Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. ) Empty
PostSubject: The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )   The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 9:34 pm

The American Mexican border. 9:00 pm.
Vinnie had a job to do tonight. There was a drug cartel running ( guess what? ) Drugs though the area. He had tracked them down with the help of his family.
" So this is where it is... " Said Vinnie. He spotted a very large car garage with lit up windows. He decided to start the day with a demonstration of power. A monster head appeared out of his back with blades coming out of its joints. It flew to the nearby power lines and cut them. The lights went dark. Vinnie smiled and three more heads came out of his back and held him up into the air. " Time to die. " He said as he marched on forward with his dark monster legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )   The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:27 pm

He stormed forward, the monstrous heads a blur. Before crashing through the brick wall.
Vinnie roared along with the heads, a loud terrible sound to inspire fear into his enemy's. There were crates all over the place and he picked one up with the nearest arm and gave it a mighty hurl over to a poker table full of stunned men.
*CRASSHHHH
They were crushed by the absurdly heavy crate. Vinnie was dazzled and amazed at how much white powder was inside. But the monster responsible opened his mouth and the five souls flew in.
The other men started to get over their panic and run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )   The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 9:09 pm

In reality, Vinnie broke into a small factory on the Mexican border. The beast was making him hallucinate.
" FATAL SLASH! " He said. One of his heads grew blades and tore through a line of workers. Five more souls....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )   The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:58 am

" RRRRRRAHHHH!!! " Vinnie shouted. In his mind he picked up the engine of an eighteen wheeler, in reality he picked up a heavy peice of machinery. He hurled in all the way across the room and crushed seven peaple at the door who were trying to escape.
Seven more souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )   The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:40 am

Vinnie burst threw a back room and his arms started tearing through and strait eating the peaple inside mind, body, and soul.
Six girls were orphaned and five wives widowed. Vinnie consumed almost seven thousand calerys through the mouths. Calories they were rapidly burning by throwing heavy machinery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )   The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 6:22 pm

It was then, that the police arrived.
In his mind men came from black cars armed with guns to backup the men he was killing.
He elevated himself high enough to look out the windows. He needed a plan, or he was going to get shot to bits.
The beast already had almost total control of him right now. Vinnie's skin turned leathery black, his head turned into a monstrous form all of its own.
Vinnie had become the beast by channeling it.
A cloudy fog formed around the area, a cloud of darkness letting no light escape.
The four bloody heads coming out of his back coerced with purple energy. All four clang onto a different heavy metal furnace. The sound of muscle straining and bolts popping was deafening.
But he did what he set out to do.
Each head flung the burning metal furnaces with titanic force! They crashed threw the brick wall and hit two police cruisers in their entirety.
Vinnie let a primal roar escape into the night. He was no longer himself, no one could possibly recognize him. This... was the beast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )   The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:25 pm

The monsters started to open fire on the police force. They opened their mouths and from it flew forth the blades they had in their joints. They were each like machine guns and took out the six remaining officers.
Vinnie new he could wait for more backup, though it would be far more heavily armed. Or he could go to the right were there was a freeway of men who smelled of evil pulled over to look at the fire.
In reality he was within eyesight of a very large road that lead to the Mexican border. The monsters hit the ground and with one swift leap he flew threw the air to meet them. The darkness cloud following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )   The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 9:13 pm

Glaucon slowly floated down from the sky. His body in a human-shaped form with dark purple scales covering it. His head was missing it's face with two flaming green lights in the place of eyes. Four Black Blood wings extended from his back, keeping him in the air. A mouth formed on his head just for the purpose of giving Vinnie a twisted grin of sadistic excitement before the Kishin entered his little darkness cloud.

"Hey there, Vinnie. You remember me, don't you? I thought I'd go out of my way to pay you a little visit and see how much you've changed." The Kishin tilted his head and snapped his neck before several other snapping noises followed unnaturally. "It's easy to find you when you have the right help, you know? My children are just so good with stuff like that.... You don't want to dissapoint them by leaving so soon, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )   The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 9:54 pm

Deth,

This thread is considered suspended as rules were broken and Jac is on a temporary ban for the next five days.

SERP Admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )   The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kishen with a heart. Is killing bad peaple murder? ( Open. )
Page 1 of 1