Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ill met by moonlight

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ill met by moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:08 pm

Aimovi slunk about in the dark alleyways of death city, invisible eyes peering out from his mask, searching for prey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:13 pm

Melody was walking home from shopping it was dark and the streets were empty she was hurrying to get home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:16 pm

A cold chill breezes past Melody. Carrying with it feelings of dread, and yet a hint of enticing mystery. Aimovio raises his head, and takes in a long breath, as a hound smells out his prey. He has found what he has been seeking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:19 pm

Melody shivers and looks around selfconchesly""its creepy out tonight "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:21 pm

*a low growl can be heard from the alley behind her, then the one a few feet in front of her, then behind her again, then across the street, then above, now below. Every moment, the sound changes location, and becomes more fierce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:26 pm

Melody looks arpund and stops her senses clouding with fear. She was helpless withput her sister or a miester , she couldn't defend herself"w-whos there, show yourself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:29 pm

*A deep voice, low like a drum, and harsh like a knife scraped against stone begins to bellow all around her. It takes up a chant. The sound is demonic, and terrifying*

"oooooh...ooooh deeeath....oooohaooohaoooh deeeeath....oooooh.....ooooh deeeeeath....won't ya spare me oooover till anooooother yeeeeeeeeear...."

*again, he sing, and with each passing of the verses, his voice inches closer*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:35 pm

Melody droped her groceries and stepped back fear flowing through her like a tidalwave at the creepy chant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:38 pm

*The chanting stops very suddenly. The air becomes deathly still...A long bony claw softly rolls up Melody' spine, and hot breath brushes the back of her neck*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:41 pm

She lets out a teribul scream and jumps forward not looking back and runs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:41 pm

OOC: Could I join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:42 pm

OOC: I'm fine with that, here's my clown's profile: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2433-aimovio-the-bane-of-sinners
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:44 pm

*Aimovio preforms a flash step, disappearing, and reappearing in front of her, cutting her off* "Where are you going? I just want to TALK!" *demonic laughter as he reaches for her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:48 pm

Melody stumbles back out of his reach but she trips falling on her butt fear showed in her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:50 pm

Aimovio reaches out to her, slowly, teasing her with the sharpness of his claws, and how they glint in the moonlight "Tell me...little girl, have you been naughty?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:50 pm

*James is taking a shortcut back home through the back alley, and he sees whats happening so James decides to help. He throws a smoke bomb at them, run and grabs melody's arm and runs into the shadows and uses his shadow mimicry to merge him and her with the shadows*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:54 pm

Melody was frozen with fear when suddenly smoke clouded the area"whoa"she said when she was grabed and pulled into the shadows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:58 pm

*Aimov coughs, and waves the smoke away with his claws, he looks about him, and roars angrily* "WHERE ARE YOU!" *He slashes at a lamp post, he cut's through it like a stick of butter* "WHERE. ARE. YOU!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:00 pm

*James looks at Melody*

"Are you alright? You don't have to worry he can't hear us. The only way he could do that is if he had the same wavelength as me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:02 pm

Y-yeah im okay "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:05 pm

*Aimov howls, a bloodcurdling howl* "Can't hide forever...can't hide forever" *sniffs* "Mmmmmm.........How delicious....I can SMELL your souls...." *Aimov gets down on all fours, and bounds back into the shadows*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:07 pm

"He has a point its almost morning and the shadows will be nearly gone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:08 pm

What do we do then "melody whines
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:09 pm

*another roar is heard just down the road, followed by a shrill scream*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:11 pm

Melody winced at the scream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ill met by moonlight   Ill met by moonlight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ill met by moonlight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next