Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Alone at the training grounds

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

All Alone at the training grounds Empty
PostSubject: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:52 am

Saiko sat on the training grounds, hugging her knees aginst her chest. She had just finished doing 2 hours of training, numbing her legs for a while. "I'm still not strong enough." She says to herself with a sigh.

Last edited by RockMyWorld on June 13th 2013, 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:54 am

Droon sat in a tree above her munching an apple when he accidentally drops it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:54 am

Kataro walks up to the girl. "Hey. Are you ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:58 am

The apple fell on her hand, causing her to look up. When she saw Droon sitting up there on a branch, her eyes widen with fear. When she was about to run away, she heard a new voice say something to her. "I-I uhh..." Not able to speak well, she stands up and tries to escape this situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:59 am

"Hey. My name is Kataro. What's yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:00 am

"S-saiko..." She whispers with her hand hanging down low.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:01 am

"Woops....could you hand that back up here?" He says swinging his upper half upside down hanging onto the branch with the backs of his knees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:01 am

"Are you feeling ok Saiko?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:03 am

"I-I feel fine..." She says, forcing a smile despite how much she wants to run away and hide.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:06 am

" I knew she was sickly...." He says still hanging at eye level
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:07 am

"I-I'm fine." She says to them, reassuring them that that she was healthy.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:08 am

" also could you hand me my apple? I dropped it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:10 am

Saiko picks up the apple and hands it to Droon before starting to walk away from the two, hoping they wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:13 am

" what? Don't wanna talk?" Droon says looking kind of disappointed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:14 am

"Oh...S-sorry..." She says, frowning "I thought y-you guys wouldn't c-care..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:16 am

"What are you doing out here all by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:16 am

" there aren't that many people who want to talk to me." He says eyes falling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:17 am

"Why is that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:19 am

"You shouldn't s-say that..." Saiko says, kicking an imaginary rock.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:21 am

" apparently I'm a bit much. Me? Can you believe that? Also I think it has something to do with my looks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:23 am

"We'll this might sound weird but... Do you guys want to hang out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:24 am

"I-I might not b-be the best company..." Saiko whispers, looking up at the cloudless sky.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:25 am

" yes!" Droon says flipping out of the tree " please come? It'll be great!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:26 am

"I-I would hold y-you guys back..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:27 am

"I think you'll be great company Saiko."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Alone at the training grounds   All Alone at the training grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Alone at the training grounds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next