Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya) Empty
PostSubject: Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya)   Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:34 pm

It was a beautiful day in Death City. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and the desert cacti were blooming. The problems in europe seemed a world away. 

And on the doorstep of one Weapon, a large box could be found. In this box was a rather....interesting...surprise. The Clown Aqualice Exchange had randomly mailed himself to someone in Death City, as a way of finding a strong host. It was good he could pose so well as a rather odd statue, otherwise he might have had more trouble. Currently, he sat in the dark of the box, waiting for someone to open it. It was a good thing he lacked lungs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya)   Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:09 am

A tea kettle whistled away in an apartment in Death City, startling the young woman who sat in it, immersed in her book. She clumsily stood to her feet, setting the book down on the chair before walking over to her kitchen counter, taking out a mug and pouring out her tea into it. It was a rather slow day for Shizuka, one that allowed her to relax comfortably in her own thoughts. She'd just cut off ties with another meister, as the meister was a little too rough to her liking.

She pondered her situation, a delicate frown carved into her face. It's really stupid to think I could get a meister at this point... She thought with a heavy sigh, taking a large gulp of her piping-hot tea. Her nerves from yesterday were still trying to settle down, as every time a meister left her, Shizuka's anxiety just magically sparked and flamed away inside her.

Finishing her tea, Shizuka got up, deciding to take a stroll outside today. She needed to be alone to think, of course, but she felt a little hesitant. Something at the back of her mind told her not to go out, yet she didn't know why. It wasn't premonition; rather, it was just a feeling that nagged at her head, even up to the moment she grabbed the door handle and swung it open. Much to her surprise, as the nagging faded away, a decently large package sat right in front of her, with no send-back address. She raised an eyebrow, her curiosity getting the better of her.

She grabbed the package, retreating back inside to place it on her carpet. Maybe a gift from someone? Or maybe it was a silly prank? Nonetheless, she took a knife and tore through the tape, opening the folds carefully. Inside, there was a sole item: a statue, four feet in height, representing a thin, bug-like creature. "W-What the...?" Shizuka muttered under her breath, reaching out her hand to take out the statue, pulling it into the full light. "What the heck is this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya)   Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 12:45 pm

.....Were Aqualice a more showy being, he would have said under his breath, 'showtime'. As it was, he could neither say things under his breath, nor was he showing.

"Greetings. I am Aqualice Exchange. I am here to give you power unlike anything you have seen before."

So far so good. People liked power, didn't they? Hopefully they did. 

Perhaps Aqualice should have studied human behavior better. Ah well, too late now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya)   Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:14 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the delays man; life's crazy and my replying patterns are a little... sporadic. Hopefully you can understand!))

For some reason, the statue began to speak to Shizuka, causing her to suddenly drop it and back away. Her heart rate sped up, her eyes wide with fright. Was there something in the tea she'd just drank...? Or maybe she hadn't slept as much as she should?

"I...I-I... wha...?" She stammered, her hands feeling around a table for something she could use to defend herself. Fingers wrapping around a vase, she held it in front of her, poised in case the thing started moving. "W-What do you mean? What are you?! And h-how'd you get here?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya)   Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 10:23 pm

Aqualice would slowly float to the ground. "Kindly calm down. I wish you no ill intent. As for what I am, I am what you might call a servant. As for how I got here, as you can see by the stamps on my box, I was mailed." 

....Seemed kind of jittery. Meh, he had worked with worse. 

"Also, you realize that Vase would be utterly useless as a defensive weapon? I would advice a cast iron skillet, as those are both harder and heavier, thus causing more damage upon impact."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya)   Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd Gifts(Private, Beet and Marya)
Page 1 of 1