Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:10 pm

Jasmine followed along behind them, forcing a smile the whole time. Savannah was a recent ex, or perhaps more of a fling, and so the wound was still a bit sore, but she had been working on moving passed it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:13 pm

Claire stood waiting for the elevator for a few good minutes before sighing, looking to Sarah. "Your apartment?" Sarah shook her head. "It's still something of a mess after my flu. Can we use yours?" Claire nodded, starting to head up the stairs, making for the eighth and top floor.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:15 pm

Jasmine followed along behind them, skipping occasionally, though saying nothing, merely whistling.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:18 pm

They finally made it to the eighth floor, and Claire led them to a door label 47. She unlocked both locks before pushing it open and heading in, flipping the lights on. They were dimmed, due to the slider being midway, but still gave enough illumination to the apartment. Sarah walked in next, giving Jazz a grand gesture for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:21 pm

The girl laughed, bowing dramatically before entering, looking around and smiling. "Your place looks nice. Calming. I like it." She flopped onto the couch unceremoniously, swinging her legs as she watched the two.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:24 pm

Claire walked over to an armchair, slowly slipping back into it and closing her eyes. Sarah looked at the now lack of sitting space, and left the room, returning moments later wheeling a comfy office chair into the room. Claire opened her eyes just a crack to glare at her, but Sarah just stuck her tongue out at her older sister. She plopped into the rolling chair, leaning back. "So, Jazz, how do you like the academy?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:27 pm

She shrugged, "I'd like it better if I hadn't been there for so long, but what can I say; I've been held back a number of times." Jasmine nodded to each of them, "What about you both?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:30 pm

Sarah smiled. "I like it. Especially our teacher. He's kind of lazy, and he can be scary, but I feel like he really care about us learning, y'know?" Claire nodded in agreement, gently rocking back and forth. Sarah's phone beeped twice, and she pulled it out, paling a bit. "I'll be back in a few minutes!" Without explaining she bolted from her chair, running down a hallway, and then down a flight of stairs into her own apartment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:31 pm

Jasmine stared, confused, shock evident on her face. "Does... She do that often?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:34 pm

Claire shook her head, checking her own phone. "It's complicated. And it involves a hamster." She smiled a bit at that, continuing her gentle rocking. "Knowing how she reacts to that damned rodent, I don't expect her back for a good ten, maybe fifteen minutes..." Claire seemed so much more at ease now that she was resting at her house, not nearly as on edge.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:40 pm

Jasmine laughed, "So you can have pets here? I've thought about getting a rabbit. Or ferret. Or hedgehog." She shrugged, "Maybe even an armadillo. I haven't decided yet."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:42 pm

Claire smirked a bit. "Not technically. Sarah had to do a lot of worming for the hamster. 'It's just a furry goldfish'. I think that was my favorite part of that discussion..." She opened her eyes, looking at Jazz and studying her for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:46 pm

Jasmine laughed. "Well, there goes that idea then." She leaned forward, elbows on her knees,face in her hands. "She has you and her hamster. What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:48 pm

Claire seemed to grow a bit more somber at her question, stilling her rocking. "Whatever occupies the time... I pick up hobbies... I... I have a lot of spare time, you could say..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:51 pm

Jasmine grinned. "Hobbies? Like what? I'm trying to learn guitar. I suck at it, though. I get too frustrated." She was still smiling, not really noticing the change in the girl's demeanor.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:55 pm

"I learned the piano, but I'm still not very good... I tried video games for a while. Fitness, yoga, pilates... My current hobby is painting..." She started twiddling her thumbs, clearly somewhat put off by the conversation.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:57 pm

Jasmine smiled, sitting up, "Can I see, or is that private? I like art, though I don't understand abstract worth a shit."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:00 am

Claire stood slowly, gesturing for her to follow. She made her way down the hallway to a side room, one wall of which was entirely windows. An easel stood in the center of the room, and the painting on it was an impressionist recreation of the skyline at what looked to be dawn. Claire shuffled her feet a bit, unsure how to feel about showing another her artwork.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:06 am

Jamine smiled, approaching the painting with her eyes wide, hands at her side, "You did this?" She asked, stunned, staring at it before looking towards the skyline in question. "It's brilliant. I can barely draw a chibi."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:08 am

Claire blushed a bit. "I-I just read some books on Monet and studied some impressionist art... I-It's no biggy..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:10 am

Jasmine laughed. "No biggie? Girl, you should stick with this hobby! You could sell this if you wanted to. Hell, I'd buy it."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:16 am

Claire shook her head. "R-Really, it's not... I don't..." She slowly backed herself against a wall, taking deep breaths to calm herself, clearly unused to this manner and level of praise.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:26 am

Jasmine paused, stepping back, "Nervous type. Right. Got it. Need anything? I can go back to the living room." She shrugged, unsure, tugging at one of the straps of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:28 am

Claire held up a hand, blowing a final deep breath out her nose. "N-No, I'm fine... I've just never h-had such high praise offered to me before... It was a little shocking..." She laughed softly, a quiet giggle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:36 am

The girl smirked, "Cute." She said, shrugging, "Ya gotta warn me when I cross lines though. You've been lucky so far; once I get going, I usually don't stop."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}   The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain of Doves {Private: Oblivion and Lani}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next