Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A second encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A second encounter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:05 am

Reaver stuck his tongue out to touch the frozen part of Sylas'es body, allowing him to coat the rest of his body in an ice armor. Though the blades still made it through, it greatly reduced the damage and left only minor cuts. To get away, Reaver used his force blast, shooting Sylas off of him and making hard contact with the ground.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:08 am

A dozen large blades shatter the armor, and Sylas uses them to skid along the ground, trailing sparks. He rolls into a standing position, grinning ferally. The Kishin eye glows in his irises.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:16 am

Kaifuku turns his broken sword in to it's spirit blade form, and throws it at Sylas.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:17 am

Sylas steps to the side, deflecting it by hitting the flat of the blade. "Nice try...I remember last time."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:23 am

OOC: Hitting any part of the blade would still cause great damage. Touching the blade in any way at all splits off a piece of the person's soul.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:26 am

OOC: Yeah, but he's not technically touching it, an axe blade is >.> That's why he hit the flat of the blade, because otherwise it would've cut through the axe and hit him...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:31 am

OOC: But the blade doesn't cut... just making contact with it does the trick, and since weapon parts are extensions of the soul...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:32 am

OOC: Yes, but they're hardened, like a protective covering....plus, being a weapon has something to due with your blood, not your soul, so...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:40 am

OOC: Well, whatever I'll just drop it. ^_^

Reaver clenched his hand in to a fist, making an ice blade jut out of the ground at Sylas. "You are proving to be quite irritating..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:42 am

Sylas jumps backword, not fast enough to avoid his leg being grazed. "You could just say that I'm a worthy adversary..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:45 am

He rushed forward, slashing with the spike on his wrist, using it as a sword.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:47 am

Axe blades appear and disappear at a near constant pace, Sylas using every limb as a weapon to defend or attack. "It appears we've...Ugh! Reached a...Unf! Stalemate!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:57 am

"I beg to differ." With his free hand, Reaver pushed another blast at the limb that Sylas was going to block with next, knocking it out of the way as he stabbed the blade in to his arm.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:11 am

Sylas laughs, bringing an axe down on his arm while it's overextended attacking him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 8:43 am

Naga stepped to the side of his tackle, looking down on him like a peice of dirt " pathetic. Are you always so easily controlled?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:27 pm

Reaver acts quickly, exhaling on the axe to freeze it. While it wouldn't stop it from making contact, it would keep it from taking his arm off.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:29 pm

The eaxe is quickly joined by two more, cutting into his arm. "Perhaps it's time we call it a draw?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:40 pm

Reaver began laughing cruely. He leaned in and froze the axe heads to his arm, making it nearly impossible to separate them. Then he coated the rest of his body in fire, making sure it wasn't melting the ice enough for an escape. With one fluid movement, Reaver blocked the next incoming axe, and grabbed Sylas by the face, creating several combustions from his hand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:47 pm

Sylas growls at the attempt, even as his face becomes covered in pointed studs that dig into Reaver's hand. He receives only a light sunburn like burn on his face. Long metal poles begin jabbing at Reaver, breaking one of his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:59 pm

Now panicking for a way to deal with the attack, he begins forcing blasts of energy at Sylas'es arm. With the axe heads being stuck in Reaver's arm, the force either rip his arm off if Sylas tried to go with the blasts, or break it if he resisted.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:07 pm

Sylas breaks the ice around the axe blade with several of the poles, going with the blast and skidding along the ground into a standing position 10 feet away. "Seriously, now I just want to get my goddamn groceries home! Why are you even here, Reaver!?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:11 pm

"I was feeling a bit hungry! Just because I'm not human doesn't mean I don't need to eat!" He ran back at Sylas again, this time sliding past him and freezing one of his feet to the ground. "Take your groceries home, and let me eat!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:13 pm

Sylas growls. "Hunt elsewhere. Death City is under our jurisdiction. We won't allow you to harm the people here."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:33 pm

"I was here long before you were even born! I gave everything I had to that school, and the exiled me! They didn't even try to help me! Do you understand what it's like? To commit yourself undyingly to someone? And then the moment that you slip up, they take everything from you!?" He stomped, and clenched his hand in a fist. While this seemed to be a mere act of rage, it was an attack. When he slid passed Sylas, it placed him and his spirit sword on opposite sides of Sylas, so when Reaver called his sword back to him, it would stab right in to his target's back. The sword wasn't nearly strong enough to kill him, but it would definitely cause an insane amount of pain. It would take at least three days to recover the lost bits of soul that would now be missing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:39 pm

A dozen metal poles shoot out of his feet, extending him into the air and out of range. The poles appeared almost as instantly as Sylas dive forward and away from Reaver. "Oh, you think you're special? You wanna know what hurts more? Try being a walking goddamn timebomb. You wanna know what'll happen if Asura gets woken up? I'll go crazier than Jet over there." Sylas stops himself, realizing he just gave away crucial information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A second encounter
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: