Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE) Empty
PostSubject: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE)   TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:25 pm

Crotic sat on the roof of a building above the streets of death city, he looked around at all the targets. There was plenty of people to kill today but so little time, he would have ti make quick time and use of this. He hopped down on the grond and looked around at who was closest, he spotted a young couple that were walking down the street chatting happily. He took out his tomahawk and flung it straight at the male of the couple, the sharp end of it appearing out of the otherside of his cranium. The girl screamed and ran but crotic just laughed and took out his pistol with a silencer on it, then with one shot he killed the girl. Crotic smiled as brain matter hit the floor, gore everywhere. He then picked up the two souls that were now where their bodies were, he simply ate them before going on to hunt more unsuspecting prey. He came across a older male that was standing alone against a brick wall, crotic walked over to him and simply stabbed him right into the right lung of his "You know smokeing is bad for your lungs right?" he then pulled the blade out of his lung and began to constantly stab him in the chest still he was completely covered with blood and gore. He licked the blood off of his dagger and ate the old mans soul "Thanks for your donation." he then disappeared into the shadows, searching for his next victim.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE)   TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:39 pm

Darkath had finally made it to Death City. It had taken an asylum breakout, getting lost in Ohio, and a ride from some random dude, but Dark had made it. The first thing that caught his eye walking through town? A man covered in blood. "What a welcome! I'm immediately met with my favorite color? I love this town!" He said, bursting into a fit of laughter. Noticing a man trying to run away from the murderer, Dark put a foot out, tripped the man, and manifested an axe blade to his right foot. He held the foot over the man's neck for a moment, grinning and looking into his eye. "Ya know, the first few times I had someone like this I was afraid to put pressure. It gets easier." He said, stomping violently on the man's neck, spraying the warm red liquid onto the pavement. The smell of fresh blood made his grin stretch further as he made a gash in the man's chest and pulled out his soul, swallowing it in one gulp then licking his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE)   TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:48 pm

Crotic looked the the new arrival, at first he had just planned to simply kill him but once he saw what his intentions were he decided to let him live. "Hey! I'm fine with you killing and all but just don't get in my way. You can kill as much as you want and i can kill as much as i want." he then walked out of the shadows, his Oni mask's grin wider almost seemingly breaking out of the mask. "NOW! Lets have some fun...." he then ran off down the street, he came across two others, one obviously drunk the other sober. He took out his pistol and aimed down the sights of it at both of their heads. He then with a quick pull and bang both of them lay dead on the ground. Brain matter against the pavement and fresh blood pouring out of their bodies. He took both of their souls and simply devoured them before looking toward the newcomer "Hey! I'm Crotic, i really don't care foryou name but lets have a contest to see who can get the most kills. Okay?" he then snickered "Right now i have five, good luck" he then ran off down the street.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE)   TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:11 am

Dark's mind went alight. Killing contest? Great! He took off down the block, already liking this guy. He saw three children heading home and without a second thought, Dark crashed into the group, creating a blade from each wrist and X slashing the small group, devouring their souls. He was only behind by one now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE)   TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:21 am

Crotic looked to Dark just in time to see him kill small group of children, he nodded knowing that this wouldn't be one of those eaisy contests. He came across a group of four, a wife, husband and two children. He rushed up to them ran past them seemingly then turned around and sliced the fathers head of cleanly. He then stabbed the wife through the neck with hid dagger and kicked both of the kids to the ground. He then shot both of the kids right int the hearts nad tore of their heads kicking them like soccer balls across the towards Dark. He then laughed and collected their souls, devouring them all, he then saw it a small puppy whimpering further away. "Well shit....i'm not cruel enough to kill a puppy" he then picked up the puppy and patted it's head, reading the collar "Lucky hmm? Cute name pup" he then let go of the puppy and let it run off.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE)   TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:27 am

Dark watched the puppy run past, then nonchalantly kicked it strait into the air, caught it by it's hind legs, and pulled them in two separate directions before slamming it into the ground. Upon impact the high pitch yipping stopped as the dog's skull cracked against the pavement. "Ironic that it's name was Lucky. I'm counting it." Dark snickered, running at another group of children and slashing two. The third he tripped and stomped on the crying child's head. He consumed the three souls, looking quite happy with himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE)   TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE) I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 3:45 am

Jet sticks his head out his apartment window and yells "Hey! Quit all the..." He had opened his eyes seeing the blood and gore he hops out through his window and lands then yells "Dark weapons! Ready your dinner plates for tonight you dine one hell!" Jet charges forward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE)   TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!! (GORE)
Page 1 of 1