Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inkers next move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 3:54 pm

It was a hot, dry day in the city of Madrid. Currently, the city was suffering from a rather nasty drought.

Of course, things would soon get much, much worse. Looking up, a few people might have, if they were lucky, spotted dark shapes moving on the roofs. These were Constructs, Raiders, to be precise. Their presence was a clear indication that a certain Kishin was in town.

Less than a week ago, Berlin had been... Razed, first infected by a madness inducing ink, then stormed by a army of monsters. Finally, the city had been sealed off. All part of Inkers plan. And now he was in Madrid.

Inker never did anything without a plan. There was something in Madrid he was looking for. As for what it was, I will leave that to your imagination.

Back to what was currently happening, there were three seperate groups of constructs. One was headed to a nearby radio station, one was going to a water treatment facility, and the other was using the sewers to go to a nearby bio-engineering corporation undetected.

This was going to be a long day
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 4:16 pm

As his construct squad approached the water treatment facility, they would notice a pair of people. A large hulking figure in high tech armor, and a lithe female form, her armor blue and quite impressive looking. The figure's fists began to glow white, and when he spoke it echoed, no doubt through built in speakers. "So, Madrid is this monstrosity's next target." "It would appear so. Unfortunately for him, we'll not allow him to destroy it as he did Berlin." "Freya shut down the turbines, yes?" The woman raised her rifle, aiming at the largest construct. "Aye" With that, a bolt flew out, impacting the knight.

Meanwhile...

OOC: So, this is just a power I imagine Death has, because I can't imagine how else Spirit and Stein got from the DWMA to Italy without his help in Crona's first episode.

From above the radio station, a large skull in the form of Death's mask appeared, and through it dropped a figure, his tattered cloak whipping in the wind behind him. In his hand he held a strange weapon, a combination between a battle axe and a halberd. Before impact, the figure righted himself, dropping onto his feet and whipping up dust. He stood, brushing one of his shoulders of dust, then looked at the constructs. Sylas pulled his hood back up, as it had fallen down during his fall. He looked different, stronger. And most startlingly, his eyes were white. "I've been watching through Death's Mirror, waiting for you. I knew you'd turn up eventually."

Inkers next move Dark_a11
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 4:30 pm

Huh. Complications had occurred. Sylas had been expected, the power armored goons had not.

But Inker was nothing if not resourcefull. Besides, it would be hilarious to set the two groups against one another.

"Sylas! Good to see you! How have you been? Hows the wife? Still mad about the whole 'tried to turn her into a Kishin' thing?"

"Right, moving on, I currently have a squad of constructs headed for the nearest water treatment plant. With them, I have my two newest lieutenants! You may remember them as the goons in armor that kicked your rear awhile back. Now, you could intercept them, and prevent a second Berlin, or you could smash up this squad, and let the other win."

MEANWHILE

The bullet would incur little damage against the knight, however, it did knock it back significantly. "Right, your those two....people, who attacked the DWMA awhile back, right? Can I ask WHY you are harassing my foot soldiers? I mean, really, it is just in bad taste for a villain to meddle in the affairs of another villain. Unless a team up is involved."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 4:40 pm

Sylas smirked a bit, and from him came a flurry of spears that moved at incredible speed, the tips burning with black-red soul energy. As the spears flew from him, he lowered himself, readying his weapon, and racing forward, moving far quicker than Inker could've remembered. Obviously this isn't the Sylas he fought before, but something more.

Meanwhile...

OOC: Kaia fires a high powered rail gun sniper rifle. Unless it was proxied, I doubt it would've survived...

Adrian raised his fists, firing two blasts of energy from his fists, which would've burned through any non-proxied construct they'd hit, and any proxied construct would not doubt take a good bit of damage. "Kaia, have Freya shut down all the water treatment plants in the city." She nodded, typing some things onto a panel on her left arm. "She'll do what she can, but even with access to your network, that's a 20 minute job." She reloaded her rifle, letting the charge build before firing again, the bolt firing at high speeds towards another Knight construct.
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 4:58 pm

(OOC: Eh, assume it blew it apart then.)

"Ooooh! Sylas, did you get an upgrade? Lemme guess, you ...."

The spears destroyed the first few constructs in Sylas's way.

"Alright, I have nothing. Look, I'm starting this off slow, so you still have time to stop the water treatment plant from getting the Berlin treatment if you hurry. Then again, Berlin was SUCH fun, having another would be amazing! Anyways, sending out more constructs. I have a new one I want to test out."

MEANWHILE

The duo's attack slew more constructs, who then proceeded to go on the offensive, sending tendrils from several angles at Kaia

"Are....Are you ignoring me? Heheh. Oh, that is AB-so-LUTELY rich! The only people with enough brains to know better than to converse with me are my fellow monsters! Anyways, I doubt this will sway you, but guess whats near bye! If you said 'old folks home', you'da be a-right! And guess what? I have my reserve squads headed to the other water treatment plants. They will be there in exactly....ten minutes, so based on your current estimates, I will have ten minutes to do what I want to them. Of course, the water treatment thing is all an elaborate scheme to make my job easier, but hey, villain. My plans have plans, my deceptions are five fold, blah blah. Also, any advice on how to fix my computer? I think I got a virus, and you both look tech savy."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 5:28 pm

OOC: How many constructs are we talking about?

Sylas rushed into the construct army, the blade of his axe/halberd glowing with black-red soul energy. He swirled around, cutting himself a decent sized circle around him. "I'm faster. I'm stronger. I'm not anything close to the Sylas you fought in Berlin. Thank Nebun."

Meanwhile...

Kaia through a bunch of small metal spheres down in front of her, creating a crackling electrical field that the ink tendrils couldn't get through. Adrian erected a hardlight shield in front of them, buying them a few moments. "Kaia, go to the other plants. Keep them safe." Kaia nods, rushing to the side. Adrian raises a personal shield for her, covering her escape.
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:36 pm

(OOC: Squads in the city or in each squad?)

"Uh huh. And I am not the same Inker...I've gotten a few....upgrades. Sylas, meet my Herald."

Sylas would notice, descending from the air above him, a odd creature, robed, with a mask, smoke rolling off its body.

So you are the one who stands against the king. You cannot be allowed to survive.

Raising its arms, the Herald summoned two orbs made of smoke. 

Die

It sent the orbs in Sylas's direction.

MEANWHILE

"Oh, I LOVE how I just informed you that the water treatment thing was a ploy, but you don't believe me. Then again, supervillain, I ain't the most trustworthy. Anyways, while you two are falling for the greatest dupe in all of history, guess what I found!"

Music would begin to be heard.

"Ozz-time, baby, and there ain't no getting off this crazy train!"

MEANWHILE

The nearest water treatment plant was in a rather run down neighborhood nearbye. As Kaia traveled there, she would spot a few individual constructs along the way.

"So, Kaia, was it? Mind if I ask a few questions? Your general history and such. I have a bet going with my lieutenants, and I will be damned if I give Archivist another five dollars."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:46 pm

Sylas sent a pair of spears towards the orbs, their tips practically orbs of soul energy themselves. "The disparity between our souls is immense, Inker. I can feel it. So I shall make a compromise. I sincerely wish not to see what happened to Berlin befall Madrid. Pull your forces out, take what you came for, and I shall not pursue you. This time. And don't try to bring up the pact you made with the Academy. The Remnant answers to no authority. I am only half bound to it."

Meanwhile...

Kaia smirked a bit beneath her mask, pulling out a knife with a peculiar blue blade to cut through a construct, managing to sling her rifle onto her back and draw her shock pistol in a fluid movement. She turned the settings on the pistol up to beyond lethal limits, and fired it at a construct, the mere force of the electricity causing a shockwave that would splatter the construct all around. "What was the nature of this bet?"
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 2:53 pm

"Sylas, I would, but , thing is, my sphere is despair, not fear, so I really don't care how powerful you are in comparison to me. Unlike Asura, I am not a big fat chicken. And thing is, you were more powerful than me in Berlin, as well. I was just smarter, and was able to leverage my abilities better. You have not won once. I am fairly confident of my ability to plan around anything you might be able to do."

Master, why do you insist on talking to this heretic?

"Eh, fine, screw it. Anyways, gotta dash. Things to do, water treatment facilities to take over. And you realize you are guarding a radio station, correct?"

With that, the Herald summoned up more Orbs, and began throwing them.

