Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SERP V. 3.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

SERP V. 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: SERP V. 3.0   SERP V. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 3:21 pm

Alright, I'm not starting this thread to talk about what happened. I'm starting this thread to detail how we've decided to start combatting the problem. Firstly, nobody is going to lose any position that they currently hold. There will be 4 admins and 3 mods. Sdcindly, we've set up a rudimentary voting system. The admins will have first pass at an issue, and depending on the votes cast in a period of time, if a majority is reached that decision will be the one effected. If we are unable to reach a majority, we will pass the issue and the vote count (but keep who voted where anonymous) down to the mods, where they will cast the required number of votes needed to conclude an issue. I expect my admins and my mods to handle small issues as they see fit, but keep in mind that they work for the good of others. A fact I've recently had forcibly and rightly knocked into me.

You didn't elect me to this position. You didn't ask for me to be head.mod. Others did, yes, in the beginning. But if you.doubt my conviction to enact this new system, tell me so. I'm willing and ready to prove you wrong.

-The Management
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

SERP V. 3.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERP V. 3.0   SERP V. 3.0 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 3:23 pm

Addendum: I also would expect moderators to inform an admin should they encounter a problem they don't know how to solve. In addition, I would hope that the admins know that they aren't alone. 3 other people share their authority.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

SERP V. 3.0
Page 1 of 1