Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Brothers, Tempest (mission)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Brothers, Tempest (mission) Empty
PostSubject: The Brothers, Tempest (mission)   The Brothers, Tempest (mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 4:46 pm

Sunday night, Yellowstone. Four Kishin hide from humanity, gathering their strength before attempting their next slaughter. Their powers and abilities a mystery to all but themself. Desperate to make their master proud, they wait for the day he re-emerges and ensures a Utopia for their kind.

"So do you think the DWMA took out thyne father Tempest?" One mentioned, randomly.

"Nahhh, nahh..." a more whispy voice responded. "They couldn't take out hims! Thou simply re-joined thyne great Walkin."

Almost on cue, all four of them chanted, "Hail the Walkin...." before continueing their discution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (mission)   The Brothers, Tempest (mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:44 pm

Hazel watched the four of them from the entrance of Yellow stone. Well, not really watched them, just their souls. They were in a tent camping out as they prepared for the 4 kishin eggs. So, as she kept watch, she was going to discuss some plans with them. They had a dim glow, but it wasn't the easiest to see.

Hazel: Okay, here is how I see it. We have the rouge, the power house, the middle ranged random guy, and the leader. I'm going to assume the 4 of them are going to attack us at the same time. So, here is my suggestion. Messae, I want and Saren to go after the close range expert toad. I know you two aren't the most experienced with each other, but I'm sure you can handle it.

Hazel: Andre, I want you and Kasa to go after the middle ranged Amphibian. With your rainbow powers, you should be able to keep up with his unexpected attacks. Me and Clay will focus on the rouge Rex. With my soul perception, I should be able to see where he is. Now, this just leaves the leader. He is what scares me the most. I don't know who he will go after, so I want you all to be careful.

Hazel: This is a stealth mission, even if I didn't describe it that way. I put you with each of them just in case if you guys are spotted. Also, there is another thing that could complicate things, and that is Clay. He will transform here, and depending on what he transforms to, it may mean one of you guys will either have to take out the rouge yourself, or I'm going to have to be a bit noisy.

Hazel: If we are successful in taking out the first 3, we will group up back here then all of us will go after the leader. Again, we will try stealthy, but if something else comes up, then it's a full on fight. So, any questions?

Hazel looked around quickly, trying to see if where the 4 souls were.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (mission)   The Brothers, Tempest (mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:30 am

Clayton nodded. "Right. I'll try to get something to good this time!" He replied, looking at the group. From what he could see they had Hazel and four complete strangers. Where had Hazel even met these people? Wait... DID she even meet these people before today?!? Was this team randomly selected? No. The DWMA wouldn't do that, right?

~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukasa just stood silently by this Andre guy, her mask covering her face. She had been randomly assigned to him by a teacher that thought she needed more friends. She was AUTONOMOUS, she didn't need friends or a group. Either was it was only for this mission, right? For now she'd just hang back and avoid letting them die in this fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (mission)   The Brothers, Tempest (mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:40 pm

Andre stood next to Tsukasa without complaint, mostly because he was currently way too nervous to make any sort of protest. He stood completely stiff, sweating awkwardly as he listened to Hazel's plan. All he could think of was how the hell he managed to get into the situation, after all, he didn't know half of the people in the group. "Uh-h.." Andre whispered, after Hazel finished debriefing them. "Hazel, my soul isn't..y'know, that strong. These Kishin are pretty strong. And, I-i..I don't know this woman." He pointed to Tsukasa awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (mission)   The Brothers, Tempest (mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:12 pm

"O-oh...erm...yes! I'll....do my best!" Messae drooped her ears as she looked into the general direction of where Hazel was directing them. In that direction she could barely see anything, she only could make out distorted lights that she assumed were souls, but wasn't too sure...and she couldn't tell much other than that. It's probably best to just go along with Hazel's words...to not mess up.. "U-um alright! Saren! ...Please transform...maybe if we're lucky we can sync with each other a bit more don't you think?" Maybe resonance? Actually resonance does sound like a nice idea...but an odd goal to stretch for when both partners barely had any formal experience with working with each other. But the main thing that drove her to stride for such a thing was the idea of what the resonance can be. Consciously she had no real control over it, so the possibilities were far from endless! She blinked several times to return her vision to normal, gripping the bridge of her nose to relieve some eye strain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (mission)   The Brothers, Tempest (mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:37 pm

Saren quickly nodded and transformed into his weapon form, making sure to lands in Messae's hands. ""R-ready!" he spoke in a confused tone, both nervous and excited at the same time. This was his first mission, and his first chance to get souls. He was pretty excited to perform a resonance with his first meister, too. What kind of thing would he do? Would it be powerful? Would it be impressive? he thought, still excited. "Okay, Messae. We need to stay stealthy, so make sure not to use me rashly, okay? If we're heading for the close range guy, we want to start out far away to get a good look at him. Study him, you know?" he pointed toward Yellow Stone cautiously through the reflection of the blade, and tried to keep his confidence up. Let's hope we don't screw up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (mission)   The Brothers, Tempest (mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 7:14 am

Hazel closed her eyes, trying to think. She had a team that has almost no experience with each other, and a team that literally just met. Maybe they shouldn't go their separate ways. But, that will cover more ground then. But what if one of them ends up meeting 2 of them?

Hazel:. . . Maybe we should change it a bit. We do have some other options. We could all travel in a group. While that may risk us being heard more, if we are caught, it will be a 3 on one battle. You 4 could stay while me and Clay go in, though I'm not too sure if you guys could handle three of them by yourselves if they swooped down on here. Or, we could charge in and hope it turns out well. Or, I could try to create a distraction and lead them into a trap. What do you guys think?

She looked around again, trying to see the kishin souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (mission)   The Brothers, Tempest (mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 7:20 am

"Lo, can't thou think it's possible for a Witch to make someone into thee's weapon?" One of them randomly asked in a lighter voice.

"Don't-ith be ridiulith! Ish would never work-ith."

"Yeah...." The light-voiced one responded. "Me tought tis would be a foolish thought...." The four of them seemed to be gathered around in a circle eating some form of mean, completely oblivious to the others nearby. From what bits of it were left, it was either a deer or a really fat person. Either one was equilly possible. "But aren't thy a bit ridiculous? We be neither truely reptile nor man."

The heavier one replied, "Still not as wierd as thy Walken of Asura."

Almost on cue, all four of them chanted "Hail the Walken...."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (mission)   The Brothers, Tempest (mission) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:26 am

Clayton shrugged. "I'm going to try to get something good before we get started. I think as long as we handle ourselves correctly and don't get ambushed we should be ok..." He said as a blue aura surrounded him. With a light flutter a balloon sword hit the ground where Clayton once stood. "Yeah... I'm gunna try that again..."

The Brothers, Tempest (mission) P1010107

~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukasa looked at the boy she barely knew as Andre. "I don't know you either, but that doesn't mean we can't fight. Man up and decide if you can use twin blades or if you'd rather I fight by myself." She said in a slightly harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brothers, Tempest (mission)   The Brothers, Tempest (mission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Brothers, Tempest (mission)
Page 1 of 1