Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 11:59 pm

Akira grinned, "What, Petto? Cat got your tongue? It's not like you to not have some clever quip at the ready." He teased, continuing up the path to the house.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:37 am

Her eyes blazed instantly and she quickened her pace to catch up with him, grabbing his arm and whirling him around. The instant that she was facing him, she smacked the back of his head, glaring. "Do not call me that." She said, teeth grinding, expression livid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 12:31 pm

Akira rubbed his head, rolling his eyes with a sigh, "Jeeze... Fine, fine..." All the while thinking to himself that he should check and see when her periods were.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 1:49 pm

She'd left with a huff, continuing down the pathway, knuckles popping as she flexed and relaxed her hands, trying to calm her rising temper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 1:56 pm

Beyril raised a brow, "She's a little emotionally all over the place today, isn't she?"
Akira shrugged, "So it seems..."
The pair continued to the door of the house and pushed it open, revealing a half-finished grand entryway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 2:14 pm

"I can hear you!" She shouted back at them, though she didn't seem nearly as furious as her voice let on. Instead, her eyes were taking in the beautiful abandoned building in front of, calculating and wondering, making him her own scenarios in her head, both likely and outlandish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 2:40 pm

Akira whistled right next to Savannah's ear, "So, what do you think?"
The back wall was completely gone, having never been built in the first place, and looked down a hill into a valley with a large lake and mountains in the distance, all framed by beautiful willow trees and cherry blossoms amid wild grasses and flowers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 3:16 pm

His breath tickled her skin, but aside from a shiver, she didn't seem to react, still looking around. "I think that it's beautiful." She said, reaching a hand out to touch the railing. "How did you even find this?" It seemed that she forgot that Beyril was even there, and had Akira said nothing, she may have very easily forgotten about him as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 3:29 pm

The sun started to set, painting the horizon with a brilliant assortment of colors, "It might take a few years to get everything finished, and update the existing..." he shrugged, "But I like being away from everything. Outside the city, you know? Gives your mind space to think."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 4:06 pm

She looked over at him curiously, an alarm pinging in the back of her mind telling her what seemed to be the correct conclusion, but it also seemed to be the least logical one. Savannah turned around to face him, folding her arms over her chest, crossing her ankles as she leaned back against the railing and met his eyes. The setting sun behind her lit her brown hair brilliantly, making it seem almost orange, making her appear to glow with a very out-of-place, natural halo. His meister didn't saw a word, merely looking up at him, curious, confused, searching, her own expression completely masked with her thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:12 pm

Akira turned to meet her eyes with his own gray ones, his now-short black hair draped across his face like curtains to another realm. He chuckled under his breath, shaking his head with a slow smirk, the sunlight behind him rendering his shirt nearly transparent, and the clear definition of his musculature visible to all. "What?" he asked with a laugh, "I make impulse purchases. It's going to be the death of me, I swear..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:25 pm

Her face began to burn slightly, but she refused to take her eyes away, as though doing so would be some sort of surrender or defeat. "Why did you buy this, Akira?" She said his name intentionally this time, and though her volume remained the same as it was normally, she somehow still seemed quieter, probably because the sharp edge of her voice was dulled; there was no sensuality to her words, no flirting or harsh questioning. This was simple, direct, and yet soft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:34 pm

"Because I liked the view." he chuckled, looking down at his feet with a soft blush, "And... it reminded me of home."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:01 pm

She raised a brow, but she reached a hand out, redirecting his gaze to her with a gentle movement of his chin. "You know that we can go back whenever you want." Her eyes were observing him, curious. "But why did you take us here... me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:23 pm

He still tried to direct his gaze elsewhere even while he didn't resist her hand, "Because, I'd hope, with any luck on my part, that this wouldn't just be my house." he found his way back to her eyes, "I'm sure that as observant as you are, you've not simply overlooked my growing ever more attached to you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:38 pm

For a split, impossibly exaggerated moment, her heart seemed to stop. Her eyes went wide and her face burned, her hand falling away from him. Out of instinct, she tried to take a step back, only succeeding in ramming the railing into her back. She winced at the pressure, but didn't move otherwise, didn't speak. Her heart was beginning to hammer, her mind racing in confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:47 pm

He blushed, eyes flicking back to the sunset, speaking a bit louder, "If nothing else, a good profit could be made from finishing this place. I got it cheap..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:59 pm

She didn't say a word, still staring at him, completely confused. Her eyes closed, her mind trying to sort things, trying to make sense of what he had said and why, a constant broken-record pinging in the back of her mind alerting, reminding her that love is stupid and foolish, that it meant that you were giving the entire world the most blatantly obvious weakness you could possible provide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:08 pm

Beyril swung her legs over the railing, watching as the sun set. "It's a nice place. I like how quiet it is out here."
Akira nodded along, still struck silent by her reactions. "I thought so as well."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:16 pm

Savannah hadn't opened her eyes, instead using her hands to ease herself off of the railing and guiding herself around the house to sit at the back. She still wouldn't leave her own mind, but was enjoying the cool evening breeze and the heat of the setting sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:23 pm

Hours passed, and the sun was no more over the horizon. Akira busied himself with climbing the rafters, checking out the partially finished wings and second floors. Once he was out of earshot, Beyril sat next to Savannah silently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:29 pm

By now, the girl had begun to seem more alive, and yet she wasn't. She was curled up, her knees brought up to her chest, arms across them and her eyes staring at the horizon vacantly. "Hm?" Savannah hummed out, silent otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:37 pm

"You looked like you were sad-thinking." she shrugged, "Trying to talk yourself out of something you want."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 4:04 pm

She looked over at her and her expression initially consisted mainly of a deadly glare. "What the hell are you talking about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 4:05 pm

Beyril raised her hands, "Just a look you had. I could always be wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next