Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kishin hunting in the moonlight

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kishin hunting in the moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:33 pm

Kataro was walking through the city hoping to find a Kishin. He had his gun equipped and he was on the watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 6:34 pm

Connor was in the middle of fighting a kishin egg as the fight drifted towards kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 6:46 pm

Kataro saw them fighting and he ran towards them. "Quick! Get out of the way. I'm gonna shoot him!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 8:56 pm

Connor jumped back but not in time for a bullet to graze his arm. 
"Connor!" Dylan yelled "it's nothing...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 12:52 am

The force of the cannon made a deep circular cut in the kishins chest. The Kishin got off the ground and charged at Kataro. In one quick motion, Kataro used his incredible and jumped around the Kishin making lots of after images of himself appear around the Kishin. Then he put the bullet hole in the kishin stomach and blasted him into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 1:20 am

Hikari runs down the alley and sees Kataro and yells "Kataro transform!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 1:25 am

Kataro jumps into the air and comes back down in weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 1:27 am

OOC: by the way. I added a new mode to my gun. It's called vortex cannon mode. It basically a circular wind blast that has enough power to put a hole in a brick wall. Search vortex cannon on YouTube and you'll see it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 1:28 am

Hikari catches Kataro and attacha him onto her arm and aims at the Kishin egg and says "Single or shotgun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 1:33 am

"I've always preferred shot gun. It's more fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 1:40 am

"Alright." Hikari goes to change it to shotgun and then says "Want to attempt to resonate?"

OOC:what is your soul resonate ability?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 1:44 am

OOC: I haven't thought about it to much. Give me give minutes and ill have something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 1:53 am

OOC: I got it! The gun get all huge and awesome looking and stuff. Then it shoots out a giant blue beam that puts a hole through whatever it hits. Then after the hole has been put through it. It explodes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:00 am

"We haven't resonated yet have we? I think it's worth a try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:13 am

"Right." Hikari yells "SOUL RESONANCE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:17 am

OOC: by the way it's called lazer devastation.
"AAAAAAAAHH!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:27 am

OOC:ok I will skip the turn I don't know what to say so if there are any changes just post them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:11 am

Connor broke the spear into multiple parts. He began trying to wrap up the kishin so Hikari could take the shot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 9:56 am

The soul resonance was complete. So Hikari pointed the gun at the Kishin. "LAZER DEVASTATION!!!" She fired the beam at the Kishin and put a hole right through its chest. Then.... Kaboom it went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:34 am

"Thanks..." Dylan transformed and walked towards Hikari and kataro with Dylan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:39 am

"Hey guys. I don't think we've met. What are your names?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:59 am

"I'm Connor and this is-" Dylan was fawning over Hikari. " she's so beautiful!" He snapped out of it "I mean my names Dylan, uhhhh yeah..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 1:54 pm

"Do you guys go to the academy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 1:59 pm

"Yes, but we've only been here for a few months."  
He reached out his hand "nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 2:03 pm

"It's nice to meet you too." He said as he shook his hand. "So what are you guys about to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kishin hunting in the moonlight   Kishin hunting in the moonlight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kishin hunting in the moonlight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next