Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A second encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:55 am

Reaver stood outside of the Death City courthouse once again. It was the dead of night and the shadows hid his pale skin well as he awaited an unsuspecting human.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:59 am

Sylas was heading home, carrying a bag of groceries and whistling a light tune.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:03 am

Jet is pick pocketing a guy when he feels a familiar haters and sneaks into the darkness wondering why is Reaver here?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:04 am

Naga is behind jet without him noticing " weapon form if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:05 am

Jet nods "right." glows a soft gray and transforms into a rapier
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:07 am

Naga gives it an experimental swing before climbing up to an area were he could observe reaver
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:08 am

"Mister Sylas." Reaver said, stepping out of the shadows. "It has been quite a while before our last encounter.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:09 am

Sylas freezes at the voice. "It's Mr. Hammer, and you're correct. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:09 am

Naga watches the encounter with interest
Back to top Go down

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:10 am

Jet hisses Naga we should strike when one attacks
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:11 am

" I will watch until I am needed." He whispers back
Back to top Go down

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:11 am

"Well, well, well...if it isn't my old friend..." Dralin said, on top of a building. His left arm was turned into a blade and he was in his normal outfit, crouching and looking at the two.
Back to top Go down

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:12 am

"right."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:12 am

Sylas turns to face the Kishin, and everyone else. "This is my fight...your boss made it personal, Reaver...I won't hold back."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:15 am

" oh this will be entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:17 am

"Ah yes, Mister Akagi. I suppose the two of you are here to stop from collecting the souls of the weak humans of this city." A certain word caught his attention. "Boss? It seems that you are confused Mister Hammer. I am no one's underling, Saca is merely an overseer. He guides me towards a mutual goal."
Back to top Go down

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:18 am

"Naga should I yell out or not?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:18 am

Sylas sets the bag of groceries down, baring his teeth. "Don't argue semantics, Reaver. We're both better than that..."
Back to top Go down

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:19 am

His arm turns back to normal and he smiles. "If you insist...just try not to die..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:19 am

" we'll I doubt he would appreciate such phrasing, a being of his power will doubtless feel that you work for him." Naga says approaching reaver " hello old friend"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:22 am

Sylas growls. "Does no one appreciate the meaning of 'this fight is mine'?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:23 am

" I'm not going to fight him, I'm just talking and watching.ill shut up soon I promise."
Back to top Go down

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:24 am

Jet voice comes from the rapier "This is as much as my fight a it is your fight because he took those souls Sylas."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:26 am

Sylas turns to Jet. "You think that makes this your fight? Trust me, my reasons are far better..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:27 am

" then what are you still doing in weapon form?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A second encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A second encounter
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: