Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 10:36 am

Sylas's cloak flared out dangerously behind him, the edges burning with the black-red soul energy. He leaned forward as well, grinning ferally. "Then I guess it's a race, because I've been waiting to find out what a monster like you looks like when I cut you open."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:14 pm

"Now!" Asuka screamed, shoving past Sylas and swinging her bladed arm through the air. The blow completely missed Nebun, but a dreadful sort of emptiness echoed through the hall, and the room itself, walls, columns... All of it seemed to bend slightly into the slash mark in the air. The words she had just spoken echoed through the air, but playing backwards. Then Sylas's words, then Nebun's... It all blended together, then the air split, a whooshing sound like a vacuum being opened slammed Sylas back, but pulled Nebun into it, like being tossed out of an airlock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:16 pm

OOC: I thought you'd like the "Toss him out the airlock" reference.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 4:44 pm

Nebun's eyes gape open in shock. The cold vacuum of space rips him from his position. He manages to catch himself just in front of the opening, digging his claws into the ground, blood dripping down from the strain "Nooooo! You'll not take me!" He screams. At this point the force of the wind tears most of his skin completely free of his body, the shifting black wave resists as well, pulling in 30 souls frantically before being pulled into the vortex completely "DAMN YOU!" He shouts through what remains of his face. He reaches out a claw and grabs Asuka with his hand "I'm not going in there alone!" He yells, getting sucked in while dragging Asuka.

Ooc: I guess Asuka could get away, but think of how awesome a space battle would be?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 4:47 pm

OOC: Yeah, but you're forgetting another death scythe present

Sylas quickly recovers, and upon seeing Asuka being dragged in, grabs his axe and races forward. He stops next to Asuka, burying spears in the ground to anchor himself. He reaches for Asuka with one hand, grabbing hold of her wrist and latching tightly to it. With the other, he starts swinging his axe down repeatedly on Nebun's hand, this attack being joined by spears that strike up and down his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 5:34 pm

Asuka shifted her hand into the blade, giving his hand nothing to latch onto as he's sucked into the vaccum, that slowly seals closed behind him. Asks dropped to her knees, heaving and panting with exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 5:37 pm

Ooc: crap. Well folks, if anyone here wants an ally that is just as likely to kill'em as they are to help'em, it's time to go fishing...in space that is. I should do a thread where I float over and kill that stupid kid in the dream works logo.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 5:37 pm

Sylas looks down at her, impassive for a few moments, before kneeling and laying a hand on her. Asuka would begin to feel a bit better, steadier. "I've offered you a bit of my regeneration. You should start to feel better. I'm sorry I can't seem to do more..." He looks around at the soul vault. "Though...maybe I could..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 7:02 pm

She looked up, eyes narrowed, "Sylas... You can't..." The exhaustion still showed, her eyes heavy and weary, even more sunken than usual.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 7:05 pm

Sylas looks around them, at all the souls still hovering about in the Locker. "Asuka, look at all the power here... I'm already stronger than I was when I came in. The cloak... It doesn't burn the way it used to... If I kept eating, I would go stronger. I could stop the next Saca, the next Reaver, the next Inker." He looks down at her again, pressing a glowing hand to her shoulder once more. "I would be unto Death. And I could move like he's unable to... I could make a difference."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:05 pm

She shook her head, "Sylas, power like that... It's not meant for us. It would destroy you. Nebun is powerful, yes, but he's not worth your soul. Especially now that he's... god knows where. He can't come back."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:07 pm

He pulls his hand from her, taking some steps deeper into the locker. "That's what they said about Asura, Asuka. We both know that that wasn't true. Even Saca could probably come back... We can't fight those things the way we are. We need an even playing field."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:10 pm

She stood up, defiant, and got in between him and Sylas, "No, not like this."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:23 pm

Sylas looked at her, dangerously for a moment. Then, slowly, he calms. "You... are right. Not like this." His garments fall off him in black-red mist, leaving him in his normal clothes. "Still, he seemed different. More ethereal. He looks down at his hands, squeezing them shut. "I'm changing... And I'll keep on hunting until this transformation is done. But I won't take the easy way. I will hunt all of the souls I need from here on out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:31 pm

Asuka nodded, "Good. Now, let's get out of here. I feel like I could sleep forever."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:35 pm

He offers her an arm. "I can carry you, if you'd be more comfortable. I hope I healed whatever wounds you had. I... I don't really know what I was doing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:41 pm

"I wasn't injured. And I can walk." she held her head, taking a step forward as she exhaled exhaustedly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:44 pm

He shrugged. "I... may or may not have been all there..." He rubbed the back of his head, "I was just... I was going with the flow..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:48 pm

She shrugged, wincing a bit, "It's... not a big deal."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:51 pm

He looped his arm through hers, helping her walk. "I've got you... I can take you to my house. Dowan and I have a guest room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 11:07 pm

"Only if you don't mind." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 11:09 pm

He smiled softly. "It's not a problem... C'mon."

OOC: So, new thread, or just call it done?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)   The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Harvest (Closed, Sov Beyril Management, Death Scythes)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3