MEANWHILE

"See, Archivist is betting your part of some secret organization of ne'erdowells, Lockdown is betting you are an Alien, Lokir thinks you are from an alternate universe, and I have come to the conclusion that you are from the future. Currently, the winner of the bet recieves...twenty dollars and gets to pick the beverages we pick up."

The shot managed to gib the construct it hit.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 3:16 pm

Each of his orbs would be met by the soul spears from Sylas, who lowered himself to the ground, clearly intending to jump up towards the Herald. He kicked off, kicking up a perfect circle of dust just from the force of his kick off. He flew through the air, the blade of his thin axe glowing with black-red soul force. He starts swing it, aiming to slash the Herald in half.

Meanwhile...

Kaia fires her left hand, revealing to Inker that her entire left arm is robotic. Her hand latches onto a fire escape and the winch in her arm begins pulling her up, even as her momentum from running breaks her into a swing. She takes a moment to ruin another constructs day. "Y'know, I think I might just have you guess..."
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 6:41 pm

ooc: I assume this is open just like the last one.
Edward was flying through the air, holding on desperately to a full armored warrior with angelic wings and a long sword. One of six identical warriors. He was a little late to the party as he had to construct them, but now that he was at the dwma, no other town would turn into berlin. They broke from the clouds. The teenagers eyes were glowing blue and wear heavily pixulated from the concentration of all the angels. He looked for a target to land and figured he'd better get to the water treatment facility before it fell. As he was lowered to the ground he saw a man in high tech armor covering the escape of a woman. The angels landed infront of the electric barrier and raised their blades with Edward standing in the center. He couldn't hope but gasp at the amazing armor the man was wearing. " Umm... " He said, he hadn't met the man yet and he didn't say anything but Edward felt a little hero shocked that warriors in such armor existed. " I come with reinforcements to help defend the town.
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:16 pm

"......Who the hell are you?" 

Inker seemed genuinely baffled as to who this person was. "Are those Angles? REALLY? Bit of a wrong genre for that, doncha think? This is cosmic horror, not some SUPERHERO novel. Even disregarding the sci-fi."

MEANWHILE

"So, future then? If so, nod your head if it was I who ruined it."

MEANWHILE

The herald would quickly drop, avoiding Sylas's strike, and would rapidly throw another set of Orbs at him.

Do you really think one meant to be the Herald of the King would be an easy match? I may not be as strong as the knights, or as numerous as the raiders, or as destructive as the bombers, but I and my Ilk are the fastest of our lords kind, even unproxied.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:28 pm

Kaia finished her swing, ending up on the roof. She smiled beneath her helmet, saying nothing as she continued to a high vantage point from which, even with her helmet's binoculars and not her rifles, she could see both squads of constructs moving to both of the water treatment plants. She pulled out her rifle, letting it charge for a moment, before firing into one of the squads.

Meanwhile...

Sylas would fire two spears from his back, adjusting his path of flight and heading for another pass on the Herald. "What coincidence. This is my fastest form as well. Let's put our speeds to the test."
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:39 pm

" Yo don't diss the angels! " Edward said trying to sound like a thug. He turned to the man in the suit of armor. " Do you have a computer in there that I can use, the more processing power the more angels I can make. Or the bigger the tv screen. "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:41 pm

Adrian looked at the newest arrival, sighing in anger. "I don't have time for this. If you want to help, he's attacking two other water treatment plants. How about you go protect one of those." With that he fired another round of energy beams, burning a line straight through the squad of constructs.
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:47 pm

" Alright, angels! Away! " he said. Two grabbed him by the arms and flew off in a random direction as soon as they were out of sight he looked up on his phone where the next plant was. Then they flew in the opposite direction to get there. When they arrived Edward hit the ground hard and the angels took up defensive positions.
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:59 pm

Kaia's shot would hit one of the constructs, a knight, blowing it to smithereens. "C'mon, you can tell old Inker, I'm trustworthy...."

"Not even I believe that."

MEANWHILE

"Look, kid, you're WAY over your head here." Edd would hear. "I mean, I have an entire army, and you have a squad of ridiculous angels. There is really no way to accurately describe how boned you are if you face me." He would immediately notice the outside of the plant.....seemed to be empty. As if the place was abandoned. "Besides which, I know SEVERAL things you do not. Look, lemme make you an offer. I will let you go this once, give you some time to train, become powerful. Then, in a year or two, when your nice and strong, you can try this again, and maybe, just MAYBE, you will have a chance at stopping me."

