Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hunter's Domain [Finished]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Hunter's Domain [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 4:38 pm

I have the appliances replaced....The walls re-done....Now I need furniture but I'm low on cash...Oh well time to go to the Coffee shop.

Victor locked his apartment's door as he left, casually heading down the steps with his normal attire plus an actual shirt. As he left the apartment, he made his way to his hunting spot...Starbucks. It took a few minutes of cutting through alleys to make it there, but he was able to catch the dismayed mother from before. Grabbing a black coffee, he gulped it down just to feel the burn running down his throat. Watching....waiting...Eventually he stood while she sobbed and walked over to her. Sitting down next to her, she only gave a silent shocked look. "I've seen you here before I believe. Where's your friend?" he acted like he had compassion...like he cared for the woman when all he wanted was her family's souls. Mentally, he chuckled at the thought of truly trying to counsel someone on a recent loss....especially when the counselor had been the one to murder her friend and her friend's husband.

"Y-yes....(sob). S...She's been recently murdered. It's all over the news...I just can't believe we were just sitting here, both of us talking about the names we would pick for our babies...Then she and her child within just up and got slaughtered." the woman cried and Victor moved closer with a hushing noise being made to try and ease her sorrow. "Ah, I know the feeling of loss. Maybe it would be better if you returned home. I imagine by the ring on your hand your husband would rather be counseling you than that coffee would." he was digging deeper and deeper into her pocket, and the flash of the blade was at hand. "T-thanks....You're right, I should go home as soon as I can. Our husbands were best friends too, he needs me more than ever." Victor began laughing mentally, but in reality he smiled with warmth. "Let me help you. You would want to avoid the things that go bump in the night." the woman was reluctant but a form of irrationality brewed the idea of the need for protection.

"Sure...Just follow me. I'm sure you are strong enough to keep the monsters away." The sadness brought out a bit of flirt in her, di'n'it? Victor followed with courage, taking the two at least an hour before reaching her home. She invited him in and for a moment they exchanged greetings and condolences. "I know what you're going through...Especially since I know that her husband was a good man, before I killed him. Oh, the wife was a beauty...been watching you two for a few weeks now." the two were stunned in awe by the revelation...The friendliness was the weapon that guided him in the shadows. He had so easily tricked them into thinking he was this guardian angel for the wife to have safe passage....the only issue was the absence of the kids. From his arms, he formed blades that threatened both of them. "Don't scream. Walk up stairs. Not. A. Word." the husband was a coward, unable to defend against this monster called Victor.

As they slowly ascended, without a word, the wife started to squeek and squeel with much restraint. Chuckling, he pushed her down the steps as soon as they reached the top...her husband catching her in desperation. Turning his right arm back into a hand, he through the two against the wall and with great momentum, slide the blade across both of their necks. Like a pair of bouncy balls, the heads rolled and bounced off of each other as two parallel fountains of blood formed. This time he couldn't avoid a little ichor painting, but he did get to consume their souls. Carving out the ovaries, he was awarded with a free-loading baby's soul. The same feeling of death came from the return of the children, along with an adult that had brought them to the house. Blood trickled down the stairs, unluckily due to the lack of carpet on them. "Mom?" "Dad? Are you home? Swiftly Victor closed in on them. "They aren't here right now. Leave a message after the scream!" and yet another group of blood-fountains had formed from the easy decapitations. Sadly, this time there was a yelping child and adult that attracted outside attention.

"Civilization here is...annoying. Oh well, I have time." he had no fruit to accommodate his souls but he enjoyed them anyways. Rummaging about, he took around 120 dollars in twenties, fives and ones from each victim in the house. Eventually he would break down walls and tear up furniture in order to find whatever stored cash they have. Eh....15 grand is a nice start. he took whatever jewelry he thought was valuable and stored it in a spare back pack one of the children owned. Replacing his clothes with the husband's, he felt an uncomfortable tightness in the pants due to the husband being smaller and shorter but the shirt was slightly baggy. Oh well...his clothes will have to do. Stuffing the bloody clothes in the back pack, he left the house with haste due to the time he took.

