Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) Empty
PostSubject: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:20 pm

Claire was quick to make her way to the training grounds, rushing deep into the woods until she heard a disconcerting sound. She sucked in a deep breath, opting for one of the techniques taught to her, and decided to press onward. She found the source of the sound to be a whirlwind of pink glowing rose petals, each specifically cutting several trees in such a way that they had become like pipe organs, with the wind from the rose petals making an eerie music. From a nearby tree unrelated to the orchestra sat a young woman in a half cut leather jacket, her eyes closed as she clearly directed the petals. Claire took a few steps back, crossing her arms as a chill came over her.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:30 pm

Akira parked his motorcycle outside the training grounds, kicking down the kick stand and dismounting, offering a hand to Savannah to help her off the Harley.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:35 pm

Savannah unfastened the helmet before setting it down and taking the hand he offered, jumping down and refusing eye contact even longer. She made her way onto the grounds silently, not once looking back at him or at anyone else there.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:39 pm

The petals exploded upwards in a stream before slowly vanishing in the sunlight, and the woman looked down at Claire, offering a sincere, if somewhat cocky, smile. "Forgive the display. I've been working on how many of those I can produce at a time." She slid off the branch, landing and rolling forward to slow herself. She stood slowly, brushing herself off and then offering the girl a hand. "Rose Hammer, Meister." Claire was wary for a moment, but slowly took the woman's hand. "Claire Farron. Weapon... Aren't you... worried that someone might've seen that?" She laughed, shaking her head. "We're in Death City. I doubt we'll be in any danger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:41 pm

Akira glanced her way, frowning at the explosion of petals in the distance, "Do you wish me to change?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:48 pm

Savannah offered him a curt nod, holding her hand out as she waited for him. Her eyes were focused on the open space in front of her, locking quickly on one of the nearby trees. She tried to pretend that he wasn't there, that he wasn't anything more than a weapon, but combined with her own self-consciousness, it was still difficult for her to deal with his compliment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:52 pm

Akira shifted, the whip long and the steel chain connected all the way down with a leather tassel on the end with a spiked barb. His handle formed in her hand, and his voice echoed seemingly from nowhere, "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:55 pm

She nodded slowly, stepping forward and twisting her wrist about, adjusting to the weight and feel of him as she moved. "Your training went well, if you are this adjusted to my wavelength."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:55 pm

Rose took another look at Claire, the hunched over girl who focused more on the ground than on her, as one would during a normal conversation. She smiled gently, walking up to her. "I'm guessing you don't do well with others..." Claire looked up at her, only nodding. "Yes... I've, uh... I've got some issues." Rose put her hands gently on Claire's shoulders, turning her out of the deeper woods. "C'mon. It's time for a Rose Hammer crash course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:57 pm

"I was just noticing that... I hadn't even tried to shift it yet." He clarified, "I suppose that means we match naturally."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:59 pm

She nodded, swinging the weapon about as she moved before flicking her wrist and sending the leather end towards the tree. "How lucky of us." She said, the words bitter on her tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:01 pm

The whip cracked, the tiny sonic boom from the tip snapping loudly like thunder, "Makes things easier at least." He thought aloud, "Now, what will be the subject of my master's fury?'
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:05 pm

Claire followed Rose, until the both paused at the sound of thunder. Rose smiled a bit. "We're not alone. C'mon, it's always nice to get to know other students." She broke into a run, and Claire had no choice but to run to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:05 pm

"The tree, if only for now." Savannah closed her eyes for a moment, relaxing herself before cracking the whip against the back, time and time again. "I do not see," she said finally, "Why your family's debt to mine forces me into these circumstances." Her wrist flicked again, a small bit of her energy cracking with him. "I have no interest in romance," THWACK! "Or marriage," Snap! "Or being anyone's master."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:11 pm

"If it helps at all, which I'm sure it doesn't, I wasn't exactly consulted either. Destiny is destiny, so I'm told. And mine is linked to yours. However you choose to place me." He spoke through the cracks against the tree, the bark being ripped off in chunks by the metal links. He was silent for a long while, letting the tree take it's beating, "I am sorry, you know. That I'm not to your liking." He chuckled, the glimmers of a smile on his face could be seen through the shine of his steel, "I was really excited to come here. To meet someone close to my age. As I said earlier, I never exactly was allowed friends."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:14 pm

Savannah's eyes rolled. "When does anyone get a say in destiny?" She spat the words, making them seem more like a curse than a question. Switching to her other hand, she cracked the whip again, seeing how well she could handle it that way. "Were you told you were being sent to the Academy, or did you simply come looking for me yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:17 pm

"I was given your name, and that was it." He explained, "I was told that by finding you, I would prove my training successful, and prove that I could be useful to you. Everything afterward, I found on my own. However... creepy that sounds."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:18 pm

She finally paused, bringing the whip closer, staring into the chain as she held the handle in her left hand and the leather in her right. "I... will admit. I am... rather impressed. Were you sent to America or just given my name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:21 pm

"Just a name. Though, I was very glad you weren't in Japan. Anywhere but there sounds wonderful to me." He muttered, a bit bitter at the whole situation, "If you send me off, if you refuse me, or think me unworthy, they'll send me back, you know."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:21 pm

Rose burst into the clearing where they were, skidded to a stop, panting softly. She waved at Savannah, smiling wide. "So, I'm guessing you're the cause of the sound we heard!" Claire slowly broke her run, stopping beside Rose, also panting softly. She waved to Savannah as well, too tired to be anything other than tired.

OOC: WHOOPS TAUTOLOGY~
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:24 pm

"Why?" She asked, finding it difficult to read him without being able to actually see him. "What is so bad about Japan? And why is it this important that I approve of you?" She hated to admit that she did not know what it was that his family had done to cause the debt in the first place, but it was a fact nonetheless. Her eyes darted up at the sudden appearance of the two, though she offered them only a nod before returning her gaze to the whip. "We need to talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:32 pm

He paused, remembering his grandfather's words with perfect clarity, "A life for a life. Your grandfather saved my grandfather's life back during World War II. So he promised from our generation down, our families would protect one another. They became so close that they signed a contract that the first male and female born to each of their children would bind the two families into one." He explained, "Did... did no one tell you? My failure would be seen as the greatest of disgraces on our grandfathers' friendship. I would be cast from the family, dishonored, and the next of my brothers would be sent to you in my place."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:38 pm

Savannah nodded slowly, understanding. "We're stuck with each other." The words held a level of finality to them, though her tone barely changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:45 pm

"Unless you'd rather be stuck with my 14-year-old brother, then yes." He chuckled, relieved that she didn't find him that displeasing, at least. She held a lot of power over his life, no matter his feelings on it. Though if he was going to be stuck with this woman the rest of his life, he was glad that she was at least easy on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:47 pm

She shook her head, rolling her eyes. "I prefer my men older and my women younger, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)   Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blossom (Private, Oblivion Beyril Lani)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next