Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About two Boys.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

About two Boys. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 3:45 pm

*James looks at Vinnie*

"Hey you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 7:39 pm

" Fine. " He said trying to decide weather he should restrain James again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 9:31 pm

"Ok"

*James looks at Vinnie with a suspicous stare then returns his sight upon Lord Death"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 6:43 pm

Death seemed to only now notice James and he turned to him. "Well hello there! Didn't see you standing there. Now, Sylas, you didn't explain why you brought this young man to me other than he tried to break someone free while you were interrogating them. Surely you could've found a reasonable punishment."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 6:45 pm

Sylas rubbed the back of his head. "I'm not good with the whole punishment thing. Would be better if you dealt with him." He turned his back to Lord Death, if only to continue hiding his Kishin eye.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 6:55 pm

*James watches the 2 of them talk and thinks to himself is he should tell them about the staff member who hired him. He already knew that Sylas wouldnt give a crap, but Death is a totally different story*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:40 pm

Anna was worried. What will happen next? Will Lord Death let James go? These questions couldn't leave her head.
"Hey..James! Everything will be fine...Because I know that you're a good guy.." She whispered to him.
The girl was afraid of Lord Death but she couldn't show this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:42 pm

"Thanks Anna. Either way I'll make it out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:12 pm

Death thought for a moment, giving them a comical, in thougt pose. It took him a few seconds, but then he put his hand to the side, one finger up and exclaimed, "I know! Three years in the dungeon!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:14 pm

Sylas rubbed the back of his head, giving a nervous laugh. "That, uh... might be a little extreme, Lord Death. He's just a student... What about expulsion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:17 pm

"I'm sorry to have failed you Lord Death. But I would like for you to know that you have a traitor in your teaching staff, who is forcing students to do their dirty work for them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:20 pm

"Good idea Sylas! I knew you could find a fitting punishment. The dungeon thing was only a ruse of course." Then James said something and Death turned towards him. "And who might that be?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:22 pm

Sylas could only rest his hand over his face, shaking his head, clearly still not believing this obvious lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:28 pm

"That I am not certain of, I was walking home when, someone approached me. I think it was a woman, i couldnt tell because I couldnt see her face and she was telling me how she will be watching me at all times. And most of the day Im here. The card she also gave to me was a DWMA card that only staff have access to. She told me that if I didnt attempt the mission she would kill me. She kept mumbling that she is Death city and its hers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:32 pm

Vinnie remembered a witch that one of his contacts had informed him about. " Any chance she was a witch named Alisha? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:33 pm

Death saw Sylas facepalm and could tell why. "Well James...that's a very interesting theo- REAPER CHOP!" And with that, he did his famous, classic and comical Reaper Chop on the poor meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:37 pm

*James fell to the ground*

"Ah! Im telling the truth! Here's the f****** card she gave me! *James takes the card out and throws it towards Death* I thought teachers were supposed to protect students! If you send me down there, your basically signing my death note! Because she will find me and she will kill me!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:42 pm

Sylas looked at him, looking very serious. "You signed it yourself. You might as well have fraternized with the enemy. You're not a meister. You don't have the stones for it. You don't take orders from anyone who isn't at the academy. You don't roll over to strange women just because they threaten you. I mean seriously?! Did you expect us to sympathize with your stupidity!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:48 pm

" Unforgivable, I mean god. Its not like you attend a school dedicated to killing evil and could just ask the nearest person in the hall way or dare I say a death scythe to protect you... though the question arises, why would a woman I have never met want me free? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:53 pm

*James gets pissed, stands up and walks to Sylas. His eye starts to glow red, and his insignia burns through his sleeve. And his voice grows deep*

"Do you think I actually care about what your saying! You might say Im lying but I have friends in this school who will say otherwise! And you have the balls to call yourself a Death Scythe? Your just a piece of trash! Even though that was me in the shadows down there, your pathetic. You couldn't even find me. Let alone hit me! And I would have to be one big freaking idiot to lie to Death Himself. Im not a F****** moron. If you even pay attention this freaking card was signed with black magic. Grow a pair of eyes!"

*James stands in front of death*

"Lord Death Im sorry that I have failed you as a meister. I am not worthy of learning from you."

*then lastly he walks to Vinnie*

"First thing is, do you see this? *He points to his insignia* Im dont ask for help! And big talk coming from a guy who has his groupies protecting him. Wouldnt expect anything less from a Mob Boss... oh did I just spill your secret. Yes! This man is a mob boss. And if you could act like mr Boss. I wouldnt have had to try and save your sorry ass! And last you never actually have to meet someone for them to want you for their own purpose. Why dont you use your brain for once and think before you speak?"

*James walks back in the center of the room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:58 pm

" Son of a B***!!! " Vinnie screams in fury, if he had his guns he would have shot him in the insignia. He clenches his fist so hard that in an eight feet area around him it looks completely dark. He reaches out in rage, ( Attempts ) To pick him up by the neck and throw him into the hard ground with strength given by the beast. Enough to crack bone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:00 pm

*James hits the ground but lands on a shadow breaking his fall.* "Is that all you got you little weakling!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:01 pm

"I agree with Sylas, young James. So, Sylas, if you would be so kind as to show this young man out of the DWMA, it would be most appreciated. And before you ask, yes, this means you are expelled young meister. Take care now!" When Death sees Vinnie try to attack James, he immediately shouts "REAPER CHOP!" and the mighty fighting move claims another victim.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:02 pm

Sylas's eyes shoot wide open. He's still for just a moment, before walking over to James, grabbing him forcefully by the collar of his shirt, and hoisting him effortlessly into the air. He shifts his gaze up, focusing his kishin-ized eye on James, who would begin to feel an intense feeling of dread. "You wouldn't be the first person to lie to Lord Death. Now let me tell you a story. About a kishin named Saca. Y'see, Saca, he wanted to bring back Asura. And he did, just not for very long. But while Asura was back, the owner of this eye took control of my body. I hurt a lot of my friends. I hurt a lot of innocent people. I suffered. And then Asura was put down. Again. And I had to work to atone for what I did. I had to earn the honor of standing here, in this room. Yeah, I've got the balls to call myself a death scythe. I had to work for it, twice. I've killed witches and Kishin and Dark Weapons. You couldn't stand up to a single witch." With that he dropped James, going to stand by Lord Death, back facing James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:05 pm

"Lord Death, you have to believe me. Ill do anything to show you that you can trust me.. Anything!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About two Boys.   About two Boys. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About two Boys.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next