MEANWHILE

As Adrian blew through the constructs, he would here a chuckle. "Oh how deluded you are. Ever heard of a back door? Further, ever heard of a distraction? Buncha constructs attack the front, while a lone one sneaks in through the back. Of course, the whole water treatment plant thing is a distraction in and of itself, but hey, I like seeing the 'oh crap' look on peoples faces."

MEANWHILE

The herald would rapidly move backwards, once again avoiding Sylas's strike, and it would continue flinging smoke orbs at him. 

You are a fool, you know. You cannot best the King. You think he is repeating Berlin? No, his plan is far more....elegant. Something he has been preparing since he left Berlin. Constructs are not his only agents in the city.

MEANWHILE

The sky was beginning to cloud, and the rumbling of thunder could be heard as the sky rapidly began to darken.
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:07 pm

Edward shook his head and responded to the voice. " Well, to be fair there are quite a few things you do not know about me... " He took his laptop out of his backpack and started getting to work. He hacked his way into the plants security system using a convenient security panel. He started to look around using security cameras and see if the water pressure was still in order.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:19 pm

Sylas fired another burst of soul spears at the Herald, headed for a collision with the construct, his axe already beginning to burn with soul energy. "I fight because I choose to~!"

Meanwhile...

Kaia let the rifle recharge, before firing another shot at maximum charge, this one sure to cause a decent sized explosion when it impacted the bomber it was flying towards. She kept quiet, too focused for small talk.

Meanwhile...

Adrian actually smirked beneath his armor. "I wonder how your construct will pollute the water supply when I closed the floodgates and destroyed the controls. You think I'm an idiot? I know what happened in Berlin. I refuse to let it happen again." That said, he fired another barrage into the group of constructs, slowly spinning to obliterate the majority of the group.
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:41 pm

"I keep telling you people, I am NOT going to do the same thing twice. Ever heard of a ploy? While their looking one way, hit em from the other direction..." Inker would say to Adrian. "Currently, you have a few minutes before my master plan is unveiled. Want a hint as to how I intend to destroy Madrid?"

MEANWHILE

Kaia's shot would....blow up the bomber. Which blew a small hole in the squad. "Eh hem, you MAY want to get somewheres dry. You see, in exactly five minutes, you will INTIMATELY understand what I keep saying by 'the water treatment thing is to distract you'."

MEANWHILE

You fight because you choose to...Such a selfish reason...Not even fighting for the sake of others, but merely for your own bloodlust. Sylas's spears would be dodged easily by the thing adjusting his height....however, it didn't bother to dodge his axe, which buried itself into the creatures chest. Heh...So amusing. I have done my part, at any rate. While we were fighting, King Inker had a few constructs sneak around back, and wire in a few rings into the system. As we speak, the radio tower is blasting madness of despair across the city. You may be ... more resilient to His madness, but in a few moments, you will begin to feel it as well... With that, the Herald faded into a cloud of smoke, and drifted away. "Hilarious thing is, the radio tower thing is just ONE of the things I am doing to WRECK Madrid. I intend for this to be my most ambitious project ever!"

MEANWHILE

Edward would notice that the water treatment facility was....empty. Completely empty. It's machinery was working fine, its pressure seemed to be in order, nothing seemed to be - Oh. Oh dear. Edward would notice, positioned in such a way to be unmissable by the cameras, a large sign. 'Its called a distraction, stupid. Love, Inker'. Might have been meant for Sylas, but now your character could see it.

MEANWHILE

All of your characters would begin to feel a slight headache, and those with less resistance to madness would begin to feel their hope leaving their body, as madness was blasted across the city. You would also notice the clouds continuing to get thicker, and thicker. Hadn't there been a drought?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:49 pm

Sylas fells back to the ground, touching down softly as opposed to his more dramatic entrance earlier. He walked up to the radio tower, looking up at it with disgust. He seemed to be calculating something for a moment, before he launched a volley of soul spears, cutting wires and support beams and causing the tower to fall right on the antenna's station, effectively cutting off the madness wavelength.

Meanwhile...

