Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) Empty
PostSubject: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 12:47 am

Crotic walked the streets of the city, it was night time the creepy moon looking down on him from the sky or seemingly looking down on him. His masked twitched on his face with his movements, he turned a corner and came across a young teenager that looked about 15. He stood there watching him for a while and then smiled his mask smileing with him. He threw his tomahawk at the young teenager makeing it impale itself in his leg, he then jerked him back towards him and picked him up to look into his eyes. A puff of smoke wafted into the teens face and then Crotic dropped the teen to the ground, He started to screaming and backing away from crotic tears of fear and pain streaming down his face. What this teenager now saw was a ugly, horrific creature standing before him that would make a grown man cry in fear. The thing inched towards him, before stopping, lifting it's large talon above it's head it then let it down onto the teenagers skull cutting straight through flesh and bone. In reality Crotic had simple lifted his tomahawk and slammed it right into the teens skull with alot of force ebhind the blow. Not long the orb that was this teens soul formed in the air infront of Crotic, he snatched it and a long snake like tongue went out adn pulled it into his mouth. He chewed on the soul for a bit before swallowing it with a satifying gulp, he then walekd away fro mwhere he had killed the teen to find more victims to kill for the night. He jsut loved killing spree's and he planned for a big one tonight, he laughed the laugh seemingly different for it sounded like two voice trying to mix with onel.

Last edited by Crotic on February 13th 2014, 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 12:54 am

"That's a nice way to kill someone..." A voice said from a rooftop above critic. It was a human. His name was Rick Alagaster. He jumped down from the roof and landed next to crotic. "I was about to take that soul before you got to it." He said with a smile. Suddenly. The boys, body began to contort and twist. After a few moments, he transformed into his Kishin form. The skeleton shell around him cracks as he rolled his neck. "My name is Body Hunter." He said in a much deeper, raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 1:06 am

Ooc: can I join or is it now a 1 on 1 thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 1:07 am

Ooc: All are welcomed!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 1:10 am

Ooc: :3
Chester (a 9 year old ) walked down the street looking for some fun
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 1:58 am

Yami was finally home. About time, now maybe he could finally meet up with that witch girl again. Eh, that was something for another day though. Right now he was bored and looking for something to do. It was then that he spotted the kid in the road. Innocent kid maybe? More like free soul. Yami's signiture grin cracked across his lips as he approached the child. "Hey kid! Ya lost or what?" He called out, hoping to delay the child.
——————————
A 15 year old kid kicked the ground, sending his skateboard forward. In one hand was a baseball bat, as he rode casualy down the street. He had chestnut brown hair and orange eyes. He wore a white v-neck sweatshirt and green cargo jeans. On his head was a navy blue beanie cap. This kid was Yata Misaki, weaponless flame meister. As he began to pick up speed he swerved around a small lizard to avoid loosing balance. "D@mn lizard, almost knocked me over." He cursed to himself, continuing to pull down the street. Kishin eggs came out at night, right? What better time to hunt them then?
——————————
A small lizard scampered down the road, narrowly dodging a skateboard. "This body isn't going to last long like that..." A voice could be heard from the lizard, sounding as though it was drowning. Perhaps a new host is in order...? It questioned itself, quietly. Yeah, Kuro Ōgama was still stuck in the lizard's body, and he wasn't happy about it. He needed a meister, and soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 2:55 am

Amelia sat on a rooftop, high above the actual city, looking downward at the streets and all who were wandering. It was then that she noticed a sort of, quote unquote, friend. She smirked devilishly before gliding off of the roof with her parasol and some magical aide. She landed behind him, and quickly said "Hello Yamimura. I've been expecting you, you know." In the creepiest tone she could while holding back a giggle.

Misti had been following Yata for some time now, but she only decided to make her presence known at that moment. She floated alongside him, smiling flirtatiously. "Well hey there. Where're you heading at this time of day, hmm? Don'tcha know it's dangerous out here?" She questioned him rapidly. 'Can't have him getting hurt before he knocks me up, right?' Misti thought to herself as she fingered one of her buttons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 3:14 am

Luis pinned a young teen to the wall of an alleyway. Anyone who lived in Death City, anyone who put a claim to his protection, only encouraged the Shinigami's delusion, and was just as deserving of death as he was. He planned to pave the desert with this city, but what mattered for now was how tired he was of standing on one leg. Allocating all of his boosters to the leg pinning the youth, he let fire gashing the boy's throat open. The crimson vital fluid found its place mixing with the night dew, and iridescent puddles of unknown source. Bleed. He thought with no small amount of glee.

