Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killing all of the moose men (Open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Killing all of the moose men (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Killing all of the moose men (Open to all)   Killing all of the moose men (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:48 am

Today was going to be a good day, Gabe could already tell. It was a small and peaceful town in Canada, so there were some benefits. One was that he would get a good amount of souls without much trouble, especially if went with his plan and started at the police station. That, and he wasn't well known, so he would be able to get some souls before he is attacked by the DWMA. So, starting with his plan, he took out 3 officers, which were the only ones in the station at the moment. It was fairly easy, and they didn't have any clue. He ate the three souls, then walked out the door like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killing all of the moose men (Open to all)   Killing all of the moose men (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:15 pm

"TIMbeR!!!!!" A loud, insane, scream came from somewhere on the other side of the station, followed immediately by a defining boom of an explosive. A good chunk of the station was blown away from the blast, and the rest was burning from the fire that followed. A mad crackling was barely heard over the roar of the flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killing all of the moose men (Open to all)   Killing all of the moose men (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:20 pm

Gabe stood still as an explosion appeared from the other side of the station. After a bit of thinking, he headed toward it. He walked calmly, noting that he didn't see any guards on the way there. As he got to the blast zone, most of the station was now gone, with cops frantically hiding in cover and trying to find the person who did it. As one officer approached him, he cut his head off, taking his soul for his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killing all of the moose men (Open to all)   Killing all of the moose men (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 11:08 pm

Gabe would feel a sharp blade point, pressing into his back, right where his heart would be. "Now that wasn't very nice. blowing up the station where our proud cops work. Tsk tsk tsk, how ever are you going to explain this to the dwma people? I'm sure they'd love to find out who did this, don't you agree? Heheh, HAHAHAHA!" The man behind his was laughing loudly, but sill quiet enough so that the rest of the officers wouldn't hear him. The man was holding a crimson long sword in his left hand, while he held his face with his right; looking in between his fingers to keep an eye on his new friend. He was dressed in a black straitjacket, not fastened, with a white turtleneck underneath it. He was also wearing a white fedora, and black pants and boots. He was an albino with long white hair that covered the top half of his face, leaving only his wicked smile to be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killing all of the moose men (Open to all)   Killing all of the moose men (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:10 am

Gabe took a step forward, then turned around. He set his greatsword on the ground, then leaned down on it, giving a wicked grin at the person.

Gabe: Now, that is just rude. You just blew up a police station and decide to blame it on me? I'm a bit hurt that you wouldn't even ask first. I'll take the blame for you, but what is your name before we continue on. I'm Gabriel Bloodshot. I'm just starting out as a Kishin egg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing all of the moose men (Open to all)   Killing all of the moose men (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing all of the moose men (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1