Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L Empty
PostSubject: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 10:49 am

Timestamp:
10:00 PM
A few days after: Possibly A New Ally?
_______________________________________________________________________________________

The sun was slowly hiding behind the horizon. The night was slowly coming.
Osamu was standing on the rooftop of a small house somewhere in Death City.
The ninja had a mission. James and Shadow needed new people for their coalition.

Osamu decided to change his outfit. He got more comfortable clothes and the second sword with a few kunais.
His outfit was more traditional than his old clothes
Spoiler:

Soon the city became covered with darkness, as the soon disappeared from the horizon.
Shadow teleported himself, using the shadows, from the rooftop to the street below.
He started to slowly wander around the area. Osamu hoped that James will be more successful in finding a new ally, because he couldn't find anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 5:51 pm

James was perched on the top of the church, watching the sun drop over the horizon. The street lamps flickered on. Most of the people had retreated into their homes, others were students of the academy. Roaming around the streets looking for some fun. This was probably the best time to look for new recruits. He simply stepped off the edge and landed on the street below. He began walking and looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:13 pm

Asher walked around the streets of Death City, thinking about his life. What was his purpose? Just a year ago, his mother had died, killed by the same people that'd given him his new beginning here. He didn't know how to really feel about that. The same day his mom died, his friend, his one and only friend had been killed as well. Killed by the woman that'd birthed him. So.... Yeah. He wasn't sure how to feel about anything right now.

Asher walked around more, no place in mind. It was getting late, but the street lights came on, so he decided he'd continue to walk around for a bit more until he got tired. It's not like he had anywhere to go or anybody to go home to, so it didn't matter. Head down, he ran straight into somebody else that'd been walking along the same path that Asher was on. Asher didn't really look at the person, but apologized. "I'm sorry," He said in his usual cold voice. Not even glimpsing at the stranger, he started to walk past them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 1:33 pm

During his walk around the city Shadow let himself drift away in thought. He was thinking about the recent events- James, the alliance, the ninjas, the assassins. What was even a difference between those two groups professions? The ninjas are not only the hitmen, murderers ets but they are also saboteurs and spies. The assassins were the murderers, warriors and hitmen. Sabotages and spying should not be their thing. To this conclusions came Osamu.

Osamu turned on the earpiece given to him by James.
"James, I'm near the main street, could you meet me here?" He asked.

But, thinking made Shadow not notice the person that was about to walk into him.
Because of it the person bumped into him.
"I'm sorry." He heard from the stranger as he started to walk past him.
"No, I'm be the one who should be apologizing for not noticing you. I've drift away in thought" The ninja said. He was looking at the stranger, he didn't forget about his mission.
"Just like you, it seems.." He said quietly. "Perhaps, about the same thing?"
Soon, Osamu should call James, again, to tell him about the stranger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 6:06 pm

James was walking through an alley whenever his ear piece came to life. He looked around then sighed. "10-4... I'm not having even a morsal of luck finding anyone. I'll be there in 5." He said into the ear piece. He looked at the wall and slowly disappeared into the shadow. He slowly emerged from a shadow of a lamp post behind Osamu and the stranger. From almost anyone's perspective it would seem that James was a demon about to strike down Osamu. His face emerging from the shadow his red eye peering over Shadows shoulder and looking at the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2015, 10:46 pm

Asher turned and looked at the stranger. "What'd you say?" Asher asked, looking at the stranger now. Despite the street lights being on, he couldn't make the stranger's face out. Asher looked down at the guy, sizing him up a little. He was considerably shorter than Asher, but Asher wasn't sure if the guy really meant any harm to him, so he stayed calm. Asher's face didn't change at all, the same aloof look in his eye. Waiting for the man to respond, he stayed cautious of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 3:13 pm

Osamu knew that James appeared behind him. He didn't even move, when that happened. A small smile appeared on the ninja's face, however thanks to his mask the smile was invisible.
"Nice entrance, James." He said to the assassin.
Shadow bowed slightly in front of Asher, just to show him that he is not hostile. "I've asked about your thoughts, sir. Perhaps, we're thinking about the same thing? About the past that changed us entirely?" The ninja said to the tall man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2015, 7:05 pm

James smiled from underneath his hood. "Thank you.. I try when I can to be as intimating as possible..* he looked at the stranger in front of him and bowed. "We have all been wronged in someway... some worse then others.." He said with a dark accent. "Maybe you were robbed.. beaten.. mistreated.. undermined.." He walked close to him. "...lost someone very close to you... I know these things because I have went through these..." He walked back to Osamu and stood next to him. Practically making a silhouette of him that was exactly like Osamu's. "We know each other better then we know ourselves... " He walked out from behind Osamu and walked close to him. " So what is you're story... my friend..." He said as his eye just peered at him.

