Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 11:13 am

"I learned to love it. If just for the chance to be with my family all together. We all learned to dance too." He chuckled, reflecting on the memory. He read through the list, his face contorting a bit as he read a few, "I don't know all these... What is a 'taco'?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:19 pm

"I respect that." She said, still looking through the jobs list. At his question, she frowned. "It's... well, depending on which one you're looking at, It's an Americanized Mexican or Hispanic dish. Some of them aren't half bad, but I tend to avoid a lot of Hispanic places. The spices and such hurt my stomach."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:21 pm

"I've never heard of such a thing." He wondered aloud, "I don't know enough of these places to truly make a judgement call. You decide."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:24 pm

"I'm still going to be asking Beyril." she said, scrolling through the job listings. "It depends on what kind of foods you liked back home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:29 pm

"We always ate traditional Japanese. I be interested to try American food, though." He shrugged. A light grin crossed his face.
Her phone buzzed again, beyril's name flashing on the screen, and the message: Im out of class now! appearing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:35 pm

Savannah smiled and replied to the message, sending the girl her room number. "Well, let's see what she's in the mood for. You ready to walk? I don't want to risk three of us on that bike, especially a helmet short."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:43 pm

He nodded, stuffing his wallet into his pocket and dusting off his jeans, "After you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:57 pm

Savannah nodded, grabbing her purse and sliding her phone, agenda, and ipad into it before tidying up her desk and heading out of the room. She pulled the door shut behind them, locking it and putting her keys back into her purse before leaning against the wall and closing her eyes, humming softly to herself as she waited for Beyril.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 1:15 pm

A few minutes passed, Akira whistling to himself, until Beyril showed up, bag slung over her shoulder and filled with papers and pens, "Hey, Savannah!" she called, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 1:27 pm

Savannah opened her eyes, her humming ceasing as she looked over, smiling softly and waving. "Hello! How was class?" She pulled out her agenda, turning it to the notes section and waiting to show it to her. "Akira is going to come with us. I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 1:42 pm

She shook her head, "I don't mind at all! Some of the places I've worked in the past, I'd have been more than happy to drag him around just for security." she laughed. "Class was good. I was able to focus on my notes a little more than usual today. It was a nice change of pace."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 1:53 pm

Savannah smiled and handed over the job list. "Those are some of the... less shady places that are hiring in the area, along with the positions and pay rates. Where would you want to go first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 1:54 pm

Beyril looked over the list, reading through the positions, "Well, anything involving food is going to be really awful to work in. Trust me there." she laughed, "There's a consignment shop on this list that's hiring. That sounds like it would be interesting."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:06 pm

Savannah shrugged, "I've been there a few times. I don't like the actual stores. There's too many snooty people in them most of the time." She laughed. "Wanna stop by there first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:09 pm

Beyril nodded, "It's not too far away either." she smiled, "Let me know if you guys get hungry, we can stop somewhere to eat. Now that I have cash." she blushed embarrassedly, "So.... Are you guys going to the formal this year?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:13 pm

"We've been looking into that as well." She pulled the list from her purse, handing it over. "Do you have any preferences for food...? And I... I don't do formals."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:16 pm

She laughed, "If it's edible, I'll eat it." she pouted a bit at the last statement, "Awh, but it's going to be fun! You have to go! Who else will keep me from running my mouth all night?" she laughed, teasingly.

"I'm not a student. Would I even be permitted to join?" Akira asked, confused.

Beyril nodded, "We can bring guests who aren't students as long as we get permission from a teacher."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:20 pm

Savannah laughed at her declaration before shifting uncomfortably at the changed topic. "I... I really don't like formal dances. I can't dance and trying to socialize generally doesn't end well for me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:21 pm

"You don't have to dance, and you can just hang out with Akira and I! It'll be fun! Getting all dressed up..?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:27 pm

Savannah bit into her lip and looked down, shifting awkwardly on her feet. "I really... don't think it would be the best idea." She looked up and her body tensed. Shaking her head, she sighed and looked back down. "If you really want me to, though, I suppose it couldn't hurt..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:33 pm

"It'll be fun, I promise! Besides, it's not like you don't already have a date." she giggled teasingly, "I'm probably just going on my own!."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:39 pm

Savannah rolled her eyes. "He's my fiance." She said, shaking her head, "My arranged marriage fiance, not my boyfriend. Petto, do you not have anything to say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:42 pm

He shook his head, "I'm just trying to picture you in a formal dress." he teased, smirking slowly.

Beyril laughed, "Hopefully I'll be able to save enough to buy one. Or I might attempt making it. We'll see how it goes. I've never sewn before, but mom left her sewing machine, so there's step one. Maybe it's in my blood." she winked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 2:46 pm

The sudden blush that crept onto her face shocked her to her core. She refused to look up, merely shaking her head at her feet. "I should have some in my things; I can't fit into them, though." She looked up, her smile somewhat sheepish but still somehow cocky. "My chest kind of... exploded over the years. You're welcome to take one of mine, if you want. I keep forgetting to donate them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 3:03 pm

"That would make things easier." She smiled, "I might have to alter it a bit to get the exact fit, but thanks!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next