Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recruiting for the Broken Tombstone Society(OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Recruiting for the Broken Tombstone Society(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting for the Broken Tombstone Society(OPEN)   Recruiting for the Broken Tombstone Society(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:04 am

Your chars would be standing outside a building. A rather run down community center. With each of them was a letter. They had been invited here, for whatever reason. Each invitation was specific to the person who had it, and it offered them all a reward if they entered the community center and listened to the speaker.
Back to top Go down

Recruiting for the Broken Tombstone Society(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting for the Broken Tombstone Society(OPEN)   Recruiting for the Broken Tombstone Society(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:50 pm

A certain albino walked towards the building; a look of determination plastered upon his face. The letter he received told him that he could finally separate from Kitai again if Kitai joined. The letter also said something about gaining powers, but had skipped that part, only needing to hear that he could separate from the demon blade once more. With that purpose in mind, he entered the building, heading where he needed to be. "If this is a scam, I'm tearing this place down...." Connor growled out as the doors slammed behind him.
Back to top Go down

Recruiting for the Broken Tombstone Society(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1