Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] Empty
PostSubject: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:34 pm

Real World Appearance:

"Such a disgusting sight" The harsh tone's of the disgusted witch would leave the soft red lips of the female, standing on the outskirts of Death city out of reach of the soul of the reaper, Witches forbidden to enter unless they wished to seek death, this statement meant literally due to Death city being the home and prison of the Grim reaper himself. This place held the school that trained future death scythes and with the future death scythes meant more witches would be killed to create these things. 99 souls and a single witches soul required to create such weapons. The stronger the witch the stronger the weapon, which meant the incredibly powerful soul of Amelia Gorgon was a coveted prize indeed. Allow me to clarify, Amellia is not of Gorgon blood nor is she any relation to the powerful witch tribe. Her magic similar to that of Medusa in the way that her creature is a serpant. A mythical serpent to be exact. The Witch of the Hydra. Her true name hidden to all but herself any remnants of those who knew her now lay dead witches humans and animals alike were murdered to protect her secret. But why had the witch refused to use her own name?

There is so much power within a name, When one mentions the Gorgon sisters instant fear is filled, It is believed that Death himself feared Arachne that he had to hunt her down herself, The crafty Medusa was feared not so much for her power but her intellect and ability to seemingly bend those to her will though not as powerful in manipulation as the sister Amelli claims to be descended from. Having chosen the third and youngest sister due to the fact she is overshadowed by the mother of demon weapons and the snake of the witches Shaula Gorgon had the power to manipulate and curse truly powerful indeed. Her sign of the scorpion. When the murders that Amelli had committed on shibusen students were un covered small puzzles were left. Messages hinting that the heir of Shaula Gorgon had risen and was seeking revenge not only for her "claimed to be family" but for all witches. Though many are destructive by nature this is all Shibusen's fault. Witches are able when young to be swayed. Unlike humans there is no in between for those of witch status, Good or Evil simple within black and white. During this time if Swayed by good witches can become powerful allies while if swayed to join those of darkness enemies of the witches beware. Shibusen's constant destruction of her kind forced her allegiance to the witches. Now she will see them all burn.

As the hideous laughing sun began to slowly but surely falter from its peak Amelli knew it was time, You see the witch during her quest had sent word to all witches that on this date she demanded there presence, Whether they showed up or not was naturally their choice, Amelli would simply find out who failed to show up and have "nice little words" with them. "Soon Death, You shall see the true power of the Witches you have hunted for so long" She would say as she turned. Now this threat itself in the husky tone of the females voice would sound evil enough but the next actions would force these words to be thrown away. Blushing slightly as she pulled up the green dress the witch would shake her head. "Bloody ass magic" she would say as she made the required symbol with her bum. The portal opened and the light would envelop her as she stepped through the entrance to the witch realm vanishing upon her entering.

Witch Realm outfit:

The little raggy outfit like a poor teacher would wear that Amelli had on had vanished, Being replaced with a lavish witch outfit that consisted of colors of purple black and blue, The pointed hat Salem like in appearance her whole outfit resembled olden day witches with the modern color schemes. As she walked her dress flowed elegantly behind her as she smiled, Her eyes glowing yellow at the guards as a sign that would instantly let them know who she was. Though incredibly young only 25 years old Amelli had made an impressive jump in power and in the higher Archy of the witches guard.  As they nodded her yellow glow returned to the bright blue that resembled sapphires dancing in the sun. Her body would turn corners as she walked finally reaching the large meeting hall made of stone and resembling a minor castle in a way, This was the assigned meeting place. Would anyone show up? "Now i suppose i wait" she said softly as she took a seat at the top of the incredibly large rectangular table, snapping her fingers tea materialized pouring itself into a a cup that like the tea shot out of thin air. Taking a sip she would smile softly awaiting her honored guests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:06 pm

Hazel walked into the meeting hall, cursing lightly to herself. So far, it's not been a good day for her. She just got a message from the third Gorgon sister that there is to be a meeting. On top of that, if what she heard from other people were correct, if she decided to skip the meeting, there would be a really bad visit from the sister, and Hazel was not looking forward to that.

Getting the message from the weekly trip to the market also didn't help, as she had to put the food back and quickly dress into her witch outfit. Going into the park, she went behind a tree in the forest so she could make the portal. But some boys followed her, and probably thought she was using the tree to go to the bathroom. So, they caught up to her and when they say her, they took advantage of the situation and hung her on a tree by her underpants. When she finally got down after a loud ripping noise, she would be late if she ran to get another pair, so she just had to go there without any.

When she arrived in the dimension, she had to run all the way over to the castle very quickly. Then she got into an argument with the guards since they were accusing her of being a normal human. She had to explain to them for 5 minutes that she got the eyes from a random meister as hers were scratched at a young age, and spent all that time not just talking, but using her ice magic in the hot sun which tires her very easily, but also transforming into her owl form over and over again. And to top it all off, one of the guards took her hat, and still did not give it back to her. So, after everything, she marched into the meeting room and sat down at a chair, pulling it close to the table.

Hazel: Agatha Arlnest is here, but call me Hazel.

And with that, Hazel's head connected with the table followed by a very loud sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 3:52 pm

"Hard day my dear?" the witch sitting upon the top of the table would ask to the newly joined member. The comment being released from the acidic lips of the gorgon wannabe. This comment being spewed forward seconds after the female had struck the table with her head, seconds after the words left her mouth the clock within the old square located next to the witch's market would ring. This ring would alert all within the dimension that another hour had ended and a new one had just begun. This also alerted Amelli to one thing. The others were late. "Insolent fools, They dare make the daughter of a Gorgon wait, It seems i shall have to hunt them down and force them to join my cause, As for you my dear. You have been smart you have been wise. You appeared before the time ended and for those who show loyalty to the witches whether young or old should be rewarded." Amelli would say as she rummaged into her bag pulling gout a small packet of sweets. These sweets shaped like hydra's. Now her name may be known but her magic was slightly shrouded many believed her to be a scorpion mage like her mother or a reptile mage like her father, both were wrong. She was a serpent of myth. The Hydra witch.

Removing one of the sweets from the bag she would slide the packet over to the ice witch and would smile ever so softly, "these sweeties are from my personal collection, Delicious and i very rarely share them, Thus denying them would surely be offensive and as tradition when the hydra is involved the way to eat them is to first eat the head before eating the body" The witch would say and as if to prove these sweets were harmless and simply jelly she would bite the head of and swallow before tossing the body into her mouth smiling. "Now tell me simply because the others are not here would you like to leave or would you like to know why i called this pathetic excuse for a meeting?" She would ask softly her smile forming wickedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:51 pm

Hazel lifted her head slightly as she listened to old witch talk. It was creepy to listen to her, and her evil melodic voice sent shivers down Hazel's spine. She picked up the candy, watching carefully as the adult witched picked up one herself and snapped the head off, followed by the rest of the body. She snapped the head off, and chewed it slowly, trying her hardest not get let out a weird noise at the delicious candy. She swallowed it quickly, then answered Amelli's question.

Hazel: I'm here, I would like to listen to what you have to say. Plus, you also gave me a very delicious piece of candy, it's only right I listen.

And with that, Hazel ate the rest of her candy, chewing happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:11 pm

Watching the female swallow the last piece of Candy, Amelli would grin evily as her plan had now begun. The candy wasn't simple candy but part of her magic. Though what it did would remain a secret until Amelli was ready to enact her plan, Amelli had successfully gained her very first spy even though the witch of ice had no idea that the spy was her. now this is were it gets tricky. Allegiances are hard to build especially when little is known about the other. But it was done. Giving away minor information was not an offense and it would easily give Amelli information no matter what. Delectable and devilish.

"Well my dear, It is time we witches bring about our power, For to long we have been forced into exile, To long we have been forced to live in a dimension out of earth and time. The grim reaper binds himself to a city yet we are bound to this place similar to how he has bound himself. they kill our kind for sport to become stronger yet when we do what we need to for power WE ARE THE EVIL ONES. THEY SLAUGHTER OUR KIND LIKE LAMBS YET FEEL NO REMORSE...WHEN I AM DONE SHIBUSEN, DEATH CITY AND SHINIGAMI WILL BE NOTHING BUT ASH" th ewitch screamed in triumph laughing as she did. As her laugh ended she would stare at the witch of ice, "Now my dear, are you in? If not i shall let you leave un-scathed....for now" she would say her blue eyes turning yellow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:22 pm

Hazel's eyes widen when she realized what the woman meant. She never even heard of a full scale witch revolt in the past, nor did she think anyone would try to, since a lot of witches were self-centered. She shook her head, regaining her composure. She really did like the DWMA, but when she became a student, she vowed not to kill one of her kind. Though, her direct family was always being attacked by witches, and that's how she lost her family. . .

Hazel:. . . I. . . I don't know. I have reasons to like Shibusen, since there were a couple of meisters that protected my family a lot of times. Plus one meister donated her eyes to me after I lost mine in an incident. Then again. . . Can I get back to you on that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 8:43 am

Fasha walked to a secluded area to open the portal, humming slightly to herself out of tune. Unlike many witches, she actually liked the method of making it appear. In fact, she made a little dance out of it. "W, w, dot I tee sea h!" She mentioned under her breath, spinning around and pointing to where the portal was meant to be.

"................"

After a few minutes it became clear she had messed up the movements somehow. She just glared at the corner, almost angry that it was implying her moves were anything less than 'funky freash' or whatever the humans called good dancing now. She was wearing feathers formed in her normal outfit, a red wrap around her breasts made of slick small feathers and thick pants made of red feathers. But since it was an importaint meeting, or so she heard, and the portal already put her in a bad mood, she shifted her feathers into her normal professional witch-meeting outfit. Just long feathers everywhere to make a standard robe. With a slight sigh, she did the summoning procedure again... this time getting the portal to appear. "Screw you, portal, you wouldn't know good moves if they hit you in the face...."

Finally, she managed to get to the meeting. There were already two witches there, but Fasha had no idea who they were. And she was too frustrated at the portal to care. As soon as she walked in the door, she immediatly plopped down in a chair and leaned back, crossing her arms. "Sorry I'm late...." She grumbled unappologetically. "Stupid portal. Did I miss much?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 5:47 pm

How valuable, Her new spy was cosy with the DWMA, This was a cosy piece of information that a witch should never tell, Especially to one whom had threatened those who had defended this witch, Now this female is not heartless. If she were to ever come across the group whom had saved and protected a witch then she would honour this by making the deaths of those quick and painless. The other warriors of weapons and meisters would not be so lucky. Every species shall bow to the witches and perish, Any witch foolish to stand in the way of this masterful plan shall be forced to live the rest of her days in the dungeon. Amelli would make sure this plan was successful....even if she had to take Maaba's other eye to become an all powerful witch....though she despised betraying witches whom she deems instantly worthy...Maaba was a witch worthy of respect and Amelli would not cross her lightly.

About to speak a second witch, With a robe made from feathers finally seemed to show, Apologizing for her lateness impressed Amelli..a witch whom apologizes for disrespecting another witch deserves praise....well the type of praise Amelli had in mind wasn't so sure, As she stood properly she would walk around the table until she got to the witch of ice. "Hazel, I appreciate your honesty. You may leave and htink about my offer if you wish. You may also wish to stay and hear the rest of my proposal" she said softly as she picked up the sweets she had sent to Hazel and pushed them into the direction of the feathered witch. "A witch with manners to her fellow breed, You have impressed this gorgon my dear. Like Hazel and i before you i offer you a sweet from my luxury sweet collection, I have a tradition, When impressed by manners and punctuality, As i said to hazel before. I rarely share these sweets unless trying to make an impression. But alas witches are conniving that is why like i did with Hazel i shall also eat" she said smiling sweetly.

Before she had passed the sweets to the witch covered in feather's Amelli had removed yet another of the hydra jelly like candies, "These sweets are shaped after the hydra, Therefore i do insist we eat them as if swiping of the heads" she said softly as she bit the head of the hydra chewed and then swallowed before finishing off the body like before. "Before i reveal the meeting hazel proved her worth by her honesty and the fact that she did not rudely reject my sweeties, Before i reveal my plan i must ask if you will honor me with your honesty and lend me your ear" she would say, The husky voice dripping with innocence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 6:18 pm

Fasha picked it up and sniffed it, silently. She knew the dangers of taking food from strangers, especially when they were magically powered. While she couldn't tell what exactly was up with it, she knew stories of people who hid Black Blood or other crazy things in candy. In fact, one time, she had the misfortune of taking a big bite out of an apple full of razor blades (she got better).

"Actually, I have to respectfully refuse." Fasha mentioned. She didn't want to get on her nerves if it was just candy. But, then again, when were witches ever just what they appeared to be? "As tempting as it is, chocolate messes up my magic and gives me horrible gass." Fasha scratched the side of her face. "I really don't understand why it does that, but I'm fine as long as I don't eat it.... But I'll accept the candy anyways, just for the signifigance of it." The witch held out her hand to take the treat, wondering if the witch in charge would actually buy her act or not. If this was a trap, then she'd probably insist on her eating it and talking about how symbolic and respectful it would be to their trust.... What a load of crap....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 7:39 pm

Hazel watched the two start chatting with each other. Honestly, she was just thankful that attacked by the Gorgon. She got up and gave a small bow at the witch, making sure not to point her bare rear at the new witch, then exited the room. Before she left the grounds, though, she snagged her hat back from the guard. To make a long story short, Hazel made it back to her home, resting on the couch in peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 8:00 pm

Varoa had been in his shop working on a new motocycle he had had an idea about in a dream, he was sweating fairly badly from the heat from the bike but that was no problem to him. A bit of oil splashed onto his leather overals but yet again he didn't care he was used to getting alittle dirty to get a good job done. After a few minutes he got a feeling tyhat he was forgetting something then he remembered that he was supposed to be in a meeting in the witches realm. He sighed, moved away from his work and picked up his scarf wipeing oil off of his skin but still some smudges off oil. He had no time to get ready so he simple decided not to, he said the words needed to open the portal cause he lived in a large secluded place and simply walked into the portal. Once he got in he went straight to the meeting hall where everyone was and waved to them all smileing a sharp fang sticking out of his smile.

He looked to the witches that were there and shook his head sighing "Seems i'm the only warlock here.....well hello ladies." He moved a bit further away from the witches and began messing around with a clothes hanger, in a few seconds he created a small dragonfly out of it. He palced a crystal inside of it and it began to glow, not to long after that it began to fly around him in the air. He wasn't showing off more as he was just extremly bored and wanted something to happen so he wouldn't be very bored. He didn't change his appearence from his  normal appearence, he still had his overals that were dirtys his scarf and his gloves. He had no shoes on as useal and his glasses were the cleanest thing he wore on his body. His hair was in a pony tail but that was only because if he wore it out while working some of it could get stuck in the motorcycle or worse burned off. "So what have i missed?" he said this simply and plainly, his voice showing no sign of careing what he missed for whoe would care about such a thihng.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 8:38 pm

"That is entirely your choice my dear, The candy is simply an offering, You do not need to accept the sweets nor am i going to force you to eat something you do not wish to" the young Gorgon would say softly, With this false speech finished she would nod softly to the feathered witch before turning heading back to her seat. As she walked she would give Hazel a small wave while her innocent grin turned malicious upon seeing the back of the Ice mage. Her first spy was now leaving. What delectable information would she gain from a witch working with that disgusting excuse for a school. With Hazel vanishing it seemed the number of witches within the room would be two once more. About to open her mouth once more she would close it upon the entrance of a new figure.

A male whom seemed to have no reasoning for his lateness, Not to mention the clothing wore to this sacred meeting was not of witch attire, In fact she would already feel an instant dislike to the male whom had entered. Not only was their no apology for his lateness instead of showing any manners he began to tinker with a toy. One would not lie the impression creation skills of the male impressed Amelli but her impressed state could only last for so long. Even thoug hthe male was some distance away the small amount of liquid that escaped the witch of the hydra's mouth was released quick enough and with enough force to easily connect with the dragonfly. The liquid completely covering the metalic creature and the crystal if it were to strike. If it were to strike the dragonfly which would have no warning of the attack the mini creation would become nothing but goop as it and the crystal would melt with the acidic forces of the spit. "How very rude of you my dear, You seem to think it is acceptable to not only show up at the meeting of witches in rags, as well as being late with no apology nor introduction. You are either very brave or incredibly stupid to step in the presence of a Gorgon with such arrogance" the witch of the Hydra would say. The eye's that currently shown blue shifting into the yellow state granting Amelli a more threatening appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:04 pm

"How did you...." Fasha mumbled, grabbing the chocolate and inspecting the coathanger device without wanting to touch it. She leaned in from a good step back and took a close look at the crystal.

"Magical stabilization? I don't think I've really seen anything like that, at least, not within mainstream experimentations. The typical response is just to funnel enough magic into it to form a core of it's own, not to combine another style of magic with the existing sub-structure."

She backed away, crossing her arms in a slight defiance of him. "I mean, it's not THAT impressive.... But I bet you can do better with more time, right, mr. uhhhh........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:14 pm

Varoa was not really surprised to see his dragon fly melted, he sighed and picked up the crystal looking at it for a while before slideing it in his pocket. The crystal seemed to have not been touched by the acid of the witch "Sorry to get you in a sour mood, but 1 i don't have any high society oh i'm so fancy clothing 2 i can't afford that stuff and 3 i was busy building something" he then looked to Fasha and nodded to her "Hello Fasha, i'm Varoa. And yes i can make bigger better things but that is with more metals i could make a tiger in about....five minutes tops. With a large enough crystal that is....you should see my home, filled with creatures like that." he then looked to the other witch there "Why would i not be in the presence of a gorgon with such arrogance? It is the only logical thing i could think of doing in a palce like this" he then took out a paper clip and made a small ant, he then placed a crystal inside of it. The creature began to walk crawling onto Fasha and into her hair "Fasha a spider fell into you hair, no worries it's just a daddy long legs" the small ant came out of Fasha's hair with the daddy long leg dead on it's back "You want it?" he wasn't showing off either, his ant had simply wandered into Fasha's hair and saw the daddy long legs he simply told them what the ant saw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 9:42 pm

"Ohh... Tigers!" Fasha said, seemingly engrossed in what he was saying as she plucked the spider and paperclip off of her head and casually flicked them aside. As intresting as his ability to construct these things was, she just couldn't stand cats of any kind or even cat-like things.

"Maybe I could, you know, come over and examine them sometime? Figure out how they tick, you know? Maybe even help work on them for a few days?" She smiled and winked at the Varoa as she turned back around and sat in her seat. "I just love to mess with that stuff, you know? It's a hobby of mine and I think I could learn a lot about how these things work~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 5:32 pm

"ENOUGH" The gorgon shouted, The rudeness of the creator had pushed this young witch over the edge, Though the fact that the witch dressed in feathers addressed the ability of the other so quickly interested the Gorgon, But she had a job to do. Allies were needed and though this small ragtag team was here she required them. The builders ability would be handy while the intellect of the bird would surely be a heavy asset not to mention her spy. But first she needed clarification. "Witch and Warlock, I have gathered you here to ask a few questions about your loyalty, I have gathered sufficient information from shall we say my source about the loyalty of another. Before this meeting can go any further are your loyalties to the witches and warlocks or to those of Shibusen and the wannabe Kishins that try to roam this earth" she would say calmly...."I am Amelli Gorgon, Daughter of the strongest Gorgon, And i aim to take the world for ourselves"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2014, 10:29 am

"Since when are there only two options?" Fasha chirped, enthusiastically. "There's the witches, the DWMA, and the Kishin.... But then there's the less obvious areas. The newly established orders that can throw a wrench into things." She sat down and crossed her arms, sticking her feet on a nearby table as she tilted the chair backwards, clearly thinking hard about something. "There's a new group made by a Warlock, Strike, I think his name was? I havn't been paying much attention to them but I know they have something to do with Ebony."

The witch sighed to herself. Why didn't Ebony ever notice her? Sure, he was a self-centered a** who just stood there and rambled on too long.... But she was a bird, he was a bird... it could work! Finally, Fasha flailed slightly as the chair almost leaned back too far, bringing her back to the topic at hand. "If you want to take over the world you've got some pretty stiff competition. And you need to know as much as you can about what you're up against."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 1:18 pm

"Those newly established orders, They will all fall. Witches and Warlocks are the only race that deserve to exist. I will over throw the balance of power, We witches shall stand supreme. The only choice is whether we you are with us or against us. As i say this i do not wish any witch to come to harm unless it is a major requirement. If a witch needs to be taught a lesson then violence is the only means. If a witch is on the enemy sides maim them but do not kill....all witches will see the new era whether by my side or through the bars of the prison......The competition is nothing, I have knowledge beyond compare. Notes and plans information on powerful technologies passed down from my aunt's and mother. the gorgons notes are detailed. We shall not fail" The witch said smiling softly.

Turning around the witch would rub her hand over her mouth yawning softly, The inventor had went silent but the witch had plans she had to move forward. She could feel the spy she had set up waiting......the conversation would be a good one. Turning back to the two she would complete her evil smirk. "You have 5 days to decide. I shall find you then" she said. with that she would begin to walk and once at the entrance turn once more/ "DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME" she would say sharpish. Then she was gone the dimension opening for her when out of sight...she had people to hunt

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]   Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Convergence, Witches assemble. [Witch realm so witches only]
Page 1 of 1