Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) Empty
PostSubject: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:29 pm

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

It was just past midnight in france. Vinnie had no idea how he had gotten there. He remembered, fighting against his urges untill he passed out... and, now he was here. Hunched over in a bar, a small window overlooking the eiffel tower. With a half empty alchaholic drink on the bar table infront of him and a cigerett hanging out of the side of his mouth, he stirred the straw around and took a sip.
A man next to him, a man he new by the name of illetto mourphy slid a 1911 across the table to Vinnie. " You know what to do. " Before he stood up and left.
Vinnie's breath smelled of alchahol. How long had he been out. He knew what to do, finally he could let it all out.
He extinguished his cigerette into an ashtray, pushed his drink away, took the gun and pointed it in the bartenders turning face before he could say a word.
And ended his life.

When the inocent soul fell from his corpse vinnie remembered the gist of what was going on. The shiginami himself sent vinnie to eleminate some soul supliers. Evil men who were not Kishen themselves but were forced or bribed into killing others and taking their souls so that the real Kishen could have a bite to eat. Was he asigned a partner for this mission? He did not know. Only that his trusty freind Murphy was now waiting outside in a getaway car should the situation get hairy.
All around the bar nine patrons acted differently some fell off their chairs, some drew knives, two got up to run but passed out dead after having the poison in their drinks kick in. Vinnie was surrounded.
" Well!? Come at me then! " Vinnie said spinning around.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:11 pm

Mr. Adam Kovalsky looked at Vinnie and sighed. He was sitting at another table. His mission was to keep Vininie away from troubles..Well he failed. The Death Scythe sood up and sighed again.
"Well! It seems like you need help, Mr.Stiletto, huh?" Adam said as he turned his hand into a blade. The edges of the blade were red and the centre of the blade was black.
"I think, you should have attacked him when he was alone...But it's too late now..." He muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:21 pm

A man with a knife treid to stab adam from behind.
No less than three men treid to rush vinnie with clubs. Vinnie breathed in deeply and the light from a nearby lamp disapeared, with no light a cloak of darkness apeared behind him. " Fatal slash! " He said. A monstrus head with blades in its joints emerged from the cloak and swiped. Taking off limbs and cutting the first of the men in half. " Oh really, I'm fine. " Vinnie said to Adam.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:29 pm

Adam turned around and in the last momen blocked the man with a knife.
"You've chosen a wrong opponent" Adam said as he turned his foot into a blade and used it to stab the man's foot. After that the death scythe stabbed his neck. After this he turned a blade back into foot and into hand. "Hah! It's cool to have a kishin egg on our side..." He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:55 pm

The knife weilding man was incapasitated.
Vinnie picked up a round table and threw it into a booth of men across the room. The sound of bones breaking could be heard.
Another worker at the bar came running out of the kitchen with a ninja sword. He swipped at Adam and he knew how to use it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 9:49 am

Adam dodged the attack by jumping back. "Oooooh! A ninjatõ? Such a nice weapon!" He commented.
Then the death scythe turned his hand into a blade and swung it, cutting the air and sending a power blast towards the man with the ninja sword. If the blast hits, it will make a deep wound on his enemy's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 10:33 am

The worker blocked, his weapon was of so high quality that it did not break bit the force of the attack sent him flying back into the shelves of alchahol breaking all but the highest ones and covering him it broken glass and booze. He soon died.
Vinnie quickly shot the 3 remaining men who were freaked out at how poerfull their oponents were. There were a dozen inocent souls lieing about the room. couting the men vinnie killed with the two adam killed, also with the two men who were fatally poisoned. Vinnie opened his mouth and they all flew in. He coughed after he did this indicating her clearly did not enjoy it or it caused him pain.
There was a commotion coming from the back of the bar.
" We got a runner! " Vinnie said taking off in a sprint through the doors leading to the back as a van started up.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 10:59 am

Adam clenched his fist when Vinnie ate all the innocent souls. As the worker of the academy Vinnie shouldn't eat innocent souls. Adam didn't care if Vinnie was a kishin egg or not, and he was going to remind him who is their boss.
But when one of their enemies was trying to run away, so Adam followed Vinnie to helop him catch their opponent.
Suddenly Adam jumped in the air and sent an power blast towards the fugitive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:17 am

The back of thevan shook but held firm. Vinnie stood on four monster heads and chased after it like some kind of insect. He kept his gun holstered as he might shoot some inocent peaple.
then he jumped on the roof and started wailing on the thing with his heads, teasring chunks out of the metal.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:30 am

