Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Isn't Goodbye.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This Isn't Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: This Isn't Goodbye.   This Isn't Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:09 pm

This isn't goodbye. This isn't I'm not coming back. I plan on being back. My leave can extend from 9 weeks to who knows how long. It depends on how strict my tech school is and how much I can remember.
I'm going to add my email to this, and although for the next 9 weeks, I won't be able to reply, go ahead and send me an e-mail. Understand this, you might want to add your name I know you on here so that I know who you are.
Good Luck and Thanks for everything,

James the DemonHunter...

ss5jshipman@gmail.com (this is my main one and I check it frequently)

p.s. Rage... if you send me something stupid, and when I get back on, I will destroy all of your characters... personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't Goodbye.   This Isn't Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:37 pm

JAMES DON'T GO I NEED YOU WHO'S GONNA EAT ICE CREAM AND SMALL CHILDREN WITH ME PLEASE STAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't Goodbye.   This Isn't Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:41 pm

*Causper the amiable ghost curses James the Demonhunter with constant misfortune in the afterlife.

That is all. ^ยท^ nice funeral you gots here James, people sure loved you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't Goodbye.   This Isn't Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:47 pm

But seriously, even though I've only known you for a week, it's still been pretty cool. Hurry up James, The gang's going to need you back soon!
Sincerly,
~Jericho~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't Goodbye.   This Isn't Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:46 pm

See ya latter James. Had a great time role playing with ya. good luck at school!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't Goodbye.   This Isn't Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:34 am

Someone tell whoever banned me, "THANK YOU."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't Goodbye.   This Isn't Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:58 am

:D <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't Goodbye.   This Isn't Goodbye. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Isn't Goodbye.
Page 1 of 1