~~

It was only one time in a history of the innumerable that Jun found himself trekking the side-walk of Death City past his due. He had not heard sight or sound of his weapon partner for what felt like an eternity. Further more, there was a phenomenal amount of unnatural, unwelcome somethings stirring in the City tonight, but Jun couldn't place his finger on what, how, or where. Perhaps it was best he find himself awake at this hour. You never know what could turn up in a place like this after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:29 am

Crotic stared to the stranger that had now entered his view range, he scowlded and his mask did so too. He hated it when other kishins appeared to steal his spot light, he hated compititeon, he hated everything. He stared to him through the mask then growled and walked away to go on to his killing, not stopping to bother with Body Snatcher. As he walked he came across two girls one of them was blond the other red haired, he took out his toma hawk and spun it around in a circled he then tossed it out and swung it sideways makeing it wrapp around the two of them and lock them in place. He silently watched as they struggled in the bonds crying out for help, he then unsheathed his dagger and walked over to them laughing the mask moveing with his mouth. He smiled at the girls and patted them on their heads "Hey both of you how are you doing this fine day?"the girls just screamed out to him in rage. He sighed adn put his dagger close to one of the girls necks the tip of it cutting into her flesh a bit of blood seeping through. The girls seeing what he was going to do continued to scream loudly but of course it was to late for them, Crotic shoved the dagger deep into the girls neck and with a pleasentary gurgle as last words she died. Crotic looked back to the other girl, the blond, she was crying in fear and sadness that her friend or sister had just died. He inched towards her licking the blood off of his knife, then when his face was near inches from her he laughed "Calm down dear, how about a kiss hmmm?" he then inched closer the the mouth of his mask opened up wide....and bit down onto the poor girls face. She screamed in pain as the teeth of the mask went deeper and deeper into the flesh of her face then with a sicking tearing sound her face was torn completely off by the mask. The girl was now paralyzed on able to scream or anything for she was just literally paralyzed sitting there stareing with no face at Crotic, Crotick grabbed one of her eyes and tore it out of it's socket with ease. He then shoved it into her mouth, got his dagger and stabbed underneath her chin the blade of the dagger appearing in her mouth before being pulled out by Crotic. He laughed satisfied with his kill and un wrapped the tomahawk from them, he thenpicked up their souls, shoved them into his mouth, then walked away to find more kills. Tonight was gunna be fun.....maybe he would find a party to go to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 1:53 pm

Body sighed as he watched the poor girls die. I'd rather not kill anyone... But I need souls... He thought to himself. He followed asfter the Crotic unwillingly. He'd rather not, but it would be better for both of their sake. "I usually don't do this, but how about we team up for now. I need souls and working together could get us more." He said as he looked around. Maybe we'll even find a crowd of people... He thought. He looked at Crotic and awaited his most likely unwanted answer.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 7:27 pm

Ooc: just letting you know now that I may go to sleep when or b4 12:00 pm
Spade (a girl with black hair snd blue eyes) and violet (a beautiful girl with pearl white hair and violet eyes,) walked down yhe street
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:00 pm

Fear. She could detect it from here, and a few seconds later the pure essence of the emotion began to fill her soul up, and Cali found herself breathing it in and out along with the air. She had been nearby in a coffee shop taking a break when guessed people were starting to die. Finishing her drink with a little smirk, the dark weapon pushed back her chair and stood, her eyes narrowed as she scanned the mass of people in front of her. Where was it coming from...

Caligo started to weave her way through the crowed, gentle pushing people out of the way and remaining silent to all their silly impolite comments. This is why she hated humans. Always getting in the way, doing nothing for each other and constantly giving off negative emotions. Finally reaching the scene of the dead bodies left behind from Crotic, Cali slowly looked up and made sure her gaze locked with his "You know, killing people in the middle of Death City is a pretty stupid move. The DWMA is going to notice, and you'll have people hunting you across continents" Cali told him in surprisingly relaxed tone for one talking to a consumer of souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:05 pm

Ooc: I'm sorry, but that is the perfect set up for me.

