Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished Empty
PostSubject: Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished   Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:50 pm

Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished Yua_re11

Drawing credit to yours truly.

Name Nakasone, Miyako

Meister: (List the name of your Meister partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Weapon Form: (Please describe the form in which your character appears as upon transforming into a weapon. You are also allowed to use an image in addition to a written description, but you must include the latter)

Love Interest: (Those who are you character's crushes or committed relationships should go here. This is an optional portion and may be left blank.)

Appearance: Miyako's main personality is reflected in her outfit. She enjoys wearing bright clothes and can always be seen with her hair in perfect pigtails. She wears a rather short top which shows off her stomach. The neck line drops down to her shoulders, it being an over the shoulder on both sides. She wears shorts with a combination of straps. Some of them are tight fit to the material and some are baggy and hang down. She also wears an odd combination of socks, one being knee high and one being lower.She also has sectoral heterochromia,which is the different sections of colour in her eyes.Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished Yua_lo10

Personality:Miyako is very childish, and she can be described as a child locked in a teenagers body. She is outgoing and bubbly, and she tends to giggle alot. This could be seen as irritating, but she does it in a cute manner. She also has a (I suppose you could call it) second personality. She tends to spin off into a sadistic and sometimes murderous mood. This used to happen a hell of a lot more, but it has died down since she met her meister.

History: Miyako's back story is rather worrying, she was actually quite troublesome. Her childhood was loving and she grew up with parents who wanted her to have the best start to life. She moved from home at a young age, running to get away from what she saw as a controlling family. Her parents love angered her, as she saw it as them treating her as a baby. A short while after this time, her second personality kicked in. She heard it as a voice at first, but the more she heard it, the worse it became. She thought the voice was leading her to what she was destined to become. She began cutting things open, not really dissecting, just at random. It started off with things such as rats, then to dogs and cats, till it grew to humans. She was stopped by the DWMA of course, and thats where they enrolled her. They believed it would help her, and it didnt really at first. Then she met her meister, him having walked in on her spilling the guts of a fellow students cat across the hallway floor. She calmed when she saw him, as she felt a strange attraction to the male.

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Lauren~ on April 9th 2014, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding things)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished   Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:23 pm

Could I maybe reserve this for my Meister character?

Here's the link: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2385-codi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished   Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 6:25 am

Oh, Im sorry but no, she already has a meister but Im just waiting for him to decide on a name and make his bio. Im really sorry >~<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished   Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 10:58 am

Oh, it's alright, don't be sorry! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished   Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyako Nakasone ~ Unfinished
Page 1 of 1