
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Flower Sharp INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Sharp INACTIVE   Flower Sharp INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 6:32 am

Looks acceptable. The history is a bit short but it gets the point across. Approved!
Back to top Go down

Flower Sharp INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1