An extremely loud car horn suddenly cut through the cold night air in death city, grabbing everyone's attention. If you looked up, you would see a flaming car flying high above the city. It was speeding towards a certain kishin egg. The car was a blue Hummer that looked like it was used in a game of bumper cars. All of the glass was missing, the back half of the car was on fire, and the raido was blaring 'camp town races'. And behind the where of this vehicle was a grinning albino man. He was dressed in a black straitjacket, a white fedora, black pants, and steel toed boots. This man, was laughing like the madman he is, heading straight for Crotic. "Hhahahaaha! I knew that crazy coyote was on to something with that rocket car! HAHAHAHAHahahahahAH!" He screamed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:16 pm

Ooc: ok......gtg in about 30 min for a little while

Spade and violet hid in an ally way when the car came down "WTF WAS THAT?!" Spade exclaimed
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:27 pm

Yami almost jumped out of his skin upon hearing his full name. "Wha?!? Who the hec-" He abruptly stopped mid sentence as he turned around. Speak of the devil and she shall appear, eh? The girl standing there was none other than the witch Amelia. "Oh, It's just you. Long time no see, Amelia." He said with a slight grin.
——————————
Yata looked to his side where the familiar girl stood, questioning him. "Your following me now? Don't you have somewhere to be or something?" He asked retorically before skidding to a stop. "If ya gotta know, I'm lookin for a fight. I've heard kishin eggs are prone to hunt while the meisters sleep." He replied, tilting the board under one foot. Why was she following him? Was he that interesting or was she just a creep?
——————————
Kuro scurried across the street when he saw a guy (Jun). The small lizard stopped in front of him on the pavement. "Ahem." He tried to get noticed subtly. He didn't want to atract too much attention, so he wouldn't show his actual form just yet. Maybe if he was lucky the guy would be willing to hide him for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:35 pm

Crotic stared to the girl that had just spoken to him then to the guy next to him. He then stared up at the car raceing towards him and smiled "if ya' wanna team...why not help me with the flying car heading straight towards me hmm?" he laughed he wasn't scared of this care whatso ever. He snapped and a large dog appeared out of the earth from a pit of molting lava that seemed to appear then vanish. The hell hound looked up to the car then back to Crotic, he simply nodded and the hell hound leaped high into the air and pushed the car away from it's destination into the wall of a Cafe. Crotic looked to the two of them then at the bodies "Well Ma'am...if you want you can clean up this little mess but right now i have bigger problems." he then motioned to the car "If you didn't see...." he then walked to the car the was now vertical in the air and knocked on the door casually "Why, hello there? Lovely day to crash a car into a random stranger hmmm? How did you get that car in the air anyways? Rockets? Explosives? I woulda just droven the care straight into me...." he then opened the door "There ya go, shall i get your purse?" he said jokeingly. He then walked back to the other two strangers and waved to them "Go over and make are new friend feel at home.....cause i am busy at the moment...." he then snapped and the hell hound went to his side, he continued on his merry little way as if someone hadn't tried to hit him with a car from the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:46 pm

Body sttod there in awe at what he saw. Why did a flaming truck almost kill us? He thought. He walked over to the car cautiously, to see who it was inside. I'm not sure if this guy was crazy, drunk, or was trying to kill us in an extremely drastic way. I'm guessing he's still alive... Maybe... Considering he had enough courage to use a flaming truck! He thought. He peeked into the car, trying to get a glimpse of the mystery man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 8:51 pm

Well that just killed out fun. The female voice mentally told the other two. The car rolled onto its roof as Kitai climbed out of the burning Hummer. After walking a good distance away, the car exploded, as if it were timed. The freak, grinning his wicked forever-smile, looks towards the man looking at him. "Hello there! My name is Nevermore, nice to meet you!" He says in a sickly sweet tone. "It seems that I ran into a little bit of car trouble. Could either of you help me?" A second explosion was heard and seen from the car behind him. "Maybe call my insurance company? Hehehehe." He chuckled a cruel laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:04 pm

Oh crap. It was him again. Caligo threw the mad man a rather annoyed look as he once more made a ridiculous entrance. Shaking her head in dismay, she took a few steps backwards and leaned against the wall behind her with her arms crossed. It was times like these she wasn't quite sure how to act, except just stay quiet and wait for something interesting to happen that wasn't completely insane. Although these days, events like that were becoming few and far between. Fishing around in the inside pocket of her trench coat for a few seconds, the girl produced the eight of diamonds and began to spin the playing card around with an idle expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:14 pm