Adam stopped running after the van after few meters. "Damn...Okay..I'll let Vinnie stop them.." He said to himself as he put his hands into his pockets.
And he's Mr.Hammer's assisstant? He thought to himself as he looked at Vinnie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:45 am

Eventually one of the heads broke the windsheild, then all of them crouded inside the front and literally ATE the driver. The van was still going however and hit a set of stone steps that lead up into a park. Vinnie went flying off of it and hit a tree.
After a moment though he rolled over and sat up. That dident hurt as much as it should have. then he stood up on his own two feet and saw that he was covered in armor like that of one of the heads's skin. As he looked at it though it crept away.
" Adam get over here! " Vinnie said. now that the vans cargo was strewn about the street. Seven dead patrons. each more fatally poisoned than the last. One had a bruises on his face indicating he fought back. They smelled rank and their souls were strewn everywhere too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:49 am

Adam ran over to Vinnie. Then he looked around. He was surprised what happened and also Vinnie's armor looked interesting. "Okay, so  they're dead.." He said with a smile. But soon it disappeared as he looked into Vinnie's eyes. "And now, we need to talk.." He said with cold tone.
"Answer me...Who.Is.Your.Boss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 12:17 pm

" ??? Deeeeeeaaaath. " Vinnie aswserd as if Adam was a little bit slow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 12:20 pm

"You're right. That's why I think, you shouldn't eat innocent souls. Because Death wouldn't be happy if you became a full kishin." Adam said. Then he sighed. "Just try to not eat souls when I'm near." The death scythe added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 12:39 pm

Vinnie thought for a moment then nodded. " Ok, sure. I wont eat souls when you are around. "
He turned to investigate the crash but seddently fell to his knees." Gahhh!!! " Vinnie shouted in pain as all the souls turned black and flew like misty poison into him. Not his mouth, his body. He fell to the street just holding himself up. " Oh god! " He said clutching his chest. " That sucked! " He did not mean to consume them.
But the beast did.

Last edited by jac600 on June 26th 2014, 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 12:42 pm

Adam growled. "CO TO KURWA BYŁO? (What the f**k was that?)" The death scythe yelled surprised. He was angry because Vinnie has collected another souls. After that mission he was going to tell Sylas everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 12:48 pm

" i dident even try too honest... god... I feel sick... " Vinnie was wracked with dissyness, his face turned green, and he vomited on the floor.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 12:51 pm

Adam looked at Vinnie again. Then he sighed. "We're going back to Death City..." He suddenly said. Maybe The Death Scythe didn't know what the hell just happened, but he couldn't let Vinnie collect more souls and also he couldn't let him hurt anybody..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 12:56 pm

Vinnie stood up and dusted himself off. Wiping the vomit from his lips. He spat on the ground.
" We should check the van first to see if there is any evedence about where the Kishen are expecting this shipment. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 1:00 pm

"Okay...But after this..We are going to Death City" Adam said as he walked over to the van.
He still looked angry, because that situation should never has happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 1:05 pm

The car with vinnies getaway driver pulled up having followed them. Vinnie opened up the glovebox and found nothing. Eventually he picked up the guys phone and started going through his messages.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 1:07 pm

Adam searched the van but he didn't find anything interesting. Then he walked over to Vinnie and looked at the phone. "So...Did you find anything interesting?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 1:16 pm

Vinnie kept checking the phone until he found something, orders of the location of the next shipment of souls.
Vinnie looked at his getaway driver, all the windows in the car were down as he was smoking. Vinnie shoved Adam away, dashed to the car and jumped inside. " FLOOR IT!!! " the driver did and the car sped out of there.
If Vinnie was not stopped prior that is.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 1:21 pm

Adam growled, he didn't want to help Vinnie anymore.
He turned his hand into a blade and in the moment when Vinnie was in the car he sent a power blast towards the car's wheel.
"Well, Vinnie...I'm going to tell Shinigami-sama what happened here.." Adam said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 1:28 pm

The driver swerved to avoid the power blast . It landed a grazing blow but the tires were reinforced and did not pop.
Vinnie was long gone, and no longer affiliated with the academy.
in the car...
vinnies heart was beating out of his chest. It was time for him to make some decisions. He placed a few calls.
" Scolletta?... Yeah good to see you.... Congratulations, you are now the head of the death city branch of antolis. Don't let I go to you head. " he hung up.
" Murphy, let's go to Sicily. I don't live in death city anymore, and it's time I get what I deserve. " the black car disappeared into the streets of Paris.
This would have major implications....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )   The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france. ( Open. )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next