Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Move It or Lose It NOT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Move It or Lose It NOT Empty
PostSubject: Move It or Lose It NOT   Move It or Lose It NOT I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 4:43 pm

Ace made slow, lazy footsteps through the halls of the DWMA. He put little to no effort in to each step, and when he did it was only because he thought he might trip, or had to move out of the way of oncoming students. "Ingrates....." he'd mutter as a cheeky group of un-moving kids forced Ace to go around them. 3,752 Rooms, and you pick this exact hallway to occupy... unbelievable.... By the time he had reached the end of the hallway, one of his shoes had come untied. He stopped to solve the problem just before the corner of the hall. Stitch in time saves nine.... Better tie this now before I trip in to some annoying NOT...
Back to top Go down

Move It or Lose It NOT
Page 1 of 1