Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training alone

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:02 pm

Feya walks into the training grounds alone, No meister. She takes a deep breath, and lets herself partially take form. Silently, she begins flipping around, slicing the meta pole in front of her. Lately Feya has had to get used to fighting alone, due to her inability to find a meister that matches her sensitive soul. The fin looking blade protrusions coming out of her forearms and calves began to glow and get slightly bigger, but then fizzle. She let out a irritated sigh,
"Why the hell can I not do this?? That one death scythe could do it.. If I can not find a meister and can't do anything great on my own that makes me..."
She shakes her head before finishing the sentence and begins cutting at the pole again swiftly.
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:04 pm

Kataro was sitting in a tree above, watching her practice.
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:10 pm

Feya looked up, and jumped back nervously
"A-ah hello!"
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:13 pm

"Oh. I'm sorry if I startled you. My name is Kataro Hattori." He jumped down from the tree and offered her his hand. O
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:17 pm

She took it and shook his hand nervously, "My name is Feya Sinyeg. The Demon Greatsword" She looked at the protrusions from her forearms. "Are you a weapon too?"
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:21 pm

"Kinda. I'm a warlock so I could turn into a weapon but I could also wield weapon. But I prefer to wield one."
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:23 pm

She tilted her head, body trembling "I-i see! How intresting.. Im n-not that talented. I am only a weapon. Ive been searching for a meister, but no one can seem to match my wavelengths..I guess im just too high-strung, and nobody wants to calm me." She lets out a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:25 pm

"Welllll... What can you turn Into?"
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:26 pm

Shard walks to the training grounds, his eyes were golden, not the crimson color that signals his demon soul was surfacing.

I stumble upon the two having a conversation. I try not to draw any attention to my self. so I practice quietly, silently, but swiftly and powerfully.
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:34 pm

She looked at Shard nervously, then back to Kataro
"A greatsword.."
She took a step back, her body began to glow teal, then take form of a greatsword, equally tall as her.
The sword stuck in the ground, On the blade, it had spiny sea like protrusions, and on the back it had a small but razor sharp blade. The handle had a wing like flick, with a blue circle that acted as her eye. Her reflection appeared in the blade.
"Its not much.."

OOC: Training alone  1003498_1382551468636921_1407866883_n
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:37 pm

"It's cool... But if I owned anymore weapons, I would be a hoarder.

Kataro noticed shard and walked over to him. "Hey. I remember you! What are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:39 pm

She let out a sigh of relief "That is good, I don't think id be a good weapon to anyone."
She formed back into herself, and trotted over to Shard with him.
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:54 pm

My eyes had a golden glow to them;

Training alone  18_scott

"Practicing..." I say, quietly.
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 7:57 pm

"Your eyes glow... My brother has red glowing eyes. It freaks people out but he doesn't care..... You wanna spar?"
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:00 pm

"I dont like red... when my eyes turn red, something bad happens. And no, I'm not one for sparring... only in threat of danger is when I will fight..." I looked away.
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:02 pm

"Come on. If you spar, you get better quicker. Come on, just one session."
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:07 pm

"I said... no." I say in an aggravated tone. My eyes started to turn crimson red.

Training alone  Teen-Wolf-Season-3-Alpha-Eye

OOC: It also happens when I am angry.

Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:08 pm

Feya begins to grow uneasy, she takes a deep breath and steps back, worried about the other weapon.
"Maybe you should leave Shard alone.."
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:10 pm

"You're right..." I said angrily, I couldn't help it. In this state sometimes it just happens.
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:13 pm

She looked at Shard, her gaze softening "Hey It's okay, I understand the feeling.."
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:15 pm

Kataro walked away out of irritation. Shards red eyes weren't frightening to him. He had seen them on his brother all the time. "Whatever.." He said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:19 pm

I stopped my teeth from sharpening.

That was close... I was on the edge of turning that easily, this isn't good... I thought.
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:24 pm

She looked at Shard, then at Kataro, and frowned "I don't.. I.. uhm"
She took a step torwards Shard "Are you o-okay?"
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:25 pm

Kataro wanted to spar. He hasn't sparred or fought anyone in a long time. "(sigh)" He walked away and climbed back into a tree.
Back to top Go down

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 8:33 pm

She looked back at Kataro
"I can't fight very well.. i doubt id be a good opponent.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training alone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training alone    Training alone  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training alone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next