--------------Nightime---------------

Finally I have some decent furniture...a few thousand left in my pocket and now I can finally go buy some supplies....I should spend some money on a laptop though.... Victor left his apartment once more before finding the closest, quality technology store. He checked out the laptops, seeing a few high-performance onces that piqued his interest. Grabbing one, he made his way for the apartment...hopefully there wouldn't be any bumps along the way.

Last edited by Victor Churchill on April 22nd 2014, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 1:05 am

He would hear the loud report that could only belong to a high caliber gun, and were he quick enough to look up he would see a brilliant bolt of light shoot across the rooftops of the multileveled buildings. A figure, obviously a human, leapt over the gap between buildings after the bolt, holding a large rifle in their hands.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:24 am

Victor, distracted by the clear sound of gunshots, ran towards it with his laptop in a bag around him. He wondered whom had been shot and if they left a soul behind for him to take...a courtesy criminals had around here because souls scared them. What could that be? A sweet delicacy.... as he sprang around towards the area of the gun shot, he saw a shadowy figure running about the buildings. Running towards a fire escape, he sprang onto it, continuing to climb and after reaching the top, he used his blade arms to cling onto the wall and climb. Chasing the figure, he had been quite a ways behind, jumping from building to building before eventually catching up. "Hey!" it was one thing to find a soul, but another to find out who did such a thing...it was all about the hunt.This wasn't a hunt against DWMA, but it was just a sportful event in which he had hoped to capture a soul with a bit more entertainment.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:53 am

The figure, revealed to be a man in an overly dressed up outfit, waved him away. In his hands was a white Barret .50 caliber sniper rifle, or at least something that looked very close to it. "Back away!" He aimed away from the man, firing another shot at a figure further away. The bolt of light sped towards the figure, illuminating it as a very large, clawed Kishin Egg. The bolt hit it in the arm, causing the clawed appendage to fall and disintegrate into black dust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:12 am

Victor had abruptly stopped moving after being commanded to do so. Following the trail of the gunshot with his eyes, he noticed what the man was shooting at. Waiting for a moment, he looked back to the man and raised his hands, trying to calm him but not approaching him further. "I'd assume you and your cannon their have to be a Meister and...weapon? Nothing else hunts the spawn with as much malice. Either I stay put or I help you fend off the beasts." Victor was going to try and manipulate a trust with the person, knowing that an aim like what the man had, he would need to be closer before he could filet him. Maybe he could lead me to one of the Death Scythes. Cyanide...or some makeshift Chloroform? The things made by household items....Just have to knock them out and tie them up and call over Superbia. Victor smiled, showing off his sun-colored eyes as he began to introduce himself, "By the way, it's Winston, I'm a Weapon." Good, use my former affiliation with DWMA
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:15 am

The man paid him no mind for the time being, tossing the rifle into the air. It glowed, settling back into it, her, human form. She adjusted her hoodie and turned in time to watch her partner glow. She caught him, now in his weapon form as a longsword, before giving Victor a two-fingered salute and spinning on her heels, racing towards the Kishin. She jumped into the air, and as she did so the longswords blade grew longer and thinner. She ran the kishin through with the blade, before then cutting upwards, slicing it in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:25 am

Victor chuckled, seeing a rising Kishin egg between the buildings, racing towards it while simultaneously transforming his arms into blades and tackling it before it could chase after the duo weapons...were they the Death Scythes Superbia mentioned? Landing on the Kishin Egg, Victor impaled its chest while grinding it on the edge of the building. A trail of blood stained the edge, and eventually he twisted to release himself, sending the Kishin sailing downwards and twirling in the air. "Been hunting the beasties all night? You know...The authorities will hear that bang-bang you keep running about with. " he chuckled at the thought of being afraid of police...They were corrupted just like the Kishin spawn that are hunted by the DWMA. "So what brings you to New York?" he said, not noticing any Kishin coming around them. There was blood all over his clothes, something he seemed used to. Standing there, Victor let his arms dangle and he arched his back, rolling his shoulders and flexing his muscles to stretch and limber up.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:46 am

