Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A second encounter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A second encounter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:29 am

Jet transforms back into human except his arm "Still Sylas I want revenge on this bitch for whooping my ass the last time you can have the killing blow I just want to whoop his ass a little."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:32 am

Sylas sent a stare at Jet that would make any man cower. "Jet, if you get in my way, I'll treat you as just as much an enemy. You think because you're pride is hurt that gives you a better claim? The entity this man serves is responisble for the death of my unborn child. Back. Off."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:33 am

" I know him and I believe on your own neither of you can fight him, I would suggest letting sylas have this fight, and if he fails then we can join in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:33 am

Jet backs off "alright I am giving you room but you should be going after who ever made Kyllic go crazy."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:34 am

"Ah yes, you are the one named Jet. It appears we have met. Jet I would like you to listen very carefully. I have something to say that may make you see things... a bit differently." Reaver pulled out a dog whistle, and blew it in several pitches until he found the one that would make Jet go insane.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:34 am

" also you never asked how I was kaifu, I'm hurt!" He says mockingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:37 am

Jet clutches his ears yelling in pain then looks around and sees only his brother he runs and tackles the nearest one who happened to be Naga and starts punching Naga's face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:41 am

Dralin watched, a bit annoyed at one point. He turned his right arm into a chain and lashed it at Jet, wrapping it around him. Assuming it wrapped around him, he would suspend him in the air by his stomach.

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on June 13th 2013, 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:41 am

Sylas watches Jet go crazy before returning his attention to Reaver. Axe blades extend from his forearms and he starts slowly walking towards Reaver. "I should probably tell you there've been some changes wince we last fought. Namely, I'm a Death Scythe..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:42 am

Naga allowed the punch to land so he could try to reach up and snap his elbow inward rendering the arm useless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:42 am

Jet looks up at Dralin but he sees Jacob and yells"Jacob let me go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:49 am

"Right after you say I'm the king of awesome..." He says, seeming to enjoy himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:50 am

"Never I will never say that Javob!" Jet struggles with the chains
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:51 am

"I see. You are not the only one. I have learned that my love of fire is not the only tool at my disposal." Reaver walked over to Jet. "Jet. I am not Jacob. I want to help you kill your brother. I will free you, and help you to defeat him." Reaver grabbed the chain and began burning it, either melting it off, or causing Dralin to reel it back to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:55 am

Jet lands and looks around "Where is he?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:56 am

The chain is red hot, but it doesn't indicate that it's gonna melt. However, Dralin winces in pain and reels it back in, turning it back to arm form and says, "Well, that wasn't very nice..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:11 am

"You may want to ice your arm. That man Jet!" He pointed to Naga. "There is your brother!" Reaver turned to Sylas, allowing Jet to deal with inconveniences. "I would have sent him after you, but I prefer an honorable fight."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:13 am

Sylas cracks his knuckles. "I'm glad you aren't someone to use dirty tricks like your master..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:14 am

Jet tackles Naga again doing the same thing like before
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:30 am

"Please stop referring to him as my master..." Reaver stepped forward, growing a blade of ice on his wrist.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:32 am

Sylas grinns ferally, a large axe blade growing out of his back. "No, I don't think I will."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:42 am

Reaver ran at Sylas, flapping his wings to pick up speed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:44 am

Sylas raises his arms in preparation, many more axe blades growing to create an impenetrable defense.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:51 am

When Reaver reached his opponent, he slid his hands between two of the blades with his palms facing out. He made a massive burst of energy, strong enough to knock down an oak tree, making a gap between the two blades. Quickly he leaned in and exhaled on Sylas'es bare skin, freezing the spot solid and leaving it frostbitten.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:54 am

Sylas curses. He thinks quickly, grabbing one of Reavers arms as blades quickly extend, deeply cutting several places on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A second encounter   A second encounter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A second encounter
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: