Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) Empty
PostSubject: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:13 am

OOC: the first part is for people who are friends with my characters and know they are witches when I say ITS OPEN more people can come ok

“OK every one I’ve opened up a club!” Barry said excitedly as he led every one into the club. It had a bar, a stage, a dance floor, some booths, and a V.I.P section with a hot tub “Very nice” James said impressed “yea when we first got the place it was run down and dusty but we fixed it up like “magic”” Barry and Fiona snickered “and look at the dance floor!” Barry said as he stepped on it and the tile he stepped on lit up then he started to moon-walk on it

OOC: it’s like the “Billy jean” Michel Jackson video where he walked on the side walk and it lit up XD I love Billy Jean!!

Last edited by vixen witch on February 17th 2014, 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:43 am

Isabella walked in amazed "oh wow this is great guys I love it, you fixed it up amazing

Luna walked in "ooh I cant wait till this opens si I can party again
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:46 am

a goofy smile spread on Barry's face "we need to prepare a few things first, could you guys help Kiro and Raven in the Kitchen while I help fix up the V.I.P room?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:49 am

Isabella and luna nod walking back into tje kitchen to help

Daniel poped his head in "hay barry anything I can help out with
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 12:54 am

Barry chuckled "Daniel you could help me and James in the V.I.P "

(in the kitchen)
"Kiro is the chili done?" Raven asked "yep I just added the last finishing touches" Kiro sees Isabelle and Luna walk in "hey guys! could you try my chili to see if it taste right?"

OOC: its gonna be VERY VERY spicy, like eating liquid fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:08 am

Isabella panicked and shook her head no "im okay kiro I trust your cullinary skills

luna shook her head" no thanks I just ate lunch so im stuffed "

Daniel smiled and nodded and fallowed him "this place is nice man
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:11 am

Kiro shrugged "hey kin could you try this?" , Kin nodded and ate a spoonful, at first he looked unfazed but after a while Kin's face got red and he started running around the kitchen yelling "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" , Kiro ate a spoonful "its taste bland to me" he shrugged

James was in the bar section cleaning glasses, he was wearing a little silver tuxedo "hi Daniel" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:18 am

Daniel smiled at him "well dont you look snazzy "

Isabella and luna busted up laughing at kin "shouldn't have done that
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:23 am

James turned red with embarrassment "uh..thanks.... we open in a few minuets" James said
Barry chuckled "yep :3, I just need to turn on the "open sign'" he went to the front door and turned on the sign

OOC: ITS OPEN :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:27 am

Daniel nodded "okay what am I doing

Luna smiled "so what would you like me and Isabella to cook
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:30 am

"you can help me in the V.I.P" James said "if you want a tux theres one in the closet over there"

"well now we have to make mini burgers (cause Kiro ruined the chili) and French fries" Raven said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:34 am

They nodded and started to get to work isabella preparing the meat and luna fixing up the vegies and cheese

Dabiel nodded and grabed the tux and changed in the bath room. He looked amazing it fit him perfectly as he walked behind the counter
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:36 am

"alright our job is bar tenders AND partial security" James said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:41 am

Daniel nodded at him "okay got it boss
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:41 am

OOC: GTG

James chuckled "im not the boss, Barry is"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:46 am

Daniel shrugged "your above me so your also the boss"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:55 am

"Nah, were all equals here" james shrugged

violet, spade and caleb walked into the club "ugh I can't believe you guys talked me into this!" Spade grumbled "oh, anti-social much?" Caleb chuckled, spade punched his in the arm "shut up!!" Spade growled "oh come on spade it'll be fun!" Violet giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 1:45 pm

Daniel smiled and nodded"okay sweet "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:08 pm

Kataro walked up to the club and looked into the windows. He saw all of his friends... And Luna. "Ooooohh.... That would be awkward." He thought to himself. "I'll just go in, say hi. Then leave!" He said. Then he cautiously walked into the club and looked around. It looked nice. They did a really good job. "Hey everyone!" Kataro shouted with a smile as he waved to his friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:15 pm

Daniel smiled and waved "aye kataro man come in join us

Isabella herd kataro from the kitchen and came out to say hi

Luna didnt come out she just went along with cuting the veggies for the burgers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:23 pm

Kataro walked in awkwardly. "Hey... Heh heh. Soooo.... Who's all here?" He asked nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:29 pm

Isabella smiled "oh most of the group kiro, kin, raven, me, luna , james , barry , fiona, Damien and daniel " dhe said coming up and giving him a big hug

(Whats happening to kataro and lunas children kara is still young)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:35 pm

(We'll just say that Luna got custody over the children.)

Kataro chuckled. "Oh... Well I gotta go!" He said with a smile as he turned and headed to the door. He had no idea how he was supposed to face Luna.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:32 pm

Barry and fiona grabbed Kataro from behind and dragged him back in "oh no ya dont!" Barry said

Ooc: guys? Please im begging you don't make like 11 post while I :3 (not really mad)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 5:43 pm

Luna stayed in the back

Isabella laughed as they grabed him and forced him back in

Daniel smiled as he watched them and cleaned shot glasses

(Sorry and no one knows they are split up luna hasent told them yet )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next