Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Member (guild members only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The new Member (guild members only)  Empty
PostSubject: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:19 pm

Alisha was sitting in her throne in the throne room waiting, she had came encountered with a potential new member and was waiting for his arrival eagerly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:26 pm

Ivy was standing agenst the wall behind the throne her body tense as she waited, she could hardly stand being in the same room as alisha.

Onyx walked into the room in her panther form

Isabella was standing by the door waiting for lance to come in
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:30 pm

Lance walked in followed by caleb and chester
"Hello Isabelle dear~"' lance chuckled charmingly
Chester walked over to ivy "hi"'

Ooc: speaking of Chester and ivy, do you still want them to go under cover in the academy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:35 pm

Ooc:yes I do lol I almost forgot about it

Isabella smiled at him"hi dear"

Ivy smiked and nodded at him "hello hun"

Onyx layed down near the throne in her panther form looking regal and mean
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:42 pm

Ooc: :P yay! So do you want to do it later today?? :)

Caleb walked over to onyx and pets her "hello kitten~!" He chuckled sweetly

"Ok I need everyone's attention! When the new comer arrives I expect you to be on your best behavior!" Alisha called out sternly, mostly referring to ivy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:50 pm

Ivy growled and glared at alisha when she spoke not missing the jab at her

Onyx purred as he petted her

Isabella nodded at alisha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:51 pm

Ooc:yeah thays fine
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:51 pm

Ooc: lets wait for yume :P

Alisha glared at ivy too then sat back in her throne waiting patiently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:35 am

"Such a drag. I honestly have no idea where I am. Besides that fact. How does a castle go unnoticed in a city anyway. The Reaper is losing he ever so delicate touch. I suppose Trinity... Nope your coming as well."

"Don't whine about it either." A silence had overcome the area as the young witch approached the people in the room. Unlike other meetings in this dreadful city this one were different. It had some sort of purpose."Well hello there strangers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:41 am

Ivy nodded to the newcomer in welcome

Onyx in her panther form watched the new witch

Isabella smiled at the new witch"welcome"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 4:20 pm

Alisha smiled charmingly at the new comer "welcome dear, now I do believe you wanted to join our guild?" She chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:06 pm

""For the sake of Lady Medusa I'm sure joining your guild wouldn't be a complete waste of my time. Although owner what we'll be doing here." A most frantic yawn escalated ed from the males lips. After each word he simply glanced over his future comrades before bowing to them all.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:13 pm

Chester snickered "hey new guy"
"Sup bro?" Caleb chuckled sweetly
"Nice to meet you" lance chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:18 pm

."There are guys here? That is a bit strange."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:21 pm

Ivy smiled at him and nodded"hello

Onyx shifted into her human form and stude close to caleb "it will be great to have you

Isabella smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:24 pm

"So do you want a tour?" Alisha asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:28 pm

"I'm sure knowing you all will be a pleasure as well. Trinity stop clinging so tightly. As told Trinity Released her grip from the fabrics of his cloak. Squeals that escaped her seemed to reveal her nervousness amongst the group of witches. "At least say hello to them Trinity. As instructed the small girl attempted to speak. Although the only sounds produced were squeals, and squeaks. "Or you could not speak. Either is fine my dear, and yes a tour would be divine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:33 pm

Do you have a daughter"isabella asked
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:38 pm

"I wanna give the tour!!" Chester snickered aloud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:39 pm

"A daughter no. How old do you think I am? Besides that Trinity is my dearest friend. She isn't even shy at all. Some how you've all managed to scare the poor girl." With his sentence having ended Trinity poked the males stomach. She'd hold a tempered frowned across the majority of her expression as if she were angered by something. Soon enough the young girl coward back behind his back happily dwelling in fear, and anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:42 pm

Oh sorry "Isabella said with a sheepish smile
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:43 pm

"Why did she just poke me?" Lance asked
"Yeah,me too?" Caleb asked in deep confusion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:49 pm

"I'm afraid I don't know why she poked you. Either way Trinity is just like that." Some how Trinity had obtained a pen, and proceeded to stab the right leg of Yumerki. Although he didn't really feel it, the male flinched ever so slightly. As retaliation Yumerki flicked the small girls forehead. "Oh don't be upset miss. It's a common mistake amongst people. Although those people are just about dead today. By the way my name is Yumerki, and as you know now this is Trinity."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:52 pm

"Hey Yumerki, are you ready for your tour??" Chester asked

(Ivy can help with the tour)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:56 pm

My name is ivy nice to meet you"ivy said with a bow

And im onyx"the woman who shifted from being a panther to a human

I am isabella welcome to the guild you two"she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Member (guild members only)    The new Member (guild members only)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Member (guild members only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next