Last edited by ArkAngel on May 25th 2015, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 8:28 pm

Asher was taken by what he had heard come from the two strangers. He hadn't even seen the other one come out of nowhere. Asher took a step back, listening to what they were saying. Asher felt a flame of rage well up inside of him. They had no idea what Ashe had been through and they sure as fuck had no right to be speaking as though they could be compared to him. Asher took two steps back from the one stranger that's gotten close to him and began to grit his teeth. "You two don't know me or what I've been through." He said in a low, quiet voice. His nose scrunched up in disgust and his left eye began to twitch. "Just who the fuck do you guys think you are?" Asher asked both of them, looking at both of them individually.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 3:55 pm

Shadow was staring at the boy in silence for a few moments, before letting out a quiet sigh.
"Are you sure?" He suddenly asked with a sad voice. Osamu tried to remember what he even knows about himself. He knew only his new life and he remembered that his own death was very painful.
"Have you ever died and returned to life with NO memory of your past? have you ever been forced to start your life from the beginning? Have you ever had to experience being turned into a teenager? Because I have" He said calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 5:18 pm

ooc: Raccoon, would you mind sharing his experience in this moment.

He stood next Osamu and looked at the stranger. "Have you ever loved...? Had a family...?" He said walking past him with black mist trailing him. "... I have... but I have also lost it all... I held my fiance in my arms... as she was dying... because of a witch... Maybe you should see our story..." He said walking back to Osamu, the mist swirling larger soon they were surrounded by the mist. Osamu and James disappeared and Ashe was able to see their traumatic events.

FLASHBACK
              James was buried under some broken up boards from the house he was working on. His teammate Zodiac had pulled him out and when he arose and looked into the sky. All he saw were witches. "Zodiac where is Destiny?" All of a sudden he heard her screaming. "James!" He quickly ran through one of the houses to see a witch holding her captive. "You let her go! Now!" The witch just laughed and then he saw her chest just explode and blood flew from her chest and she fell. He caught her and looked into her eyes, she was dead. He laid her down and then ran at the witch. He was then hit with immense electricity. He was out. He woke up moments later, tied to a post with a witch infront of him holding a jar with an irregular red eye. He then began to scream in pain as the witch removed his eye and then inserted the red one. Using some spell to bind it with his body he was completely out cold.

Then James emerged from the black mist and looked at Ashe. "There are some people who have experienced things in this life unimaginable to everyone else..." He said as he disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 12:08 am

OOC: I'm sorry for being very inconsistent in my posting, I promise to be more frequent from here on out.

A frown grew on Asher's face. He felt mixed emotions about the situation he was currently in. He felt pity. Pity for the man that'd just shared his backstory with him. It was a sad one indeed, but Asher was still angry. Asher also felt violated. After all, he had no idea how they could even suspect Asher had a tragic past himself. "That still doesn't justify your reason for believing that we are the same." Asher replied to the man, being quite stubborn and not wanting to listen to the voice of reason in this moment. It was all just too much for the young boy to take in at the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 1:51 pm

"I must say that I wasn't sure about you being similiar to us..However I've guessed.." Said Osamu quietly. He remain quiet. However he felt pity for them two. For Asher and James.
"James..I'll let you continue. I'm not a good speaker.." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 5:53 pm

James let the black mist take the form of him and Osamu, because he felt as if this was going to go in a bad direction. He backed the two of them into a shadow. The replica of James walked towards Asher. "We are just trying to help.. we are trying to help rid the world of such evils.. ones that may have plagued you." He said in a comforting tone. "Would you join us in the fight against evil." He said standing in front of him gleaming at him with his red eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 9:45 pm

Asher stared at the two, taking a moment to calm himself. Despite being reminded of his past, Asher was not one to ever hold grudges, especially not against those whom he barely knew. "What do you mean....?" Asher's voice trailed off. Who did these two exactly want to rid the world of? "The one that's plagued me is already gone." Asher said in a cold voice.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 3:48 pm

"Evil witches, kishin eggs, mob bosses, gangs, bandits, et cetera, et cetera" Said Osamu quietly. He knew that he shouldn't have started the conversation by assuming that every stranger had a terrible past. He started to curse himself for being so unskilled in speaking to people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 7:40 pm

James snickered at his ignorance. "You honestly believe that there aren't more people in this world that will do you harm!?!" Still in the shadows, the black mist changed to a white one. Swirling around Asher, projecting images. Images of children, him in the future, and a girl. "What if years from now... You meet a girl.. you both fall in love and get married. Maybe have a kid." Then the images fade away, being replaced by images of brutality, blood, and gore. "You know how quick that can be taken away... Fast.. Just imagine a world where you are free to live your life exactly the way you want.. Without even thinking of bad people." Using the mist he made figures of people walking past him. "There are bad people out there... some more discreet then others. Who is going to stop them from dong everything they want??" That's when everything died down and a wall of mist appeared in front of him, making a reflection of Asher. "It has to be you... you must stand up and fight for good.." He gazed over at Osamu. James being very weak from using his illusions so much. "Osamu, I think I'm done here..." Letting the mist disappear and leaning against the wall of the shadow. "You take it from here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 2:01 pm