Sozen transformed back to normal, and the sibling quickly high fived one another. Sozen slouched a bit, looking at the Victor. "That was some nice work... Always good to have some help on the road..." Aiko nodded, brushing her shoulders off. "Yeah, thanks... We're here visiting our folks, and just decided to do some moonlight clean up. What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:57 am

To kill innocents....devour their soul and eventually grow as powerful as a Death Scythe so I can take on DWMA and destroy them. Victor chuckled as they complimented him, but also refrained from the truth rolling off his tongue and blowing his cover. Stretching still after taking down the Kishin Egg, he took a moment before answering, using the time to formulate a better answer. Why not bend the truth....a little. "I used to be with the DWMA but I got sick of the militant aura of it. So I just moved to New York and now I just kill the spawn when they get in my way. By the way, I introduced myself, who might you two be?" Victor acted energetic and welcoming, something he used to be and he HATED it. But how could he hunt his prey if he didn't do a little roleplay? Looking down, he sighed with frustration now that this was the second time he had to replace his clothes. Removing the laptop back from around his shoulder, he gently it down before removing his shirt. This revealed his muscular body and the tattoo he has on the front of it; he luckily had very little blood on his pants and they were dark-colored. "Y'know, I don't really leisurely talk about Kishin with the regular ones; do they even know we or the beasties exist?" an honest question of curiosity, he never wanted to blow his cover by asking someone whom is normal (not a weapon or meister) about things like Death City.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:15 pm

Aiko and Sozen looked to one another, sharing a glance. Aiko then turned to Victor. "I'm Aiko, and this is my brother Sozen. We're... well, I suppose the best way to put it is we're as close to Special Ops as the DWMA gets. Death Scythes." Sozen seemed to study Victor for a moment, hands slipping into his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:22 pm

While Victor did not show it, his heart began pounding like a sledgehammer in excitement....These were really the Death Scythes Superbia mentioned. They were RIGHT THERE. In front of him....But he wasn't ready yet. He needed to grow more powerful, and he only has ten souls to his name so he is very far from equaling their power. FINALLY. I must report to Superbia as soon as I can return home...but first... "Oh, nice to meet you. So you aren't actually here because He ordered you to be here? It's nice to relax, especially after how frustrating it was to be a Weapon. My Meister wasn't exactly the kindest and I like the more chill lifestyle I have here. Sure, I had to fix up a shithole apartment but the money I've gotten from the few freelance jobs I've taken has been nice. By the way, you still haven't answered my question." he noticed Sozen looking him over and returned the favor to both him and his sister. So close...Yet so very far away.....
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:37 pm

Sozen continued to watch him, providing the answer. "Some people know about our world. Most do not. Simple enough..." Aiko looked to the starry sky, watching at the moon laughed down at them, saying nothing, but looking deep in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:47 pm

Victor chuckled as he thought about how ignorant the humans were of things like the laughing sun or moon or the demons in the night that slither about their own homes. Must be why it's so easy to find prey... "Well, I have to return to my home because I really have to get some work done on it. Maybe tomorrow we can grab a drink at the local pub...O'Malley's. I'm sure the likes of you two really need one. Bye now, be careful of those Kishin." Victor picked up his laptop and dashed about, jumping building to building before reaching his home, which wasn't far from where he met the Death Scythes. Sitting down on his couch, he removed the laptop from the back and plugged it in, going through the proper steps to set it up. Once he was finally done, he ordered a few things off the internet like: a karambit, a pack of syringes, a pack of needles, nail polish remover, bleach, blow-dart gun, night-vision goggles. He made sure it was from separate sites to avoid suspicion...he had to contact Superbia soon.

