Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD Empty
PostSubject: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 9:54 am

It didn't even take two minutes until a little boy around the age of 8 ran towards Alice in a utterly joyful fashion. He had asked her to play with him and his other friend, which seemed like a young girl of the same age. Happy of for once being welcomed instead of doing the welcoming, she gladly got dragged away by the two children.
They played in and adventured the town for about 4 hours until the kids said that their parents would get mad if they didn't go home now. They asked her to be their friend with the brightest and most innocent smile she'd ever seen. She would be a disappointment... No! A Disgrace if she just were to reject them like this! So she took both of their hands before she let their life run out, like sand running through your fingers, took their souls and became their "friend".

"Welcome home" Alice said as she swallowed them whole. "I wonder if I should start to find some more?~"

Last edited by Coldes on May 19th 2014, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 2:47 am

Axel knew something fishy was going on. He had been following a strange person playing with children. She didn't seem too old herself, but he had been keeping his distance. He had been following on buildings and through side alleys and then saw what she did. Murder in plain sight. This definitely wasn't a normal person. Kishin egg in Death City?

Axel decided then to show himself, to blow his cover. He pulled his pipe out and used it like a cane, tapping it loudly on the roof he was strolling along. "Do you think those children would appreciate their life being stolen and their whole being consumed by you? I don't think so." His voice was calm and relaxed, just as he seemed to be. "How many times do you think I could hit you before you manage to touch me? How many times could I return a small part of your sanity?" With that question he lifted his pipe with a backwards spin of the weapon and held in it one hand, like a sword; the pipe started to glow a dull glow.

(I will post once again once I get back from school, Hmmk? That should be at around 3:30PM GMT+1)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:22 am

Alice was a bit confused and surprised by the sudden entry of an unknown person. She looked up at the boy seemingly in his late teens, which didn’t really seem to be in the brightest mood. It looks like all potential friends came to you in this city, which suited her just fine and saved her the time from searching around the city aimlessly. “I fail to understand your reasoning mister.” She said
“These children clearly came to me, played with me and asked me to become their friend. I obliged to their wishes and invited them to my world of unity and understanding. They understand me and I understand them equally the same. There is no better friend than someone who understands every detail about them, is there?”

Pondering, she put her index finger on her chin and reviewed her own reasoning once again. But there were no flaws. Were there? No, there shouldn’t be… Ahh!!! She understood now. “Ahh, now I understand what you’re getting at! I should have asked them where they lived first right? So that I could have had their parents join them with me. Good thinking there big bro. But I think it’s quite bad taste to hit smaller girls with a pipe because of a small miss like that. Perhaps you could come help me find them instead?” She held up her hand invitingly toward the boy, as if offering him to walk with her hand in hand around the city. “How about it?”
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 11:04 am

"You don't know the half of it, do you? You took their lives and a life is one of the most precious things someone can have. They cannot grow up, now, they cannot experience anything new. They are not your friends, they are now prisoners of the death you forced upon them." Axel swiped his pipe through the air, as it glowed slightly brighter. "They wanted to live on as you as their friend, not as a part of you. There is a huge difference."

A speech like this was very unlike Axel, but this person disgusted him. How can you fall so far into the grasp of insanity? It does not seem feasible to Axel, but maybe it's because of the nature of his wavelength. Axel walked along the edge of the roof he was standing on, now planning his first assault. His anti-madness wavelength was ready to use. Getting one hit in wasn't going to be too difficult and after the first, he can exploit anything that may happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 11:45 am

"..." Alice were silent. She looked up to the boy with an emotionless expression and just stared. A stare off was going on between the two before she opened her mouth once more. "I don't like your attitude big bro, are you telling me that I should have rejected them? Should I have said: Shoo! And tell them to never show their faces to me anymore?!" A hint och hostility errupted in her voice as she spoke.

"You understand nothing... They won't experience anything new? Don't make me laugh! Have you ever tried?! No, I don't think so. Your naive thinking is clouding that fact after all. Me and all of my friends will experience EVERYTHING together! We'll never be apart and none will be lonely forevermore. What have "your" kinds way of becoming friends ever gained? Think about Jesus and Judas! Betrayed, by his own friend and disciple. Look at Julius Ceasar, betrayed by his most beloved friend Brutus. Those are two prime examples in history, and even wars are created in peoples misunderstandings!" An eerie smile creeped upon her face and eyes of insanity was revealed as she convinced herself of being on the right side. "With me there will be no sadness! There will be no wars and neither will there be any losses! We will all come to an understanding of each others and go through everything together. An united force never to be perished, an united force who will fear nothing as we surpass the difficulties of life together."

Alice started to calm down as her "speech" was coming to an end. "Don't you see? I'm doing everyone a favou. How about you come join me too? Then you will also truly understand what we need to do together." She stood, and she waited. Would be one that finaly understood her reasoning?... Or just another enemy of her noble goal?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:07 pm

"Disgusting..." Axel thought that this would sum everything he thought this person, no, monster was. He turned around and starting walking in the other direction. And then.. Ein Zwei Drei He planted his right foot heavily downwards on the fourth beat, cracking the shingle directly underneath it into two pieces. He launched himself off of the rood and down onto the ground below. He then sprinted towards Alice, with a slightly lopsided gait, pushing off with the right foot more heavily than the left.

