Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the Halloween of horror (mature for possible gore :/ )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

the Halloween of horror (mature for possible gore :/ )  Empty
PostSubject: the Halloween of horror (mature for possible gore :/ )    the Halloween of horror (mature for possible gore :/ )  I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 9:36 pm

Ah Halloween~ the time of year where anyone can be anything they want, get some candy, and maybe pull a few friendly pranks!
But sadly not everyone's intentions are innocent on this.....HALLOWEEN OF HORROR!!

Crow stood on top of a building and eyed his potential victims, groups of happy little kids getting candy in little costumes, crow couldn't resist the chance of a fun, bloody hunt!

Since this was a special occasion he had on special clothing, he was wearing a pitch black colored trench coat and pitch black pants, he wore a sash with a variety of scalples and rusty carving knives on it, his sombrero had a feather carved out of bone and he had a necklace of human teeth, Crow didn't even bother to have his bandana around his mouth, instead it was around his neck

He was eyeing a group of small children and licking his lips hungrily "such juicy little innocent souls......" he chuckled darkly, he decided to get his meal before it was too late, he jumped off the building and infront of the group of innocent children "hello young ones....." he chuckled darkly as he grinned evily, showing his vampire like teeth, the children automatically screamed and ran off, crow quickly snatched up a little girl who was too slow, she was kicking and screaming as crow dragged her into a dark alley......

(Another part of death city)

A cute girl was hanging on Caleb's arm as they chatted and giggled with each other, the girl was completely unaware of his evil intentions, Caleb was actually leading her to an alley way and she didn't even know it, she was too infatuated with Caleb to notice
Caleb finally got her into the alley and suddenly jerked away from her "Stacy...." he said in a fake sad tone, "yes Caleb?" She asked, caleb sighed sadly "this isn't going to work out.....", Stacy tilted her head with a sad face "what do you mean?" She asked, Caleb turned back to her and held her close "you and me....it could never work....." he whispered, "oh...." Stacy whimpered sadly, "one more kiss before we part?" He asked, Stacy nodded and kissed Caleb...then suddenly she gasped loudly in pain as something sharp pierced her stomach

Caleb had summoned his blade arm and stabbed the girl in the stomach and was slowly twisting the blade "sssssshhhh...." he whispered sweetly as the girl went limp with a final gasp, her pure soul floated from her body with a light blue light, Caleb chuckled darkly and ate the soul with a sweet smile "sorry stace, it would've worked out, but on the bright side you had a sweet personality, hehe, even your soul was sweet~"

Caleb walked out of the alley and straightened his clothes as he merged into the crowd, looking for another victim

(In yet another part of death city)

A little girl was walking down the street with a huge bag of candy, she was extremely happy,
Suddenly Chester emerged from the shadows "hey you wanna trade some candy?" He asked, the girl nodded and opened her bag "what do you want to trade?" She asked, Chester looked as if he was in deep thought for a moment before snickering "I want.......ALL of it", the girl frowned "hey you cant-" before she could finnish her sentence a giant shadow monster formed in front of her, it screeched loudly and swipped at the little girl, she screamed and ran away, dropping her candy bag

The shadow monster disappeared and Chester reappeared in it's place, he picked up the candy bag and put a starburst in his mouth
"Ah, I just love Halloween~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Halloween of horror (mature for possible gore :/ )    the Halloween of horror (mature for possible gore :/ )  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:11 pm

Jet is walking along, since he was patrolling, he was in his Sofia uniform
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: the Halloween of horror (mature for possible gore :/ )    the Halloween of horror (mature for possible gore :/ )  I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 11:46 pm

Ooc: I honestly don't know how to respond to that :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Halloween of horror (mature for possible gore :/ )    the Halloween of horror (mature for possible gore :/ )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Halloween of horror (mature for possible gore :/ )
Page 1 of 1