Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Video Game(s)?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Favorite Video Game(s)? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:57 pm

Tell me about 'em here! My personal favorite is Stepmania/Dance Dance Revolution. After that comes MMORPGs like Maplestory and such. Though, I haven't been able to play Maplestory in a long time. ;-;

One thing that's cool is that I'm in the Asian Club at my high school, and they're letting me set up a DDR booth on the day of the multicultural festival. C:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:14 pm

Mine is Terreria, the Final Fantasy series, and Pokémon. And Call of Duty. And Minecraft.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:18 pm

I love The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
262 hours played XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:20 pm

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Minecraft! Haven't played it seriously in a while, but it's still one my favorites. Same with Skyrim but I don't think I've played it that much. :P I like Pokémon, but I'm really not that good at battling so I wouldn't say it's one of my faves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 6:22 pm

Lani and I will both say Dragon Age and Mass Effect. We also both love Skyrim, and I have far more patience in Minecraft than she does. Miss "LANI LOOK AT THIS THING LET'S-" "NO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 8:39 pm

Team Fortress 2, 520+ Hours played. One of my favourites. World of Tanks and LoL come up behind it and then there's probably something like Battlefield 3 or TES:V.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 8:45 pm

I have world of tanks, but the update take soooo long. Hey, Arc, whats your Xbox live account?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:25 pm

Purely PC player. Also, my computer is semi-broken right now so I can't play any games. Sucks. My GPU draws too much power from my PSU.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:38 pm

I can't choose any one game!

. Mass effect series
. Elder scrolls oblivion-skyrim
. Fable 2
. Halo series
. Mass effect series
. Dragon age 2
. Bioshock
. Team fortress 2
. Titanfall
. Force unleashed
. Guitar hero
. Smash bros
. Portal 1-2
. Assassin's creed series
. Dishonored
. Probably even more...

Funny thing about skyrim. They told me that it was impossible to do EVERY quest in skyrim (including dlc), but I proved them wrong. I have played that game so much. So much...
O-O
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:58 pm

Do I have to choose one game?! That's almost impossible. Well it's either going to be...
Elder Scrolls - Skyrim (So many hours I'll never get back, but I feel they were well spent xD )
Pokemon... er... most of them...
Smash Bros...
Mortal Kombat...
Sonic the Hedgehog.

Yeah, I can't do favorites that well xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:08 pm

@Arc: Oh, I thought you had one because World of Tanks is an online game for Xbox...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:12 pm

Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև wrote:
I can't choose any one game!

. Mass effect series
. Elder scrolls oblivion-skyrim
. Fable 2
. Halo series
. Mass effect series
. Dragon age 2
. Bioshock
. Team fortress 2
. Titanfall
. Force unleashed
. Guitar hero
. Smash bros
. Portal 1-2
. Assassin's creed series
. Dishonored
. Probably even more...

Funny thing about skyrim. They told me that it was impossible to do EVERY quest in skyrim (including dlc), but I proved them wrong. I have played that game so much. So much...
O-O

DAYUM son - you did every quest? Dat be quite some feat. :cheers: 
Yeah that was my gangster voice. :P

This one's kind of stupid but I really like this flash game called Aether. It's short, sweet, and really fun. About a kid and his space alien going around saving some planets. It's made by the same guy who does the Meat Boy series and some popular game on Steam I think... There's also Windosill which is another browser game that's short, but I just like the quirky easy-to-play ones I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:50 pm

It took so long... I even exploited a time consuming glitch that allowed me to deal several thousand points of damage by enchanting my gloves. Once you have one-punched Alduin to death, you have done just about all there is to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:54 pm

Oh wow. Does it have anything to do with that glitch with the skill books? Sorry if it's vague cuz I haven't played in a while. I just remember there's this one part where you get this book that automatically increases your skill in any category, and there was this exploit where you could use the book over and over again.

OHKO Alduin sounds like a fun time to me, tho. :3 If I do a replay I might try something like that. My second guy was this Khajiit who looked like a black panther, and I never really got that far with him. :c
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:59 pm

Yep. They patched it, but I found a way around that. It takes forever though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:39 pm

It's less of a glitch and more of exploiting the system...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 7:37 pm

*sits in corner holding copies of Darksiders 2, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and Gears of War 3* yee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 7:39 pm

1. Bioshock series
2. Any of the COD games
3. Portal
4. Minecraft
5. Uncharted series
6. Outlast series
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 8:32 pm

big fan of the metroid prime series. guess I also have to say You Are Not the Hero as I am technically in it.... Also Ocarina of Time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 11:39 pm

Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age(s), Elder Scrolls series, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Fable series, American McGee's Alice (both), Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines. I like Minecraft and Terreria too. OH! And there's one that's free on PS3 that I really REALLY like but I don't remember the name... my class on it is Loki though, if that helps anyone... I'm also fond of the xbox CSI games, Viva Pinata.... COUNTER STRIKE :D lol and, OF COURSE, Pokemon. I've also played so GB and N64 games.... Oh. And Quake. And Half-life. And Portal. And.... yeah, I like games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 12:47 am

The one on PS3 your thinking of is Warframe, and I'm a somewhat avid player of it on PC, but regardless here's my list.

1. Mother 3 (irreplaceable)
2. Watch Dogs
3. Half-Life series
4. Every other Valve game
5. Minecraft/ Terraria
6. Warframe
7. Etc.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 1:31 am

Warframe is PS4 and PC only, as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 1:45 am

Ps4, my bad, but I fucking LOVE Warframe and have no way to play it :( I was playing on my ex's system, so you can imagine the trouble there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 1:46 am

Uuuhh.... I like games and stuff... I feel so left out... I don't have a favorite game at all. I just play what comes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 1:47 am

It's on Steam, tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game(s)?   Favorite Video Game(s)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Video Game(s)?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next