Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suspicious Witches

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Suspicious Witches  Empty
PostSubject: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:56 pm

Victoria ran through death city carrying a bag that was filled with innocent people's souls!! To any normal person it would look like a witch just stole some souls but what actually happened was that she did steal them but she took them from a kishin egg named Crow, shewas ggoing to hide them away from him and any other kishin eggs

But ultimately she looked like a witch up to no good.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:32 pm

OOC: is this open?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:40 pm

Ooc: yes :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:43 pm

A limo pulled up directly in her way. Vinnie stellato stepped out. An engraved handgun in each hand. " Mam, I need those souls. I am willing to pay you for them, however I will need to be walking away with that bag by the end of the night. " His voice sounded Italian.
ooc: Is it night? And how many souls are in the bag?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:47 pm

Ooc: yes it's night time and there are 6 children's souls in the bag

Victoria stepped back and put on the best poker face she could "sorry but these souls are not for sale mister man~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:49 pm

" I wasn't really asking. " Vinnie said taking a step closer. Brandishing his guns and trying to anticipate her moves. " You are going to give me those souls, or I am going to pluck them from your cold dead hands. " Vinnie had a kieshen soul, the only reason he knew of the souls in the bag was because someone tipped him off.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:51 pm

Victoria stuck out her tongue at him "no, you freak!!" She giggled as she jumped into a nearby roof and started to run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:58 pm

Monster like heads attached to snake like body's erupted from Vinnie's back carrying him up to the roof. " Why do they always run? " He aimed three highly accurate shots at her legs. Soul wavelength bullets, they wouldn't do major damage.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:06 pm

Victoria squeaked in pain as she was shot in the legs, when she fell the bag flew over the edge of the roof, Victoria gasped in horror but suddenly a blur of feathers flashed by and caught it, the blur was a peregrine falcon, the fastest bird on earth (seriously look it up, it's incredible!!) , the falcon was actually Damien in his falcon form, once he caught it he landed on the ground in his human form and started running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:15 pm

Vinnie rolled his eyes and looked down at the witch. " Don't f*** with the antoli family. " Before he sprouted four monsters and started scurrying across the rooftops. He treid the same thing with Damien. Three accurate shots.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:17 pm

Damien was dramatically faster than Victoria, he dodged the bullets and they only grazed his skin, he ignored the pain and ran faster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:21 pm

Two more heads sprouted and Vinnie went into a juggernaut sprint. Each head only touching the ground to jump back off before the next to did the same. He was going to tackle Damien and wrap the heads around him. He was moving fast, faster than any deer could hope to run. But as such he had almost no turning ability.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:24 pm

Suddenly damien turned back into his falcon form and shot up into the air like a rocket with the bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:26 pm

ooc: Could a falcon hold a bag that size and still fly that fast? Oh well...
Vinnie searched himself for one of Thomas's guns and then came to a stop. Then he took out a flare gun and fired it into the sky. His aim wasn't perfect, but the thing blew up like it had c4 strapped to it once it was in range of the falcon.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:30 pm

Damien screeched loudly in surprise then accidentally dropped the bag as he tried to regain his senses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:35 pm

Vinnie let himself down to the ground and one monster head reached out to catch the falling bag. All the others fought over which one would get to eat them as they swarmed over the bag. The souls would be devoured in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:38 pm

"Sh#t!!" Damien growled in his falcon form, he dived down at vinnie then spun in a circle and created a medium sized tornado around vinnie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:48 pm

Vinnie was extremely heavy with the monsters sticking out of his back. That bought him a few seconds, the monsters each ahd mouths like the jaws of life so that bag wasn't going anywhere. All six souls were gobbled up. Vinnie started flipping through the air and he stuck the heads into the ground to right himself. He made them take him up higher. He checked if the witch was still there, with her injury's its almost certain. But hey man, witches.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:54 pm

Victoria was still sitting on the roof rubbing her injured legs

Suddenly the blur of feathers flashed past vinnie's face, as the flash pasted vinnie there was a flash of ghostly blue light occurred, the falcon's lighted up wing brushed against his face as he flashed by, when he brushed his face a gash appeared that felt like glass just sliced the skin, the cut was thin like a sword slash wound
Damien shot up back into the sky away from vinnie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:58 pm

The cut hardly hurt Vinnie at all. If he had a few of them then that would be something different entirely. But the light. That made the monsters quiver. Vinnie took one long step to the Victoria. " I want more souls! " he said. Blood trailing down his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:01 pm

Victoria gulped in fear then started to scoot away from him

Damien dived again and slashed vinnie with the flashing wing before flying up into the sky again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:07 pm

With freak accuracy, Vinnie reached out and grabbed Damien. The thin cut going through his risk and slowly covering his arms in his blood. He squeezed hard. " Shhhh. " He said, taking another stride that passed over two small buildings. Vinnie looked terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:12 pm

Damien screeched and started clawing at vinnie with his talons as he tried to break his grip

Victoria growled, she snapped her fingers twice as she chanted "vulpus, vulpus......" then she aimed her hands at vinnie then exclaimed "foxy fire show!~" a stream on fireworks shot at vinnie like a bullet and exploded in a flash of bright colors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:19 pm

Vinnie would have stayed up there. he was just reaching into his jacket for a thick sack to stuff the bird in when he was sent flying. The heads disappeared into the night and he fell. He made sure to stuff Damian tight in the back and tie the top while falling down. With his inertia, and what can only be described as good or bad luck. Vinnie fell ten feet strait on Victoria. A bird in a bag clutched in a death grip with his bleeding hands.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:26 pm

Victoria gasped in pain as he fell on her, (it's like a grown man falling on a little girl!)

Damien slashed at the bag's insides with his sharp talons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspicious Witches    Suspicious Witches  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suspicious Witches
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next