Adrian looked up at the sky, frowning to himself. "Freya, pull up a Doppler map of the area." The AI did as asked, causing Adrian to frown even further. "Kaia, those clouds are localized over Madrid. Expressly over Madrid. This isn't natural. Get into cover."

Meanwhile...

Kaia said nothing to acknowledge Adrian's transmission, but she did back under the bell tower of the steeple she'd turned into a sniper's nest. She began to fire into the stone, until she had destroyed enough of the stone to let her see down her scope and into the squad. She fired again, this one aimed for a group of 3 constructs.
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:51 pm

Edward scowled and tried to think of what could be happening. Then one of the angels tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to the clouds. " OH !@$#@ $%%# WITH A $*&%$%#@ ON TOP! " He started thinking furiously. " Ok guys. I need to go offline to make this work, but go up there and fly in a circle. Make a tornado! Then divert the clouds away. Five angels went into the sky, but one went back to the man in the armor and asked him to defend Edward.
Edward layed back on the ground, closed his eyes... and devoted 99 percent of his being to making all the angels he could! ( The 1% kept him breathing and his hear beating. ) Thirty angels flew from the building into the sky, they started circling around each other with more speed then it looked possible. They could do this!
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 7:26 pm

Edwards attempt to funnel the clouds away via tornado....Did nothing, as thats not how tornadoes work.

(OOC: Furthermore, even ATTEMPTING to make a tornado is a BAD idea. I have experienced tornadoes. They are THE most destructive weather phenomenon. Hurricanes you at least get some forewarning on. Tornadoes touch down, last for a few minutes, and leave everything in their path DESTROYED.)

MEANWHILE

Sylas's attack destroyed the radio station, eliciting a sigh. "Set me back two minutes there, Sylas. That is NOT the only radio station in Madrid. There are others, you know."

MEANWHILE

"A duh, its only over Madrid. I like to keep things nice and tidy..." It would then begin to rain. Tiny, little, BLACK raindrops. Of ink. "Fun fact, I found what I was looking for. A device that some lone Kishin Egg was using to cause the drought. Normally, it would be a nuisance at best, but with a few modifications, BAM, instant ink cloud depositing my own little brand of liquid madness across the city. Best part is, this? This is only stage two. There are still two more stages. I would advise you to avoid any ice cream trucks."

MEANWHILE

"Kaaaia, oh Kaaaaia, guess what rhymes with 'boison ass?' If you guessed 'poison gas', you are a correct! And guess what neighborhood is simply going to be SWIMMING in the stuff five minutes from now?"

MEANWHILE

All across the city, madness inducing ink was raining down. Mere skin contact was, in many situations, enough to evoke madness in the populace, and those more resistant would barely have enough time to reach shelter.
Back to top Go down

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 7:29 pm

Edward was glad he was indoors. The angels were not made of flesh and blood and couldn't be corrupted. Look around for him damn it! He is going to die... Edward mentally said to the angels. They all looked for patterns, lutinents, people who needed the most help. Anything they could do to help.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 7:43 pm

Adrian looked up at the rain, his armor analyzing each drop. He raised his arms up, speaking internally and not with the speakers. "Freya, engage all quantum processors, and overclock processors Alpha through Lambda." Slowly, a hardlight shield began to glow high above him, the ink drops evaporating when they touched it. Slowly, more hexagons of hard light connected to the first, until he had formed a shield over the neighborhood. Then the district. Until finally he was sheltering a third of the city beneath the shield. He activated his communications array. "Kaia, I need you to return so that I can continue to hold the shield..."

Meanwhile...

Sylas looked up, eagerly embracing the ink that fell on him. Each drop that tried to infect him would be swallowed up by his own madness, clearly  immensely more powerful than it had been in Berlin.
Can I fly? You choose now to ask this? It only just came to mind... Actually... Just maybe. You might feel a little funny... Sylas slowly moved his hands together, looking not unlike he was praying. Slowly he moved into the air, his cloak whipping up behind him. He looked along the skyline, finding the next transmission tower, and racing towards it, ignoring the growing shield.

Meanwhile...

Kaia stood quickly, turning back towards where Adrian was. She swung her rifle back onto her back and took off, racing over the roofs of buildings on her way back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inkers next move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkers next move
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next