Crotic walked over to the bodies that he just killed and poked at them for a while with his dagger, he then picked them up and dragged them to Nevermore "Here ya go. Enjoy, maybe you can fix your car with their limbs who knows." he then walked over the Caligo and looked at her through the mask for a while. He then walked to her side and stood next to her watching the others "So.....do you know that crazy guy? The one that crashed a fucking car from the sky into a building?" he said tryign to strike a conversation something he never did unless he was bored out of his mind. He continued to watch the crazy guy and other person with little intrest but with only distrust, he held his hand on his dagger just to be safe for this girl beside him could atatck him at any moment. Lulu was at his side laying down awatching the two of them with little intrest also, she jsut thought of them as food and nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:30 pm

Body let out a sigh. He jumped onto the rooftop and looked at the city. He noticed that a few miles away was a social gathering, and a large one. It looked like a concert going on in a park. All he saw was a countless amount of souls waiting to be eaten. "CONCERT, DEAD AHEAD!!!" He shouted as he pointed to the scene. He jumped off of the rood and dashed towards the park as quick as he could. A sickening, bloodthirsty aura flowed off of him.

Ooc: Sorry! I had to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:46 pm

Well they don't look like they had a peaceful passing, do they?... The British voice asked, knowing the answer. The demon blade prayed silently for them. After a minute, he began to look around. "So, does anyone know where I am?" He asked loud enough for everyone to hear. He began to laugh again, thinking it was a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:55 pm

Cali let out another sigh and lowered her head slightly when the mask wearing guy came over to her. Closing her eyes briefly, she turned towards him and gave him a simple nod to answer his question. It seemed like this guy was trying to act normal. Well, as normal as a guy who just murdered about three or more people, who wears a creepy mask that changes with his facial expressions could be. But this kind of stuff wasn't exactly new to her, so she was pretty calm about it.

Turning away to rest her head on the wall again, Caligo was about to switch cards when the shout from the other guy on rooftop went out, and she couldn't help but lean forwards a bit. Concerts meant people, people meant fear. Fear meant power, and for a brief second a rather sadistic smile appeared on her face. She was definitely going there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:08 pm

Crotic sighed and walked away from the girl, he had just killed three people and his mask was changed with his face. What made him think he could act normal, he looked to nevermore and sighed. "Well your not in fucking Kansas anymore dorthy...." he then looked to the other kishin and climbed up to the roof where he stood there looking at the concert. He smiled and looked to the others "Hey guys....how you feel about going haveing a killing spree tonight? Plenty of lovely victims hmm?" he then with out a answer jumped off the roof and rushed towards the concert. When he finally got there he was stopped by a gate and a man standing in front of it, he was big and looked strong. Crotic walked up to him and sprayed a good batch of fear gas into his face, this man fell down quivering in fear sucking on his thumb. Crotic laughed, with the mask and with a single blow he stabbed his dagger into the mans temple killing him in a instant. The orb taht was his soul formed in front of him and he snatched it and ate it. He then walked into the concert and decided to mold with the crowd his face to the ground so that they wouldn't see his mask. He continued to push through the crowd till he got to the front, he then walked on stage whilst the band was preforming. Guards rushed out to stop him from entering but he would jsut send a burst of fear gas to their faces makeing them fall to the ground in fear. He went to the lead singer at the front and simply stuck his dagger into his neck. Once his body hit the floor ((Hehehe like the song)) Crotic went up to the mic and said a singel word "Boo...." the crowd then went out into full panic tripping over bodies as they tried to leave but Crotic had locked the gates and the area was surrounded by gates to keep out creatures like him. Crotic picked up the singers soul and tossed it into his mouth, swallowing it. "Now.......LETS ROCK!!" he took out his tomahawk and killed two of the three preformers that had frozen in fear, the other one had ran off. He ate their souls aswell and sat on the drummers seat feet on the drums as he watched the chaos unfold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 1:40 am

Luis turned from his private fountain show as an explosion shook the area. "Sorry." he claimed before promptly smashing the boys head under his boot. He picked up the luminous orb, and flicked it expertly into his maw before focusing his attention to a more pressing rumbling than his stomach. A few moments later he would be seen exiting the alleyway on one foot, while trying to flick a red substance off of the other. "Ah, the sound of music." He grinned.
~~
Jun glanced over his shoulder towards the utterance he thought he heard. Seeing nothing he turned full circle before standing in the position he had started. Must be my imagination. He would think, the next thought being of how dangerous those words had been for people in dark area's in the past. Jun faced the area of the sound once more. "Anyone back there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)   Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going Mortal Kombat!! (Mature: Gore)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next