(I think you kind need to be listening to this to really understand what the hell is going on with Axel's movements: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCQY22Qc1bc. He is running to the beat and will attack and dodge to it too. I wanna see how well I can pull it off. Also, the singer is what I want Axel's voice to be like.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:38 pm

Arc wrote:
"Disgusting..."

The word had once again broken Alice into a smile. A small giggle rappidly escalated as she watched the boy going down the roof and started running towards her. "Hahahaha! Quite the hypocrite arent cha big bro?! That's no good you see, after all that righteousness talk you assult a small girl with a pipe? I wonder whom people would see being in the right now huh?"

Realising that the boy had come close enough now, it was probably safer not to talk and actually concentrate on the combat. She had to say, it was a wierd way of moving that the stranger closed her in by. She had to be carefull, it was her first combat and that pole didn't really look like good news while it was radiating light like that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:47 pm

Stupid message is way over-planned,
Delivered or not, Axel pushed off the ground with his right foot, making himself launch towards Alice. In midair, he prepared his pipe by placing it over his shoulder.
I just don't give a damn. He landed on he left foot with his right towards Alice; he let his momentum twist him around and he swung out with his pipe to hit Alice straight in the side. Along with pain and all else one might expect from being struck by a hard plastic pipe, a hit would cause the anti-madness wavelength charge stored to affect the madness of the victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 1:14 pm

"He sure got a momentum upp there" Alice thought, as she watched the hostile racing down from the sky towards her. But did he actually think that such an attack had a high chance of hitting her? Possibly not, why do it like that when you can go in for a rapid amount of attacks, feint her or maybe keep her in a safe distance with his pole? At any rate she stood still and awaited for one of those visions that she got in situations like this. Closer and closer he narrowed their air distance between each other and she got just a tiny bit nervous. Thankfully she actually got it in time and for and instant, she saw the swing that Axel were about to inflict into her.

Dangerously close she barely ducked under his swing that grazed away straws of her snow white hair, it stinged a little when they were pulled of but that was something anyone could endure. Trying to take an advantage over the situation she got closer in to him, with plans of hugging or at least getting a grip to weaken him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 1:32 pm

Axel swung full circle and stopped himself with his back towards Alice, after which he took two large bounds forward, in two syllables of his mind's song Pre-tty. Sure He turned around to face Alice again. This seemed like a safe distance, so he got into a fighting stance. I've always been this way. Right hand out behind, pipe facing forward from said hand, other hand in front, legs far apart. Actions completed to the beat of his brain. He squinted his squinted eye more than he had squinted a minute before. "Just one crazy patch-work, Matryoshka!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 1:35 pm

Suddenly a group of seven people was standing behind Axel.
There were six men with baseball bats and one young woman
The woman crossed her arms and yelled: "Hey you, Mr.Matryoshka! Don't ya dare kill that poor child!"
She somehow looked pissed.
Of coooursee, she wanted to help Alice....And also she wanted to kill her and turn her into her champion.
Or maybe no? Who knows. Chloe would probably let Alice go. Depends in what mood she is.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 1:54 pm

"This poor child killed two others. She's a Kishin egg." Axel kept almost motionless in his stance, before he launched himself forward, once again, with his right foot. Headaches make this shit flow from my brain, he sprinted past Alice in three syllables, turned on the fourth and launched again the fifth, took the next to close distance again and swung at Alice's right side on the eighth. Now that he was facing the newcomers, he could see the group of goons around the one who had spoken. He couldn't beat everyone! Can't expect a fair fight anymore, can you? The ones that expect them usually lose, anyway.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 3:03 pm

"Show him where is his place!" Chloe ordered. Suddenly her six champions rushed at Axel in the same moment with great synchronization. They were going to hurt Axel! But why Chloe ignored the fact that he said that the girl is a kishin egg? It's easy..Because she didn't believe him or she just didn't like him.
The men were getting closer and closer to Axel. Hmm..They seemed to be very loyal towards their mistress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:19 pm

"Sudden backup? I wonder why they stand on my side here? Ahh! They must've heard my speech of justice before then? Ehehehe... It's the first time I've ever thought that I might get some disciples. Because they are... Right? Probably? Maybe? I'll have to ask them later. Realising it probably still is a bad idea to get her focus away from the boy she saw him getting closer with an even wierder "rythm" than he had ran towards her before. The confusion would not have much effect on her as long as she got some visions in time of his swings...

But her powers were still unrefined and yet to be mastered. She realised that she wouldn't be able to dodge the blow in time so she defended herself with what she had: her arms. In an attemt to dampen the blow she used the soft side of her arms, at least it didn't break them but it "hurt like a bitch" like a punk had expressed it out for them. Alice didn't really say such things though. Instead she took the advantage from her pain and grabbed towards Axels wrists to at least weaken him a little bit after his blow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:22 pm

(What about the running past and back in behind? D: The anti-madness wavelength is still present, it wasn't discharged on anything either :C)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:45 pm

(I'm actually quite darn confused with these syllables myself so I didn't really understand xD. But can he really run in, attack and come away without the enemy doing making against him? Don't really know what to do about things. The other thing about the wavelength, I know that but if you have already felt some pain you could as well sacrifice some more to get at least one hit in right?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:23 am

I announce the fact that this thread is now dead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD   Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome home! (Open) THIS THREAD IS DEAD
Page 1 of 1