Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) Empty
PostSubject: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 6:57 pm

(ALRIGHT. So, we all know school starts for some of us today. The rest sometime this week or next week. SO I MADE....a thread that we can have an epic battle in before school takes over. EVERYBODY is invited. ((No killing off characters unless given permission)) I hope we can get this through! I hope to see you all after this....(hopefully.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:00 pm

Kataro heard about an epic battle going on so he arrived at (wherever this is taking place) and he was ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:02 pm

Spencer and Teddy walked down the street with a bored look on their face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:03 pm

"Hey, ummmm... Are you guys here for the fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:05 pm

Fight?

Why? What did you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:07 pm

"Oh you don't know? Well there was a poster on th...... Blah blah blah blah blah.... So that's what's going on. So are you guys fighting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:18 pm

Spencer smirks.

Of course I am.

He slaps Teddy on the back.

I guess so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:24 pm

"Good...." Kataro slowly began to take off his trench coat. "I think you should know... I'll be giving 170% when we start fighting... So be prepared." He threw his coat to the side and tightened his gloves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:27 pm

He pulls his handgun from his pocket and Teddy presses a button on his wristwatch; forming a metal glove around his hand.

Ha. What fun that will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:33 pm

Kataro pulled out his giant sword. "It should be very fun.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:40 pm

OOC: Should we start? It doesn't look like anybody else is gonna join. oAo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:44 pm

OOC: might as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:45 pm

OOC: Mkay. Would you like to go first? Or do you want me to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:47 pm

OOC: you go first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:51 pm

Spencer lunges at Kataro with his gun up. Before hitting him with the gun, he swings his pocket knife at his torso.

Now. Let's just agree not to kill each other.

He chuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:56 pm

Before spencer could reach Kataro, he made a pillar spring up underneath spencer which sent him flying into the air. While he was in the air, Kataro threw his gigantic blade towards him.

Kataro chuckled "Lets see you get outta this." he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 7:59 pm

He grunts and flips himself around; the blade skimming his cheek.

Trust me. I know some things that you may not.

He cocks the gun back and fires at him repeatedly. Spencer lands on the ground and somersaults; standing back up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 8:05 pm

Kataro rolled out of the way of Spencer's bullets. "I have some tricks up my sleeve as well." Cracks started to form in the ground, then water started to slowly come out. Then all the water quickly rushed at spencer like a tsunami. (Its a lot of water ;) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 8:08 pm

Spencer gets hit by the wave of water and he is sent flying into a building.

You must really want me to go insane, Kataro.

Teddy comes up behind Kataro and slams the metal fist into the back of his head while he was distracted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 8:17 pm

Kataro got hit and the head and slid forwards in the ground. "Double teamers huh?! Well I've got something for that!" Kataro got off of the ground and made a replica if himself but it was made of stone. Both of the Kataros jumped high into the air and came back down punching the ground. The ground shattered and stones were sent flying everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 8:27 pm

Kataro stood up straight then looked around. He turned to teddy. "You hit me in the head!" He teleported above teddy and attempted to axe kick him in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 8:28 pm

Teddy guards his face with his hand and smirks.

Nice. Not something I could do.....but I have a little something here that might help me.

He goes to grab his suitcase where he put it down and presses a button on the remote. The large, metal case becomes a mid-sized vehicle. Teddy presses and turns a few dials on the remote and the vehicle becomes a sort of suit of armor.

Good luck, Kataro.

Spencer gets up and holds his pocket knife blade between two of his fingers; slowly and sneakily running up to Kataro as Teddy put on the sort of suit. A helmet falling over his face.

A few years of college and reading helps in this sort of situation.

The axe kick hit his shoulder before he could climb in; causing his eyes to buzz around in his head for a second. Almost passing out.

You little!.......

Last edited by Toaster Waffles on August 5th 2013, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 8:38 pm

OOC: I can't believe I have to go in about 22 minutes oAo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2013, 9:02 pm

Jet having the fight drops down and says "Hey Kataro team?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 7:44 am

OOC: sorry I left. My Internet connection was down.

Kataro flipped off of teddy and landed on the ground. "i could use a LITTLE help." He said as he looked at jet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)   The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thread of Epicness. (Before-school-starts-fight-thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next