Asher inhaled deeply and slowly. The man did have a good point. There surely were people out there that would be willing to cause him or those that are innocent harm. People that are just as his mother or maybe even worse. For the first time in a while, Asher showed a bit of emotion. The thought of others being harmed in the same way as he'd been harmed made him shudder. They were finally starting to get to Asher. Asher wouldn't want to compromise a future of happiness just because he was a coward and sat back, refusing to take any action against corruption and evil when he'd had the chance.

Asher sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "You're right." He said to the strangers. Hopefully they wouldn't think of him negatively after the way he'd lashed out at them. "That was a very immature display coming from me, my apologies." Asher locked eyes with both of them. "I'd like to hear more about what your plans are." Asher held his hand out to both of them, hoping they'd shake it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2015, 3:15 pm

Osamu smiled, however thanks to his mask nobody could see it.
"It was my fault. I made you angry bacuase of my way of speaking. I should be apologizing" He said quietly as he shook his hand.
"James and I want to recruit people to make them into the warriors that would be able to defeat the evil. There are a lots of bandits, monsters and....ugly motherf**kers who hurt innocent everyday. We want to change it. To gather people who want to change the world from the shadows. The ninjas, assassins..The warriors..The ones who still need to learn how to fight. We will help them...I don't like speaking too much..I'm sorry. I'll let James explain the rest." Said Osamu with a bow. He wanted to show as much respect as he could show towards the other person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 5:20 pm

James is sitting on the ground against the wall, pulling his hood off and letting his white hair fall freely, his eye began to bleed because he over used his powers and is breathing hard. "T-there are a lot of horrible people in this world... " He said struggling to get up and trying to walk over to the two of them. Shaking Asher's hand and looking at him. "We are trying to form a powerful force that no one can stand against. We w-want to rid this world of the evil that has plagued it. We want to make it a safe place where no one has to be afraid... We would like it if you would consider joining our cause in the fight against evil... I have friends all over the world hiding in the darkness waiting for the time to come... Where we stop hiding and... Fight..." James said looking at the two of them. "Shadow... You can try and tell him anything else..." He said trying to catch his breath. He liked this kid, he sorta saw himself in Asher. A kid who has lost, been hurt, and all he wants is to stand up for the little guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2015, 5:53 pm

Asher shook the hands of both of them firmly, showing his respect for what they had to say. Asher listened closely to what they both had to say, nodding whenever he was spoken to to show his respect. "I'm sorry," Asher apologized for interrupting, "But can we be formally acquainted?" He looked at both of them. "I'm Asher. Asher Hazard." Asher introduced himself. If he wanted to affiliate with the two strangers, he at least wanted to be slightly familiarized with them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:28 am

"James rest." He said to him quietly like a caring brother.
When Asher spoke and introduced himself, Shadow finally took off his ninja mask, showing his pale face with black hair and white glowing eyes. "I'm Shadow or..Osamu..I'd tell you my surname if I...actually knew it." The ninja introduced himself with a bow. Then he pointed at his companion. "This is James." He introduced the assassin.
Shadow was then quiet for a short moment before he said: "We've told you everything already..I guess.." He said. "Would you like to help us?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 5:28 pm

James looked at the two of them as he sat against the wall. "If you join us, we will teach you in the ways of the ninjai or the assassin, it will be your choice." He said looking at Asher. "Help us to make this world a better place..." He said with a confident look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:00 pm

Asher stared at the two for a moment. Joining their cause sounded dangerous. Obviously he'd be putting his life on the line at some point helping them, but in this world, it's not like he valued anything or anybody. All that he valued was already gone, so he had nothing to lose from dying.

"Of course I'll join." Asher confirmed, confident in the decision he'd made. Asher was sure his mother had killed plenty of other people. Maybe he'd be able to make up for her misdeeds and crimes by serving James and Shadow. Besides, he felt as though he was obliged to do this. It was his duty as a human.

"Can we speak about the Assassin and Ninja stuff in further detail?" Asher asked the two. He wanted to make sure he'd make the right choice in serving not just these two, but all of mankind.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 6:17 pm

"Of course. Now we should focus on bringing James home, because he needs rest " He said patting his comrade's shoulder.
"If you have any questions feel free to ask" The ninja said quietly.
He was ready to take them all to James apartment, but he wanted to make sure that everything is clear between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L   A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new member of the alliance (Private: Raccoon, ArkAngel, Kidd) T-L
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next