Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Kill a Kishin?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:13 pm

Asuka walked up to the mirror in the death room and wrote 42-42-564 on the glass. She took a step back and waited for Lord Death to appear.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:16 pm

Aiko and Sozen sit on the edge of the pedestal, looking out into the distance. They stand as Asuka enters. Sylas follows with Dowan, and Lord Death walks up behind them. "I've got a good idea why you're here, and I figured I'd better come in person. Looks like the only one we're missing is Naga."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:19 pm

Asuka turned around, startled, "I suppose we are. I'm not entirely sure where he went though..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:24 pm

" over here!" He says approaching them, looking regal as always
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:25 pm

Lord Death nods. "Excellent. Now we just need to wait for Spirit, Dr. Stein, and our special guest to arrive."
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:25 pm

Asuka tilted her head, "Special guest?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:28 pm

Lord Death nods, and as he speaks Spirit and Stein enter. Between them is a woman in a blue dress, a hat with teeth on the brim, and white hair. They walk up the podium and Spirit rests his hands in the pockets. Stein lights a cigarette. "We brought her, Lord Death...."

OOC: Defection for the win!
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:33 pm

Asuka looks at the woman, "Someone care to explain?"

OOC: Charim...?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:36 pm

Lord Death nods. "This witch is an ally of the Kishin egg known as Reaver. Reaver has struck a deal with Saca, and while she has refused to divulge the location of Reaver, she refuses to ally with the kishin." She steps forward. "My name is Charim. I remember the witch Medusa's failed plot with the Kishin Asura. I was close friends with one of her accomplices. Asura also allied himself with Arachne, and I detest the Heretic above most others....so I will offer my services until the Kishin and his threat to revive Asura are eliminated."
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:42 pm

Asuka nodded, "So he does seek to revive Asura..." she exhaled, "Is there anything else you know of his plans? Or why he's been attacking Dowan and Sylas?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:44 pm

She scowls at Sylas, but shakes her head. "The Kishin isn't attacking Dowan and Sylas, he's attacking all of you. He recognizes you as a threat. You should feel honored."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:47 pm

" oh yes the honor, it's overwhelming." Naga says his bored voice dripping sarcasm
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:04 pm

Asuka shot Naga a disapproving glare, "At first it was just Sylas, though. Do you know why he thinks he's a threat?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:07 pm

Charim more fully focuses on Sylas. "Did he see Asura? If so, there's your answer. Saca is obsessed with the first Kishin, and is determined to learn everything her can about Asura."
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:09 pm

Asuka nodded, "I see. And one more question for you. Do you know of any witches that have a six-year-old child with them?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:16 pm

Charim falters for a moment. "There's one....I think her animal was a bat...."

OOC: See what I did thar?
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:17 pm

Dowan watches the exchange, on the edge. Knowledge was what Saca wanted. Her mind reeled.
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:20 pm

OOC: I leik eet.

Asuka nodded, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:22 pm

Dowan spoke, "I should leave first."
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:31 pm

Asuka looked over to Dowan, "If you leave, I do ask that you take at least one of us with you. I need to know everyone is protected."
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:33 pm

Dowan swallowed, "I need to be alone. This is alot to take in." She felt like such a child, so she just stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:34 pm

Asuka nodded, "I understand, I simply can't leave you vulnerable. If you feel better about it, you can take Sylas with you instead of myself, Naga, or the twins."
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:36 pm

Dowan nodded, standing up, "Goodnight everyone."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:40 pm

Sylas walks out with her, holding her hand the entire way.
Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 5:48 pm

Asuka nodded, "Goodnight, Dowan." She turned to Lord Death, "Do you have any ideas for stopping this kishin? I still can't even find him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Kill a Kishin?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill a Kishin?!   To Kill a Kishin?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Kill a Kishin?!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next