Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boys dorms

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:43 pm

Ooc: this is inspired by the girls dorm thread which I would have joined except only one of my female characters is a student and shess not very social sooooo yeah. This thread is going to be fuckin awkward. Enjoy

connor walked through the halls with dylan. "I can't believe you got us evicted."  Connor said dragging his suit case along.

"to be fair, it was kokoas turn to pay rent" Dylan said not phased by Connors anger.

"she moved out months ago you idiot!" Connor yelled as e turned to a room. "118, this is it. Sharing a room, all the people, communal showers, kill me"
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 11:13 pm

Ooc: I forgot a description so let's just say it's structured like the girls dorms but probably messier
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 6:01 am

(How's about I join in here! Is this room your characters are having one with three beds or two?)
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:51 am

(Let's go with three so I'm
Not just interacting with myself)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:01 am

"Hello, new guys!" The green haired Aspen said excitedly as his new room-mates arrived. "Don't mind the mess." The mess Aspen was talking about was localised around his own third of the room. It looked like a warzone.

(Yurp. This guy.)
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:38 am

connor twitched at the sight of the mess. "Umm hi."

"sup" Dylan said as he threw himself on the creaky bed and made himself at home. "Names dylan, and red over there is connor. Um, you okay?" Dylan said lookin at the frozen connor
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 4:09 pm

OOC:I join
Jet walks up he stairs of the dorm and looks at the paper in his hand which read '117' he walks past 118 and opens his door of the empty room and starts unpacking
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 12:19 pm

Sayto was wandering. She has been at DWMA for about a year, and yet, she has no idea where she is going. I guess you could say that she wasn't paying attention. She came to the boy's dorms, not really reading the sign that said BOY'S dorms. Thinking it was the girl's dorms, she just walked right in. " Was it always this messy?" She says, thinking out loud. " What was my room number again? Ha, I forgot." She then reached into her bag and took out a slip of paper. " 120. Okay." She walked up the stairs. Upon reaching room 120, she took out a her dorm room key, and tried to open the door. Of course, it didn't work. " Huh. I'm pretty sure this is the right key..." She tried again. " Dang. It must not be." She chuckled. " I'm gonna need a new one, AGAIN." She backed away from the door and looked for the person who would give her a spare key. " Hello?! Is anyone here?! I need some help!" She yelled out.
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 12:24 pm

Tristan opened the door to let sayto in. He looked up at her with a strange look. "What are you doing here?" Females rarely ever even passed through here.
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 12:47 pm

"..." Sayto was highly confused. She kneeled down, and smiled. " Are you lost, little boy? I'm pretty sure that this is the girl's dorms. Come on, I'll help you." She held out her hand.
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 6:18 pm

"...what are you talking about?" He came out of the doorway "I don't think I'm the one who's lost"
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 6:21 pm

She took her hand back. She looked at him, still smiling. She tilted her head, and said," What ever do you mean, little boy?" She was even more confused.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 6:29 pm

Hearing the conversation outside, Aspen decided to clear things up. He made his way to the door and opened it. "This is the male dorms, lady." He said, clearly. "It seems like you are the one who is lost and not this 'little boy'."
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 6:35 pm

She turned to the green haired person, crossing her arms," Hwell. Aren't you just dandy?" "These are the boy's dorms? Shouldn't there have been a sign or something? Unless there was... Ha. I'm so clueless." She said, chuckling and scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 6:41 pm

"Yeah, I think there actually is a sign." Aspen said, pointing down the corridor towards the exit. "Go check, lady." He said, retreating back into the room and closing the door, then opening it again. "You seem quite rude, too." With that, he shut the door for the last time, and returned to his section of the room. "Some people..."
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 6:48 pm

" HAHAHAHA. Nice one! But no thanks! I will sit here until you apologize for being so rude to me! I literally have no fucking, pardon my language," she said looking to the ten year old, briefly, then she turned back and continued yelling to the door," idea where I am! And I am sorry that I seem rude, but you certainly aren't too kind yourself, sir!" With that she crossed her arms, and sat down with a 'plop', and a look of stubbornness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 7:11 pm

Aspen sighed deeply as he turned around and headed back for the door, which he then opened. "All I did was tell you that these were the male dorms, and you go and become hostile." Aspen said, before reaching back into the room as if to grab something. Aspen then reached out towards the ceiling with his other arm, causing an empty mug to materialise above Sayto's head. He hoped that she wouldn't notice the mug before it was too late.
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 7:17 pm

"aspen dont..." Tristan sighed. he thought *it can't be helped can it?

connor was unpacking while thinking of dylan *he's an idiot but I love him* he smiled and finished up
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 7:18 pm

Sayto reached up, slapping the bottom of the cup, causing the mug to hit aspen in the face.

Last edited by GiblerJab on July 25th 2014, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 7:21 pm

She then looked up, smiled, innocently, and said," Sorry, but I can noticed some things."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 7:34 pm

Before the mug hit Aspen, he phased it back over Sayto's head. "Yeah, fine." He said, once again retreating within the room and closing the door. He moved back to his third of the room and sat in his bed, also starting to phase the items scattered across the floor into their respective places one by one.

OOC: Please try not to do two posts in a row.
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 7:39 pm

OOC: Sorry. I do that sometimes, and I don't know why.

She looked forward again. " I would not consider that an 'apology'." She mumbled to herself. She looked at Tristan. " What's with his phasing-power-thing, anyway?" She then remembered that she has to be happy, so she smiled, convincing herself that she was happy.
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 8:43 pm

Jet sits in his room playing the guitar and humming along.
She never mentions the word addiction
In certain company
Yes, she'll tell you she's an orphan
After you meet her family

She paints her eyes as black as night now
Pulls those shades down tight
Yeah, she gives a smile when the pain come
The pain gonna make everything alright
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:04 pm

Hearing the singing, Sayto was pretty impressed. She yelled through the door where it was coming from," You're pretty good! That's a nice singing voice you got there!"
Back to top Go down

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:10 pm

Jet looks up. "Thanks." He puts his guitar down and walks out his door "Hello. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boys dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys dorms
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next