Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah Farron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sarah Farron Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Farron   Sarah Farron I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:22 pm

Sarah Marie Farron

Sarah Farron Y4dH7vi

Weapon: Jessie Arling

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance:
Sarah stands at a normal 5'6", decently built, not too much muscle or too much fat. She has long pink hair the flows down to her hips, two parts of her bangs often woven intricately for style. Her primary attire is a pink skirt, a black camisole, and a loose-fitting, cut up black tee shirt. She wears an intricate silver necklace, a memento of her parents.

Personality:
Unlike her sister, Clair, Sarah is a very open and friendly person. She openly tries to be everyone's friend, and this often gets her into trouble. Due to her sister's condition, she's grown very protective of her, and while not her sister's meister she's almost always by her side. She's very goal oriented, striving to complete her task at 100%, as she hates to leave things undone.

History:
To Sarah, it has always seemed like she was the elder sister. Given her sister's bizarre condition, she's often found herself having to stand up to her sister against, well, everyone. Even after Claire developed her weapon abilities, Sarah continued to protect her, thought for the sake of Claire's pride she did what she could to make it seem like the other way around. When the girls lost their parents a few years ago, Claire secluded herself, rarely leaving their home in Death City. Recently, Sarah felt that it was time for her sister to meet people, and as such she (secretly) enrolled them both in the DWMA.

Sarah, being the social butterfly that she was, quickly found friends at teh Academy. After a long enough search, she even found a weapon, Ace Tomaki. They were an interesting pair, acting briefly as a couple even. However, Ace eventually vanished, leaving her alone.

It was during this time, and her relentless search for her former partner, that she learned that her sister was pregnant with a test-tube child from the organization that kidnapped her. Sarah moved back into their apartments, hoping to help Claire through the transition.

Abilities:
ResonanceDescriptionSoul Count
Emerald BlazeAt first level, Jessie's weapon form becomes engulfed in a soft green fire, making it able to cut through most things due to its superheated form.25
Green SunAt second level, Sarah swings Jessie's weapons form, sending a superhot burst of fire. flying towards their foe.50
Demon's FlameAt the third level, Sarah gains a pair of bright green burning wings. Though she's incapable of flight, she can jump long distances and burn anything that she touches with them, along with Jessie's form remaining ablaze.75
Sacred FireAt fourth level, Sarah's wings shift from bat-like to bird-like, and she gains full flight not from the wings but from firing bursts of flame from the bottom of her feet, leaving smoky trails where they fly. She also gains a burning green halo.100

Misc: N/A

Have I read the Rules: Wrote them.

Last edited by Xaldalneir on February 15th 2015, 12:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Sarah Farron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Farron   Sarah Farron I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 4:39 pm

Accepted, Oblivion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sarah Farron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Farron   Sarah Farron I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 3:07 pm

Sarah Farron SuBGn35

Okay, Bliv, complaints about you needing to transfer your characters to the right account aside, she needs a grammar check and an update. You're good, otherwise.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sarah Farron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Farron   Sarah Farron I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sarah Farron
Page 1 of 1