Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Kill a Kishin?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:46 pm

" you know, if she was taken prisoner and held long enough I'm sure I could conjure a spell to find out the kishin's exact whereabouts.... But it would be painful." He favored her with a small cruel grin
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:48 pm

Charim scowls at Naga. "I was brought here under the promise of amnesty...You don't want to consider attacking me..." Charim turns her attention to Asuka and nods quickly. "I-I need to go...There's someone I need to talk to..." She walks up to Asuka, handing her a cell number. "C-Call me....when you make your move...I'll be there..." She rushes out of the Death Room, the small shark tail sewn into the back of her dress bobbing lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:51 pm

Naga turns around " I was not told of this amnesty"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:52 pm

Lord Death shrugs. "I thought it was assumed when she was brought in without restraints..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:54 pm

Asuka nodded, "It was understood. Naga, please do not threaten Charim directly, else she will cease being a help to us."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:57 pm

" I once visited a coven of witches, they did not restrain me and acted quite peaceful. However once I helped their cause they slaughtered my weapon who I had been partnered with for some time."naga said this as though it had happened to his weapon many times "so afterward I killed 12 of them and took over the group."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:58 pm

Aiko and Sozen, having remained silent, both sigh. "We have dibs on Stein as our Meister, at least when we need to be used in tandem..." "He has the strongest wavelength. And we may need to be used in tandem all the time. Three meister to four weapons, someone's going to need to use two..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:58 pm

" my point remains, people may assume a group is peaceful, but until it is guaranteed, all is permitted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:05 pm

Asuka nodded, "Sylas will want to be partnered with Dowan." She commented, "Naga, it appears you and I will be partners for this show."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:10 pm

" that is acceptable" he says with a gracious nod of his head " I always did prefer the kilij, nothing better for lopping limbs off with one stroke."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:12 pm

Asuka chuckled, "Just make sure it's not your own limbs you're hacking."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:15 pm

Stein walks over to Asuka, cranking the dial several times. "So, it seems you and I will be heading out again, dear Asuka..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:21 pm

Asuka nodded, "I wish it were under better circumstances. We used to have such fun on our little outings for Lord Death." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:23 pm

Stein laughs. "Yeah, I guess we did...You think he's....they're going to be alright? I hate giving bad news...." His gaze was fixed on the exit to the Death Room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:28 pm

Asuka nodded, "They still have each other. They've got one another to pull themselves through this."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:29 pm

Stein nods, turning to inspect the twins, who have returned to sitting on the edge of the pedestal. "They've got power, and they work well together...You've got quite a team here, Asuka."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:35 pm

Asuka smiled, nodding, "I have to agree with you, Stein. Tell me what you know about Saca's cult in London. Will we be facing witches, or people?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:37 pm

Stein lights a cigarette, cranking the dial a few more times. "The only one who can answer that just ran out the door...but I'd have to say humans led by a witch, or just humans...witches aren't that gullible. Hell, maybe all the cults are run by this 'bat-witch' lady..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:40 pm

Asuka nodded, "True. I'm not entirely sure we can trust her. We should come prepared with a little more than what we have here."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:42 pm

Stein looks back at the door. "No, I think we can trust her...She cares about someone who's allied with the Kishin, and I don't think she wants this person involved with the Kishin anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:45 pm

Upon hearing they needed more to go on information-wise naga began getting his hopes up " do I smell spy work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:45 pm

Asuka nodded, "You have a point."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:48 pm

"I can try getting into the organization by spreading rumors that I'm worshiping asura, and slightly mad, eventually I might get a representative from them."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:51 pm

Stein shakes his head. "We don't have enough time. It could take weeks for them to send a representative. No, I think a more...violent approach."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:53 pm

Naga looked even happier at this suggestion " who am I killing, dear friend of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next