Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  Empty
PostSubject: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:21 pm

Caleb was walking back to the fortress after a night of hunting souls, he really didn't think anyone would follow him back, he walked down the secret path to the fortress (the one not guarded by gargoyles)

Back to top Go down

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:26 pm

John shadow talon followed close behind him. His cloak breaking up his shape and making him almost invisible in the darkness. With a trained hand he swooped forward and picked celebs pocket. Timing it perfectly with a flash of lightning in the background that way he wasn't heard. He looked through his hands to see what he had taken.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:29 pm

(In his pockets were a pen, a love note from his girlfriend, a penny a dime, and picture of a girl in a bikini) XD

Caleb walked to the entrance of the fortress and knocked on the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:33 pm

John hid behind a bush as he place the two coins in his bag. Using his shoes to their best effectiveness as they gave off no sound wherever he walked. Filthy kieshen egg, you killed the person I intended to steal from. If I get the chance I'll kill you but until then I'm robbing you and your friends blind!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:37 pm

Jason answered the door "hello Caleb" "hey jason" Caleb said as he walked in "are we going to rebuild our card tower??" Jason asked, caleb nodded "yep"

Ooc: let's try not to get to far ahead without the other guild members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:45 pm

John waited.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:48 pm

Jason finally closed the door behind them,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 12:53 pm

John creeped to the door and took a lock pick from his sleeves. He picked the lock like a master locksmith.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 1:06 pm

Caleb and Jason were in a room listening to music as they build a card fort, completely unaware of the robber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 1:09 pm

John peeked through the now open lock. seeing the pair. He pulled his cloak tight against his body and opened the door a crack. Slowly the door opened letting the breeze in witch knocked down the card house.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 2:07 pm

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Jason and Caleb exclaimed as they banged the table in extreme comical rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 2:10 pm

John slipped through and hid behind a small table. Looking for anything of value in the room or a hidden passage. His eyes glowed, even if something was behind a wall his enhanced vision could see it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 2:56 pm

There was a vase on the little table that had gems encrusted in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 3:01 pm

John took it and stuffed it in his burlap sack witch looked no heavier. This is a pretty wealthy place... What else can I find?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:12 pm

Suddenly a woman's voice rang in the hallway "ok chester put the necklaces in the throne room"
A boy with short red hair wearing a red and yellow jester suit carrying a basket full of necklaces walked towards a big throne room, completely unaware of the robber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:15 pm

John had to clutch his chest his hart was racing so fast. If there was one thing he loved it was gold, the only thing he loves more is gold that can be his. so he waited for the jester to leave before following him to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:20 pm

Chester set the box on the ground then stretched "damn heavy box........" he mumbled, Alisha (the woman from before) walked into the throne room with a small note book "ok is all 50 necklaces in there?" She asked, Chester nodded "yep", alisha chuckled wickedly "now all we have to do is give them away to academy students......" she said under her breath (so only she could hear)

Chester snd Alisha leave the throne room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:22 pm

John leaps from the shadows and searches the box up and down with his enhanced vision for any traps.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:25 pm

(No traps in the basket) :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:32 pm

John took the top off and laid it gently on the floor before shoving all the necklaces in his burlap sack. John loved his burlap sack. He nicked it from a witch and anything he threw into it went into a pocket dimension. He took out some rocks from his sack and placed them in the crate before closing it, that way it would be just as heavy. went up to the throne itself looking at what nailed it to the ground. If he had any way to unhinge it he would shove it in his sack and take it back to his lair.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:37 pm

Suddenly there were foot steps as Alisha headed back to the throne room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:43 pm

John hid behind the throne glad he had put rocks in the box and it was pretty much as heavy as it was prior.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:46 pm

Alisha sat on the throne going through a note book and mumbling to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:51 pm

John took out his blackjack, a small bludgeon that also doubled as a climbing hook. It wes designed to knock someone out for 2-3 minutes without causing that much damage. He swiftly stepped out from behind the throne and raided the blackjack, witch expanded to twice its size before he brought it down on her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 5:55 pm

Onyx walked out of her room when she herd caleb raging about his card fort

Ivy strolled into the throne room in her cat form with a smirk at alisha

Isabella was in the kitchen cooking dinner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)    The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail  (members of the guild and Jac only)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Guild Heist- will the robber succeed or will the robber fail (members of the guild and Jac only)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next