(I was thinking we could continue this with Superbia meeting up with him at his home, if that's ok)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 12:56 pm

He would arrive at his home to find the lights on. From the living room he would hear Beethoven's 5th Symphony playing, close to the beginning. Superbia lounged in one of his chairs, idly twiddling his thumbs and appearing quite normally, except for the abnormal way his cloak seemed to direct along with the song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:20 pm

Continuing on about what he was doing, he acted as if Superbia wasn't there for a moment due to the excitement he had in finding their prey. "Found 'em by the way. Music's a bit soft for my taste, when did you get here?" he typed away on his laptop, mind raining with ideas on how to take the duo out. He made sure his window was closed before hand, to ensure no one was listening. "I doubt you do, but do you keep a source of cash? I dunno if you even need it." he planned on sound-proofing his apartment so he could include one-night-stands as part of his hunting process for the mortal souls of others. Irrelevant he continued looking about on online websites and ordering the necessary tools he needs. "I hate to jabber on...but I bought some plums. Y'know what that means? A basket full of cyanide. Just ordered some nail polish remover and bleach....Things I COULD have bought from the store but walking around with it would seem odd....That's chloroform right there. I can dip some darts in the shit and use a blow dart gun to fire into their necks." Victor renacted a dart hitting their neck and hung his head with a ridiculous playing-dead face. "Also ran into some spawn along the way that they were fighting. I impressed them, and asked them to get some drinks tomorrow. I was thinking about 'befriending' them. Getting close....then BAM knock 'em out and bring them to some old, dusty warehouse or some cliche' shit like that and torturing them...or kill them if you would rather do that." Victor was rude, he didn't really care about the feelings of others...especially how he talked about betraying the two like that.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 1:51 pm

Superbia's left hand began to wave along with the song, while he leaned his hand on his right, watching the dark weapon. "These are not your typical prey. At one hint of treachery, they will not hesitate to kill you." They music began to fade out, only to come back in force, starting the song all over again. The source of hte music was a mystery, but it seemed to originate from Superbia. "As for money... I have enough to live comfortably for several lifetimes. In fact, it is my intent to do just that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 2:28 pm

Victor chuckled, knowing that it wasn't going to be as simple as he wanted...as simple as knocking them out and slicing them up. "With the power of the internet and local libraries, it's so easy to learn things like how to use Chloroform. Doesn't take much to fuck up the insides. I'm not going to attack them head-on, so we use a bit of chemical magic and then we feast upon their souls. Are you interested in taking one of them or do I get both?" Putting his laptop aside, Victor moved over to his fridge and took one of the plums out, eating it and feeling dissatisfied by its lack of sweetness compared to higher quality plums. Bitter-sweet. Better than the apple. "You don't hold any qualms about me having to rough up, or kill depending on your definition of roughing up, some Kishin spawn out there, do you? All for the good of the hunt, aye?" the man was always straight to the point about what he spoke about...He needed to lighten up. Usually Victor would act like a dick towards the person, but he projects it in the form of his want for the hunt. "Also....One of them is a gun so we are going to have to be close range if we want to stand a chance. Death Scythes aren't normally something you want to fuck with." he scratched his head before returning to the couch, a bit annoyed by the music.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 3:27 pm

Superbia waited until the song had once again concluded and then replayed before answering. "These are your prey, Victor. You will reap the spoils or taste the discomfort. I have no intent of being dragged down with you should you fail." His tone was not one of disbelief, but rather one of fact. Victor would succeed or fail in this mission without help from the Kishin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 4:05 pm

Victor looked at Superbia, with quite the frustration, angry at the fact his assumption Superbia was helping him was wrong. "We are supposed to be partners now, you wanted me to let you know when I found them. Why do I let you know if you aren't going to swing me around to try and slay these fucks? If I'm going to kill TWO Death Scythes, I obviously need some help fighting. You can fly away, I can only run. " in anger Victor shoved his left hand through the wall in a flailing motion. "I'M NOT AN IDIOT!" he wasn't going to be used, but he was letting his anger get out of control. What he did learn from a Meister-Partner relationship was the need for MUTUAL loyalty.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:30 pm

The light seemed to drain from the room, and a cold set in. Superbia looked up at him, eyes glowing a dangerous red. "You presume me to be your meister, and that we are partners. Allow me to clarify the relationship. I could burn you where you stand. I could draw the air from your lungs without a second thought. You are not my partner. You are not my associate. You are, at present, my subordinate. Now, if you don't believe yourself clever enough to outwit two Death Scythes, then by all means... attack me." He gave a dangerous grin. "But if you're willing to be reasonable... Then smile and nod."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:52 pm

Victor stared at the man, for he was not going to be played a fool...he was no slave. He was not going to reenact what had been at DWMA, but he was not foolish enough to attack. With a grim stare, he decided to dismiss his "master". "Get out. I am fighting those that enslave my kind and what you are saying? Merely a bluff. I have no use for attacking you. I don't benefit from your soul. You are just like the lowly humans who inhabit Death City...because you act just like them not even because you are what they call an abomination. You can't burn me where I stand, or draw the air from my lungs. I don't know what you're capable of, but you are just another kishin spawn to me. You will not gain my loyalty by enslaving me. You will not gain my loyalty without giving the same loyalty in return...Because I want to take down Death City with a proper team not with a group of people who can't trust each other."

Victor stood up and looked at the pit now deprived of the plum's flesh. Flailing his arm to the side he tossed the pit and watched it burst with the pressure he put into throwing it. "I'm no longer relevant to you. You don't need me, I don't need you. If you hold the hunt against me, I won't pursue it because honestly I. Don't. NEED. it." Victor was obviously unstable, for he did not handle the situation very well. His hands twitched in anger, like he was reliving something that pained him so. It was....actually not even the memory of his and Haru's relationship, no it was the control his father had. A perfect family. Happy, but he was a slave and it was all silent commands, it was so embedded that the family itself didn't realize what was going on. "I'm. No. Slave."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:52 pm

Superbia then did what one wouldn't expect. Or what one might expect if they realized he was most likely completely and totally insane. He started laughing, clapping his hand jovially. "No, no you're not. Wunderbar. Excellente. Tres Bien!" He stood slowly, clapping Victor on the shoulder like they were old friends. A dangerous glint shone in his eyes. "My friend, you and I are going places..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:04 pm

Victor was baffled. Completely caught off guard by the sudden change in tone in Superbia, like he was pleased by the reaction of the weapon somehow...it was odd. It was quite the oddity that the man reacted in such a jolly fashion, not rejecting Victor but accepting that he had to assert control over his half of the bargain. Victor couldn't just be handed partnership...he had to take it. He had to be in control, not allow himself to just submit to the man. No...it was a test. Not of loyalty, but if he was worthy to be a partner. No man with power wants to align themselves with the weak...and Victor was beyond the terms "weak" or "coward", Victor was strong. Though it made him wonder if it could be either him actually calling a bluff, manipulation or the Kishin spawn was like many...crazy. Looking down to his clenched hand, Victor chuckled deeply before looking to Superbia. "Yeah, to kill the Death Scythes. And we should target...all of them. If we want to take down DWMA, we just need...to eliminate. All of them. And each soul of their's I will DEVOUR. I'll share with you, of course. 'Lot easier when it was a weakling Meister. My orders should all be here in a week. If you really want this partnership, you'll do me a favor and hook me up with a kill room. I want them to writhe in pain as I separate the veins from their limbs." excitement once again filled Victor's mind...he was more than ecstatic that he was closer to achieving the success of the hunt. So close but yet....so very, very far from my reach...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:16 pm

Superbia walked towards the window, opening it and stepping out onto the fire escape. He knelt down, looking through the window towards Victor. "Continue your hunt. When the time comes when you feel you can strike, I will find you. As for your 'kill room'... You'll find an anonymous letter containing a bank code in your mail tomorrow. Have fun~" He closed the window behind him, and streaked into the air, high above New York.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:49 pm

Victor started laughing maniacally, wonderfully pleased at the plan for he wanted to spend as much time as he could...but first he would need to develop a relationship and at the same time, hunt a few more souls if he wants to grow strong enough to at least survive. It would only take a week or so to prepare the supplies, prepare a kill room, decorate it a little and buy a few more supplies. I hope I don't run him dry....I'll also need to purchase a sniper similar to the form of that girl. She might fire differently, but a good idea of how it works would help... Victor went to his bed and began to fall asleep...quite soundly too by the fact that it was all coming together. The flaw of it was...he was getting ahead of himself with the simple thought of killing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunter's Domain [Finished]   The Hunter's Domain [Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunter's Domain [Finished]
Page 1 of 1